Why are womanlets so insecure?

Threads mocking manlets are a Jow Forums staple and done in good humor, but womanlet threads get deleted in minutes!

Insecure chicklet mod?

Attached: taylor-swift-gigi-hadid-lena-dunham.jpg (3084x2056, 791K)

based Taylor/Gaylor poster

Attached: 585_1000.jpg (533x810, 59K)

womenlets have higher value in society than tall women today

for plebs, yes

is that ass edible?

Preference for short and tall women is about 50/50 in men

and the average guy is
yeah but not taller than themselves, i'm mainly talking about 5'9+ girls

Is that really her?

Attached: 1501844335641.jpg (520x853, 169K)

The shortest one in that picture doesn't seem insecure, though. It's all the taller ones who are wearing crazy high heels to seem even taller.

No. Its Karlie Kloss. If the rumors are true she and Taylor have been in a relationship, but split a few years ago.

cont.
they have been spottet kissing in 2014

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 26K)

Attached: 129852pcn-victoriashow.jpg (970x645, 107K)

enjoy manlet children you weak little bitch boy who can't handle a woman taller than you in fear of being emasculated, fucking cuck

They're all wearing stripper heels, they're all realtively the same size as her. Come on Jow Forums

Holy fuck you are retarded

Tall women are more feminine than shorter ones, so I like them more. Also taller offsprings

Yes

This. I think they look more graceful

Height is literally a masculine trait

Womenlets are heavily sought after. Even tall guys like short girls. A lot of times tall girls will be insecure about it so that’s why even 5’11” fit confident guys like me can fuck Amazon women

Male genetics determine height. That's why tall women don't go for manlets like you.

Attached: 1548886583392.gif (216x200, 3.07M)

No, female genetics do. Otherwise, there would be no more manlets since they don't reproduce nearly as much as femlets

This. Short girls won't notice my small pp

Attached: 1549355975511.jpg (177x170, 3K)

small pps are badass dude. stop believing the memes

Tall women are literally easier to date and attract as a manlet than short women.

Midget femlets LOVE chasing lanklets, their genetics are screaming at them to return to the mean as fast as possible.

Attached: lena-dunham-cope.jpg (1002x332, 164K)

They both do wtf

based and dwarf-pilled

Attached: lReHXp.gif (400x225, 3.66M)

Explain to me then why my siblings are a foot taller than my womanlet mother, mister science man.

It's like you retards don't understand mitosis.

uhh no sweetie
>man feet

>I'm a tall as my mommy so I expect everyone else to be too

>06/18/19
Is that the jewess Pig Dunham on the right? If so the pic must be v old. She is prolly +100 lbs now.