Men with 'dad bods' are happier, more attractive to women, survey claims

Jow Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

foxnews.com/lifestyle/dad-bods-more-attractive-survey-claims

Attached: dadbod.jpg (1862x1048, 130K)

>faux-news
Not even gonna click that, buddy.

Why would a woman want to date a self conscious man with a eating disorder?

You already made another dad bod thread you faggot

Hey rabbi, why are your hands so cold during summer?

That's why all women love actors like Kevin James, but show no interest in Jason Mamoa or Chris Hemsworth

I almost never post things, but jesus OP you reek so much of insecurity.

You really think the majority of females with would answer a survey with yeah, of course I prefer the guy with the six pack ?

Thats why all them are dating the nice guys out there instead of the manly go-getter guys right ?

If youre happy with ur fat, good for you son, but dont try to cope with threads like this too hard.

Attached: 1559302004517.jpg (615x684, 283K)

Most dad bods are people with families, stable job, income, have a house, a wife, and are successful. Most people who are fit are young people who don't have direction in life.
Women like money makes sense why they'll go for dad bods

>Survey by planet fitness
I have no sides, and I must laugh.

>people dont want to openly admit they're superficial
Breaking news

why is this board flooded by fucking losers that just dont want to be Jow Forums and make everyone else feel as miserable as they do?

>Women with braphogs are happier, more attractive to men, Jow Forums claims

Only low IQ people think getting in shape will get them a woman. Women are attracted to confident men, not boys who worry bout their looks.

grill here. I love bear mode on guys, I would cuddle the shit out of one of those but they are hard to come across here

>funded by Planet Fitness who endorse the dadbod

Exactly. They should date me: a self-conscious man with a ripped body.

>And more about embracing the small doughy sections that come from not "hitting the gym" 19 times-a-day.
>19 times-a-day
Who the fuck does that? Not even your elite bodybuilders do more than two times a day.

Women don't want to date self conscious men. You reek of weakness.

Being physically attractive is a feminine trait, not a masculine trait.

I ain’t clicking that shit nigger.
Let me guess; it’s not peer reviewed, they don’t disclose their funding, they don’t give quotes in context and they don’t even link to the study.

>with braphogs

Wait, were braphogs supposed to be their assholes this whole time or something, I thought an asstastic woman was the braphog?

From a thread yesterday.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17-21-43-57-851_org.mozilla.firefox.png (1080x1920, 280K)

do you know why they are attractive? because they have never seen a real muscular guy from up close.

I know from first hand experience. She would beg me to fuck her every single day. Best feeling in the world.

Yeah, and I'm confident I will be healthier the more bodyfat I lose and the healthier I eat. Nobody actually lifts for girls unless they still have the mind of a child. Lift for maximizing your own potential, like a god.

It's much worse
It's a survey by Planet Fitnes

how ripped were you

>survey
>listening to self-reported statistics
>ever

Sure you are buddy. You have a eating disorder, see a psychiatrist.

You have a trolling disorder, see yourself in the mirror and out the door.

In that case, anyone who believes it deserves everything they get.

Attached: 57783BB9-EC1A-47CE-813F-DAFBB0DA3E58.jpg (300x244, 41K)

That's just normie talk for "I can't be fucked to exercise an hour a day"

not that ripped, but quite muscular, the healthy kind. I don't think chicks dig the veins popping out kind. That shit looks ugly as fuck tbqh.

They only like the dad bod because they know nothing better.

Its hyperbole to make the task of being fit seem that much harder, so they dont need to feel bad about not trying. If you do anything to better yourself people ridicule it

I only ask because I want to be that ripped that girls want me like that, sounds great

Women are only their holes, therefore the hole can be the woman and thus the braphog the braphog

libtard

Ya'll motherfuckers need Jesus

Attached: 1517631766356.jpg (902x960, 86K)

the ultimate cope

>survey from planet fatness
>posted on fox noise
>company that thrives off of keeping people fat sells news story about how flabby white boomers are good to news outlet targeted at flabby white boomers
Seems legit

My anecdotal evidence with having shirtless picture in my tinder profile says otherwise. Although it may be anecdotal, it works for me and thats all I give a shit about.

oooooy veeeeey