What is the point of living if I am a short fat Asian what the fuck why did god create me

What is the point of living if I am a short fat Asian what the fuck why did god create me

Attached: 585B6442-F93C-45F7-92FD-F9D9FCCB34D5.jpg (219x446, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember this picture blew up and the white guy in it got really angry at everyone comparing him to the other guy talking about "mogging" and shit, because they're good friends.

collect the $c@$h $m0ney$

and spennit

"The Lads Amnesty" right there.

Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if people didn't hate each other all the time?

are you retarded? you're genetically predisposed to higher learning and better equipped to solve the world's problems through science, mathematics, engineering, etc. The world's focus in culture and technology has shifted from the west to the east in the past few decades with Asian powerhouses like Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea dominating the technological engineering space. Make something of yourself you fool, stop obsessing over bullshit that doesn't matter.

t. an ugly short asian working for a global tech company

this, just cus ur asian and all our women love bunny hopping on Chad's BWC all night every weekend doesnt excuse you from your duties to contribute to this world.

man up

B-but I'm a medfag

just fuck the white girls with yellow fever. it's really not that hard. if ur fat lose weight go to the gym lmao

u should know better than anyone that height doesnt really matter at all if you're actually researching medicine and anatomy

Jfl at being a gookcel in 2019

i did a cuple times. i know why theyre called "snowbunnies" by black men. cus they like to get on top and do bunny hops on their knees. OWOOOOO UWUUU ^..^

>this post

Diabolical

Attached: 5574FE76-3E8D-4C4B-9282-9D50AF5F3CB4.png (853x480, 558K)

The cope is strong in this one
Also copying isnt innovation

Diabolical Two

OK, and western mathematicians stole algebra from the sandniggers. Who the fuck cares? That's not an argument

absolute kino. one of the earliest korean films i saw after oldboy

just be happy that you arent a nigger

Are you actually a medfag or a premed fag.

People only care when lankfags get angry.

lose weight and become an asian twink. fat asian girls dig that shit

>solve the world's problems
lol what a cucked thing to do

i am quite happy that there are so many half-wits toiling every day to make me a better smartphone or pc though =)

Mogging is basically the "ugly friend" effect. Nothing can be done. Maybe the tall guy could get fat to bring his looks down a bit

i know those feels bro, i'm an insane hapa, 5'7 and i basically gave up on life when i realized in high school that i was done growing, so i dropped out of school and life; been on the BUX ever since. i'm 37 now and still a virgin. i have mostly euro features but without the height, you're treated like dog shit by EVERYONE, and then of course there's the feeling of insecurity just from being a sub-human manlet (of any race make up). Literal suicide fuel, also no friends, last time i had ppl to hang around with was back in school WITH THE REJECTS.
i pray to God everyday to take me away from this hell, instead i keep waking up every morning feeling suicidal!

You still can serve a valuable role by cleaning white men's loads out of asian women.

same height as you
i have a gf, social circle and a degree + job

it's all in your head, fellow manlet

Blame your parents for moving to the West. If you'd stayed in ching ching land then you'd just be average and normal.

post the one where they swapped the faces

sign me up! what if the load is too deep in her butt

ill just put a napkin on her butt and wait for her to splrrrrrrrrrt it out

Stop trying to fuck white women and you'll literally be fine.

We aren't genetically predisposed to anything dumbass, our parents just keep us in a short leash and make us study to take up shitty well paying careers that we have no interest in. We're all fucking miserable.

t. a tall ugly Asian woman

Asian here, couldn't care less about people, society and whatever worldly problems.
I am also a NEET.

your acting like every Asian has these traits

poor chinkcels :(
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

I hope they're fucking each other. I wish I could watch.

>I slave for shekelstein and oligarchs and solve their money problems- I MEAN the world's problems! T-that makes me happier than someone who isn't short and ugly! You should all be like me!

Lose weight and move to Canada.

nevah!