When was your first cig or drink?

Attached: dmt-1-638.jpg (638x479, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6wrsbh-0fMA
youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw
youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
masstapestry.co/omeone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got into drugs about the same time I started to drink and smoke. It all started with trying weed when I was 18. After that, I wanted to at least try everything. I love coke but my go to drug is shrooms. I won the fucking lottery when it comes to roommates because mine was a microbiology major who loves mushrooms.

summer 2017, a friend of mine wanted to get high for the first time with someone else who also never had (me). Now he is a depressing miserable loner. I smoke now and then with him and his younger ((cool)) friends that all just mock him. Feel bad for him. Anyway making pot brownies when I move into my new place on Monday :)))

Attached: GNIS.jpg (781x552, 64K)

Somebody brought some DMT over and we smoked his whole supply.

Fuck that.

I don't need dmt. Life is already weird enough for me.

It all started when I was 14(started drinking). I was 15 when I tried weed for the first time. I was baked for the entire summer but it didnt feel like it was worth the money. After that I started browsing r/drugs and interested in acid and I tried it for the first time when I was 16. Now I can say that I don't regret it at all, I learned a lot and I am finally happy in my life.

Attached: snake_1.png (1500x1607, 843K)

I'm not a drugs person. Is this guy larping?

Late 2017, i smoked for the 1st time with a tinder date lmao. i never bought weed, a friend of mine became a dealer and hed just offer me whatever. However im getting into psychedelics. Ive only tripped twice on 1 tab and once on 2 tabs nothing crazy. A friend of mine has golden teacher growing in her backyard so when theyre in season we were gonna pick them. so far so good.

I've been curious since an early age. When you get the anti-drug propaganda, when I heard about worms crawling under your skin and people jumping out of windows on acid, it fascinated me, I wanted to try it one day.

The first time I got drunk was at the age of 16, I also got minor alcohol poisoning since I was drinking alone and didn't know my limits.

I grew my own shrooms at the age of 22, that was my first psychedelic experience.
Since then I've been basically trying to experience different altered states of consciousness ( not only by drugs but meditation, lucid dreaming, etc. ) and note down the feelings, do more research into the substances themselves, etc.
It became a passionate interest.

So I have something like a list of things that I tried and want to try.
One day I would like to try even Datura, but I'd want to have a very controlled setting with a very good trip sitter ( ideally a doctor ).

The drugs that I always like to come back to are shrooms, LSD, cannabis.

Your first drug was DMT? Jesus fucking christ man

First smoked weed in 2009, when I was 14. Tried DXM when I was 15 due to it being easily available and me not having access to anything cooler.

I think I got into drugs when I was 14 due to reading sites like erowid and also Jow Forums and 420chan. Reading trip reports on a German drug site called Land der Traeume made very very curious about experiencing this altered state of mind. I always viewed it as a very introspective experience and since I was a really quiet, introverted guy I found those experiences they described to be deeply fascinating.
It also really removed a lot of my anti-drug programming that I got as a child. Made me realize what a bunch of irrational nonsense it was.

You should definitely try out MDMDA once in your life, if you haven't already. It's fucking mindblowing and amazing.

Older guy in my street.
He was super cool.
Got me into smoking at about 9/10 years old.
Gave my me first joint at about 12.
He's the reason why I love the music I do, the films I do, the footie team I support...

In hindsight, he was a twat for getting me into trouble at such a young age, but fuck it.

Smoked a cigarette at 13, and then tried dxm a few months later, the rest is history.

Attached: 1523807029780.jpg (540x436, 37K)

What kind of trouble you get into?
Haven't quit cigs?

I was on SSRIs for a time so I couldn't try MDMA.

I've given up on anti-depressants since I've tried many different types and it just seemed to change my personality, numb all my emotions.
It also seems like my anxieties are manageable without medication.

I definitely want to try MDMA and it's more psychedelic sibling MDA.

But I am not sure if it's a good idea to do that alone.
It's commonly used as a party drug but I'm not really into that kind of stuff. Is it worth trying alone? I have also the possibility to try it with one friend.

Btw. While MDMA was still legal, it was used in couples therapy and was surprisingly successful.

First drink at 18, first cig at 19. I was a good little straight-edge boy, and by that I mean I had no friends so I had no way to get drugs and so I'd shitpost on Jow Forums and call anyone doing any drugs subhuman (true story btw)
Then I finally made a friend into drugs in senior year of high school, didn't hang out with him much but didn't matter because from him I learned how to use the darknet
And that's how I got into drugs

Nah I still smoke, switched to vaping for a while but ended up going back to cigs.

>drink 16 but not properly until 17
>weed 17
>cig 17
>acid 18
>oxy 18
>MD 18
>speed 18
>cocaine 21
>heroin 21
>meth 22

They are all the main ones at least. The only one I was offered was drinking and weed. Went out of my way for the others. Not addicted to any, just enjoy the novelty

I'm pretty much exactly the same as you except I've never tried heroin

Speed and meth is the same thing faggot

OP here

>cigs, 17
>weed, 17
>alcohol, 18
>1P-LSD, 18

I haven't done anything for the past two months. Sober life is good life. But it was hard to quit cigs cause cravings hit you hard.

speed is amphetamine and meth is methamphetamine but nowadays people use speed also for meth

>alcohol 14
>weed 14
>cigs 15
>acid 15
>opiates 15
>molly 15
>meth 16
>xanax 17
>coke 17

must have been 2014. Close to graduating high school. My boi alan made a bong out of a gatorade bottle, we hit it hard in a wooded area of one of our local parks. Never had a similar experience with weed since it was amazing. Music was playing in my head similar to how it does with LSD now, no anxiety or feeling like my heart was gonna explode.

Good times. Miss em but oh well.

father made me drink at age 9, been drinking for a while can't stand alcohol at all tho

>cigs 15
>weed 15
>mystery painkillers? (SEVERAL different ones) also 15
>codeine 17
I was a fucking retard when I was 15. slightly less so now

Drink-13
Weed-14
havent tried anything since

Peer pressure. High school.

youtu.be/6wrsbh-0fMA

youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA

No it isnt you fucking clown. Speed is (racemic) amphetamine. Meth is methamphetamine.

Tbh I prefer oxy. Heroin is just easier to get and cheaper

I done xanax coke and dmt last night. I actually had a conversation with the entities. They met my cat who happened to run across me whilst it was tripping. They examined me, I told them about myself, then said good bye.

Most my dmt trips take place on some sort of spaceship. I think aliens are God.

alcohol 16 but didnt regularly drink till 18
weed 16
dxm 17
shrooms 19
acid 19

>How did you get into drugs
It was a casual day after school, some upperclassman showed up to my house and brought me reggie and we smoked it in the woods behind my house and then they left.
>When was your first cig or drink?
I started smoking and drinking around the age of 15. First with weed, then my friend told me I could increase the high by smoking cigs after but also by mixing tobacco into the same bowl as the mary jane. We did this very often. From there I started drinking about a week or 2 later, but I wasn't very fond of it until I was about 16 or so. After that point beer and cigs, and weed became a staple of my after school consumption. Occasionally we'd come across bars and benzos, but I stayed away from the more hardcore stuff like coke, and shrooms. Did molly once on the last day of highschool in 10th grade, and I did heroine once by accident in 11th grade.

Attached: 1455081229024.jpg (475x263, 22K)

what makes that post seem like a larp?

Shrooms aren't usually the go to drug.
In this order:
>alcohol like 4, (uncle poured like 2 cups of beer)
>nicotine from a vape 16
>alcohol 17, 2-3 gulps of whiskey
>cigarette 17 (for teaching purposes)
>bad weed right after
>codeine 17
>weed that actually worked 17
But all of them really responsibly. Only got noticibly high from alcohol, nicotine and good weed.

LSD is way different. Try it some time, you know what im talkin about after

My first drug was 1mg of coke.

I've only ever tried marijuana, but really want to try LSD and/or DMT

Just don't know where to get those two

Theres something called 1P-LSD
>DMT
Just extract it yourself or use tor

I had my first cig when I was 16. Pall Mall light. Didnt know how to smoke it. Then i learned and had a marlboro Red, and that put me on my ass lmao. I would occasionally get vodka out of the liquor cabinet. My first beer was a bud light I think.

First drug I took was alcohol, at about 15 or so? I drank underage extremely sparingly, and even now that I'm an adult I don't really enjoy alcohol all that much unless it's the main activity of an event I've obliged myself to go to. Got prescribed dextroamphetamine at 16 for ADD, got rid of ADD and kept the bottles around and took them for tests here and there. They expired and knowing they don't turn toxic and only lose potency, I took about 100 mg over the course of 12 hours along with some weed. What a mistake, first peripheral hallucinations and direct hallucination came from that usage. Now only weed is my recreational drug.

hi im high as FUCK right now and i watched this video /view?t=uZNgD_1550995193 on liveleak and got hard when i saw blood? I'm 19, what the fuck is up huh? are carts just... poisonous to the mind somehow???

Is there something wrong with me, or why am I still a functional individual with
> Alcohol 5
> 1st cig 7
> Mushrooms 20
> Weed 21
> MDMA 21
> Speed 21
> LSD 21

Out of all only LSD was really enjoyable, but since all my friends lost themselves to drugs and my new friends all hate even weed, I am only drinking now. Miss the old times, but who doesn't

>first cigarette 11
>first drunk 12
>weed 13
>LSD 20

I have some mdma but I haven't taken it yet. Is it a good idea to try it with a girl I like? I don't really like taking drugs around other people so I'm not sure if I want to go to a party on it. I know that you love everyone when you take it. Someone once told me they thought I was always on mdma because I am so friendly and nice irl and I like everyone.

What's mdma like?

As a child I was always vehemently against taking drugs without ever really knowing why, then my Dad gave me some oral morphine he had left over, which I enjoyed very much, and realised maybe drugs weren't all so bad.

I smoked my first joint at 17, took MDMA at 18, LSD a few months after, and since then I haven't gone longer than a month without smoking weed, snorting coke or doing LSD.

I fucking love drugs

>and since then I haven't gone longer than a month without smoking weed, snorting coke or doing LSD.

>I fucking love drugs

Do some 5-meo-DMT. You will never do drugs again unless you have no soul

>MDMA
>not enjoyable
I don't care how much you trust your friends but you either fucked up the dosage royally or took something that isn't MDMA. Also your twenties are a good age to explore drugs. Your are a functional individual because you didn't fall into a dependency while underage.

>nicotine 18
>alcohol 18
>weed 18
>LSD 19
>ketamine 19
>DMT 19
>2cb 19
>MDMA 19
>vyvanse 19
>shrooms 19
>DXM 19
>meth 19
>oxy 20
>coke 20

First thing I tripped on was DPH because I bought the wrong cough medicine by mistake. Then I tried DXM, nutmeg and LSA.
Decided to go illegal after surviving a suicide attempt and glad I did, doing ketamine and other psychedelics has changed my life for the better.

Is there much difference between flat 5-meo-DMT and full spectrum DMT extract?
Because I've done the latter and I'm still on the drugs.

>Shrooms aren't usually the go to drug.
Why not? Not him but it's the only thing I do now. I used to love cannabis but mushrooms made me reevaluate my relationship with the plant. I hate alcohol and steer away from stims because I am afraid that I would love them too much and rekt my life.

Be very careful and don't take mushrooms around someone or some place you are not comfortable 100%.

>did xanax but stayed away from more hardcore stuff like shrooms

Attached: 1550083219224.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Is this a shitpost? How can you accidentally do heroin?

>bartards
Remember kids, doing xans will actually make you retarded enough to think shrooms are more hardcore than molly and fucking benzos.

I never had the experience but heard it's completely different. While N,N-DMT fucking blasts you off you are still sober in that place. The 5-MeO-DMT is a void where you die and are reborn as everything in the universe at the same time, your body stretches to infinity in every direction to encompass all and you are not there anymore.

Most opioid addicts start by popping pills, not by shooting.

Full spectrum DMT extract contains N,N, 5-meo and assumably some bufotenin.
I'd definitely say it's more vivid than N,N but I think people exaggerate DMT experiences a bit to be honest.
Honestly the way you describe 5-meo sounds like my K holes, always feels like in a pocket dimension that zips to the end of time and all the gods and powers that be meet up and restart causality before I end up back where I was but 20 minutes later.

Diplopterys cabrerana (also known as chaliponga) has a small amount of 5-MeO in it but that's not enough to bring you close to what the "void experience" is like. I want to try psychotria viridis and banisteriopsis caapi combo as the traditional ayahuasca, have you ever done that?

Also there is supposedly a difference between vaporizing pure 5-MeO-DMT and bufo alvarius venom which contains other alkaloids as well.

I don't know the amounts of each alkaloid, I bought the full spectrum product online.
If there wasn't much 5-meo in it (pretty likely given the stupid price of pure powder) I could believe it's actually that much more bananas.

So what was the experience like? Did the 5-MeO change the DMT experience in any way? You said it was more vivid?

Significantly more vivid. Much higher body load too, felt quite rough for the first couple of minutes.
I seemed to end up staring at some weird fractal alien god thing that was 3 dimensional and would persist if my eyes were open or closed. Like open eye it would overlay my vision but I could see through it, you probably know this feeling if you've done N,N DMT before but if I closed my eyes the light had no effect on the visuals.
Typical DMT intense spiritual feeling too, but maybe not quite as strong as N,N DMT.
It's something I'd like to try again, though probably whilst I'm on ket because psychs are a bit easier to deal with for me on dissos.

Yeah 5-MeO has very heavy body load supposedly (that's how it delivers the experience from my understanding). I am thinking of trying it one day but I am scared for some reason. Speaking of which I am scared of dissos as well and can't grasp how a holing is an amazing experience. Maybe it's in the physical pleasure? Nonetheless the idea scares me, the supposed physical addiction doesn't help it either.

>School and media always talked about how bad weed and other drugs are.
> 17 yo, tried weed with my best friends, having the best evening of my life and thats when I realized that this whole propaganda is huge bullshit.
>Started to inform myself about every kind of drug in a safer use forum.
>Than decided that I will try MDMA.
>A friend of mine already did it a few times and I joined her when we where in a techno club.
> It was ok and I was and still am conscious about the dangers of this drug. (I only use it every 6 month)
> 19 yo, Started with LSD
> Made me to a better person

Now im 23 and didnt try anything else than MDMA, Weed and LSD.
Dont want to try coke or speed.
Not sure when I will take LSD again. Last time (7 month ago), Alice showed me that I have inner demones inside but I was too afraid of the unkown. The next time I need to prepare myself and will face them. But I dont feel ready yet.

Not sure if youre gonna read this but MDMA is definitely good to take alone. Though you might want to have some people online to chat with. I love chatting with people online, I do it better than real life conversation since I can articulate myself a lot better while typing than while actually talking with a person face to face.

So first time I took MDMA, I was just texting with acquaintances over whatsapp and it felt amazing. Though I did overshare a lot of information about my personal mindset and private thoughts, which I recommend to keep in mind if you're doing for the first time. You open yourself up emotionally in a way that is absolutely out of this world, it's unnatural to be so emotionally open but it feels incredibly good while you're on MDMA to reveal and articulate your true inner feelings to others, even people you normally wouldn't trust or share these private feelings with. You just want to give people love.

Oh I fucking love holing. I find that dissos are much more recreational than psychs at lower doses but when it comes to hallucinations I have absolutely 0 fear of anything spooky.
I frequently get spooky, occult or sci-fi-esque experiences in holes and I totally love it.
To be honest, at the point of holing you aren't really capable of anything so there's the same sort of disconnect for me I would have when watching a film or whatever.

I started by smoking Dean's after school everyday with my best friend. We talked about trying marijuana and I eventually did just before my sophomore year of high school. After smoking a while, just before senior year, we dropped acid (which wasn't actually acid) and had a great time. I had dropped a few more times before going on to DMT.

That shit was crazy and although it is kind of a joke, but I understand why Joe Rogan brings it up so much on his podcasts. The last thing I've done was MDMA at one of my friend's places and we all had a fantastic time. After that, I haven't had much of a desire to do much, but I'd like to try shrooms for the first time and MDMA again.

It wasn't that I didn't like the high, had a great time and an awesome party with my best friends at that time, more like the aftermath was, compared to the rest, horrible. That down feeling, the hurting inside of my whole mouth although I always had my chweing gum, and all those weird strangers that I had now added on whatsapp and that wanted to party now with me, totally not what I expected.
Maybe I shouldn't have taken it on a goa party, but anyways more than twice is in my opinion too much of a hassle with the hangover.
This was also the main reason, why I refrained taking coke, opioids, meth, gbl, nutmeg etc. I believe the high must be nice-awesome, but I also understood at that time until today, that the time after that high must be proportionally worse.
Or, maybe I am more of an hallucinogenic person that likes to question himself when high more than having fun.

You mean psychedelic hallucinations? I had zero fear too and thought that there are good and challenging trips until I had a very bad trip one day. I knew what was happening and I tried to let go and listen to it if you understand, but it was just fucking awful and it wasn't even that high of a dose (2.5 grams of cubes). Since then every time I trip the fear lingers in the background and sometimes my brain just goes "remember that bad trip you are going to have it now, no no that mindfulness and your meditation practice is useless you are not only observing this you are going to bad trip here it comes yes it's stronger you feel it right?" and that fucking mindless roar and splintering of beauty is back. Maybe that's the teaching aspect but I had challening trips and they are very different and don't really have the same sense of "pointless fear" that this type of experience does.

I heard of plenty blissful experiences on ketamine and I still find the concept of holing really frightening for some reason. You are floating in this endless space with alien monoliths? No. Just no.

>and all those weird strangers that I had now added on whatsapp and that wanted to party now with me, totally not what I expected

Attached: 1551213307584.gif (245x210, 1.29M)

I have some changa coming soon. Gonna try and meet the elves again. Its dope that buttcoin was worth something to smasstapestry.co/omeone where they would send me drugs

>first drink at 16
>first weed hit at 16
>first cig at 17
>first LSD and shrooms at 18
Haven't done anything other than these since, but I'd love to try other psychedelics (DMT,Mescaline, 5-meo-dmt, Morning Glory seeds etc.), MDMA, MDA, Adderall, Ketamine, and maybe Cocaine. I don't trust Meth and Heroin at all, and most of the other drugs I don't have much info on or haven't heard of, so I can't make a logical decision.

First cig at 14, first time being properly drunk was 16. I got into drugs cause I had stoner friends who later got into Coke and mandy. They're given it up now. I'm still up for the occasional sesh but nobody to do it with. They were dumbasses who did it every weekend

I started getting drunk and popping oxy at thirteen. When I was fourteen I was smoking pot, cigs and snorting morphine daily.

I have experience with many drugs of your grocery list and had a bad HBWR seeds experience. Just make sure you allergy test a small amount before taking more. One HBWR seed and I had to lie down for 12 hours from vasoconstriction although the weak CEVs seemed to be something I would enjoy in full effect otherwise. Meth is most addictive when smoked and if you want to just try it don't smoke, take it orally. Heroin is dangerous because it can be cut with fentanyl and if you don't have a buddy around with naloxone and first aid knowledge you are dead. Not worth it imo.

there is a drug thread you faggot.

Thanks for the original info user

Nah disso headspace is too different for that to happen for me.
I've had some nastier trips in my life too on serotonergic psychs so I know what you're talking about.
My sense of self dissolves a bit too much to care on dissos.

> Alcohol x 4 age 14
> Weed x 30 age 14 ( first time getting high at 15)
> Nicotine x 3 age 14
> LSD x 5 age 15
> Shrooms x 1 age 15
> Salvia x 1 age 15
> DXM x 2 age 15
and then I quit doing drugs at 16 and haven't done anything except caffeine since.

Why? I would have more questions.

I didn't want to become a loser, and I recognized continuing down the path I was going would cause me to become a loser.