Rest days

What the fuck do i do on rest days?
I lift to push away my depression and on rest days I feel a deep emptiness and loneliness that only music and lifting can put aside for a bit, I read and take walks a lot but they dont seem to work that well anymore as i just get annoyed by people outside and not being able concentrate properly on reading..
What do my fellow depressed hermits do outside of lifting??

Attached: d5b86dc6fb91f7e042aed74c09ea2b88.jpg (718x718, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/chqJpzm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop being lonely op

vidya

I go do cardio on the local park with some sets of bodyweight exercises. After I finish, the local fitness food place prepares me my meal as I'm a regular and she knows just how I like it. You meet new people and it's just a nice experience over all.

bro if all it takes for you to remove this "deep emptiness" is lifting, then just do it everyday. just go a bit less hard if you feel like you never recover. personally ive always been able to recover when I train every day but I do so modestly.

You do that on every rest day? Seems expensive.

beat ur meat on the beat.
work. read. get hobbies. surrogate activities that help to create short term goals that u can achieve. just like fitness.
>>>>>>>>

Pretty much, I do cardio for health benefits and it's just feels really refreshing after you're finished. It's not that expensive since I don't live in a very popular country. The food is usually 2.5 eu or like 3$.

yeah you totally meet new people while jogging in a park and flinging your autistic ass on monkey bars while freightened children run to their mothers. while you jog i bet that everyone in the park shouts at you something and you reply with something extremely witty with a big smile and a wink.

I shoot the shit with other depressed hermits on the /sig/ discord

discord.gg/chqJpzm

Attached: 53213545SlJ.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

fuck off with your tranny bs

It's an area on the edge of the main park dedicated for running or cycling near the river with dedicated workout bars every 2km and water fountains.
There's runners and people who workout there at every time of the day.
I don't get why you have such a negative outlook on life user.

tried it, shes not into me and it fucked me even more
Cardio might be a good idea, ive tried running in the woods and it kinda helped.I dont live in a city and theres no real park or anything to do out here.
fitlit here aswell but nothing seems to interest me anymore, after getting obsessed with nietzsche, macciavelli and the renaissance ive yet to read anything interesting. But im up for good recommendations.

Attached: Ni0gxwT.jpg (1080x720, 213K)

You live in a town off the city or something? Interesting. You should definitely incorporate cardio for fun when you're bored.
Also, why does your happiness depend on one girl? She's not into you, is it the end of the world?

do you feel it got in the way of your strength gains? ive played with this a bit but on days i wanted to go hard on ohp for example i just felt my shoulders werent up for it and i never progressed much.
Also im pretty sure i have tendonitis in my forearm from too frequent pull ups as everytime i do a little too much im fucked for atleast 2 days lol
Ill experiment a little more with it tho and hopefully find the right balance

Attached: 1452239409041.jpg (1080x720, 138K)

>Rest day
Yikes
Do some press ups or something. Some mobility drills maybe, those feel great. Meditate after or something

if you aren’t already doing cardio that’s definitely what you should add to your rest days. regular cardio for even 30min every other day will improve your physique more than lifting every day.
>inb4 b-but marathon runners are dyel
just jog for 3miles

I dont have a negative outlook on life but reading your post I was picturing the movie "Truman Show". Im sorry about saying "autistic ass" though.

There's only one place i know that sells a meal for as cheap as 3 euro but it's like just 100 gram of meat and the rest is grease and rice.

i live in a small village, town is about an hour with bike away but i mainly dont go because i dont wanna see people around there.
>why does your happiness depend on one girl
It doesnt exactly but she was one of the only ones i would open up to and trust for the first time in years. Every time I gather the courage to trust and like someone i just get rejected and end up even more depressed afterwards which spiraled into me distancing myself from people as much as i can you know

All good bro.
It did sound a lil cheesy and movielike.

It's pretty normal here and that's usually what food costs. 2-5 euro max.
At your country people probably make more money tho and things are more expensive.

Here's how I view it bro.
I only trust and open up to one dude that I've known since kindergarden. No one else.
I hold a lot of good memories with a lot of people but there's no one I can truly open up to except that one friend.
Dating is a very different kind of situation. It's very pickup-esque, the shit that these pickup artists on youtube advertise is a lil exaggerated but nevertheless true.
Sadly, you most likely will not experience that song-love or movie kind of love dovey shit unless you go through that whole pick up process. It fucks your outlook on women, you have no problem going through multiple partners and love will never mean the same as it once did.

>I lift to push away my depression

Attached: 1535398620755[1].png (361x345, 20K)

I think your right, i know i put too much value into the trust and love part at first and get too sensitive with women. I will try to use a more pick up approach from now on and try to not get too attached to these girls anymore.
I dont really have any friends to talk about this stuff anymore so thanks for the different perspective man.

No problem broski, always up to help a fellow brother.