Need to put on lots of weight boys. Give me some good ideas for cheap and easy to prepare meals, high cal, high protein...

Need to put on lots of weight boys. Give me some good ideas for cheap and easy to prepare meals, high cal, high protein. What should I know about macros? I intend to be in the gym 5/6 days/week.

Attached: IMG_20190615_130146_093.jpg (640x750, 41K)

>mcdoubles
>b-dubs
>smoothie king strawberry hulk
>skinless chicken breast
>wendys baconator
>burger king backon king burger

GOCMAD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

rice, beans, oats, lentils, eggs. God tier food and cheap af

oh, and also saridens. 2 bucks for 60 grams of proteins? toss that with 100 g of uncooked beans and rice and you are ready to go. (Cook them obviously)

>that image
I think I've been cured of any type of humiliation or cuck related fetishes that may have been festering in my psyche.
Thanks.

Huge girls are so mean

Attached: D3F26ED0-3DB7-434D-AFC9-8921C80E4D02.jpg (650x650, 93K)

I don't get if they're supposed to joke about his peen or like literally a small person

is it bad if I want them to stand on me

C H I L I
H
I
L
I

I imagine this could be a response to someone sending her a dic pic.

seriously how would you react to that? like if the girl you were sexting turns out she wasn't alone and was just laughing at you with all her friends.

No it’s hot, also have them spit on you

>"Bye then"
>Feel sad for a while, possibly drink with friends
>Move on

What'd really wreck me is the type of picture a girl sends with another man and like "She's busy bro, you can talk later"

Wouldn't happen, cause I'm not sexting people, but that image turns me on

>"Bye then"
but that's beta, the whole point is trying to save face

Keep sending more. Jack off to the cfnm humiliation.

I legit don't think there's anything you could actually say that'll 'save face' here. If you try mocking her back it shows how offended you were, if you get an arranged revenge it's being petty, and most people I know won't feel good about or have the guts to go for the Stoic way (which some people would say is chad AF, but you probably won't dig it)

So you're not left with much else to say.

come on, there must be something. we should brainstorm, one of us might need it

1. Take it like a man, say good luck and goodbye and go for another girl.

2. "Cancer" *sad emoji*

how about
>small? haha I wouldn't know, never seen another dick in real life to compare to xD

I wanna choke fuck the little one

Personally I think leaving it or just laughing along with it.
All that comes to mind RN is something like "Oh, didn't know you've gathered a crowd for me.(:" Or whatever which is kind of silly. But the subtext of what you said is showing her that her attempt to offend or threaten you is pointless.

You know those people who film you through webcam and threaten to send your video to your family and friends if you don't pay them like 50K or something? Then you just go "LMAO send me your email I'll send you more nudes to show them"?
It's similar.

Basically this
"Didn't know you've gathered a crowd for me" and then after she responds something clever just ignore her
Do not use emojis

All you need

Attached: c3pN53N.png (1920x1249, 1.36M)

No u got a big pussy.

It’s the opposite for me, it turned me on
Has darkness befallen me?

Make her phone explote on her face when speaking to his (new) BF. Make sure the explosion isn't strong enough to kill her. Then send her a text saying "AHAHAHAHAHA HOW ARE YOU THAT UGLY". I bet the look on her disfigured face would be something else haha

Didn't know you gathered a crowd for me is genius. Play along I think but don't acknowledge the insult. Instead redirect the focus to how she and all her friends are interested in you

>”At least I have a penis”

>eating fast food
I too am retarded

Just reply “Hoes mad” or “Hoes gun be hoes”

Normie but it works

Oh god youre face is ugly when you laugh. Still though, we fucking or what?

eat egg yolks. lots of fucking egg yolks. and ass. lots of ass.

Don't respond.

Nothing you say or do will break their perspective. Block them and move on to something different.

>Ground beef and/or chicken, maybe some bacon
>Rice
>Beans
>Shredded cheese
Mix together, put in a tortilla or just eat straight from a dish.

Also milk, nuts, potatoes.

>haha

Attached: 1490628457565.jpg (468x895, 216K)

>if you get an arranged revenge it's being petty
Guess what I'm petty as fuck

your dad bit off the other half

now where are those tits?

>interacting with women
what could you possibly gain?

I just imagined that I had a micropenis and had sent a dick pic to a girl and got the OP pic in response, and then I imagined that I didn't care and sent back some stupid bullshit like "drink it in ladies ;)"
the sense of power was like nothing I had ever experienced before

Why would anyone send a dick pic and why would anyone send a dick pick that is small? If your dick is small avoid sending permanent evidence of it like wtf. kek