We're all anonymous here, you can admit it. Do you ever enjoy watching sports?

We're all anonymous here, you can admit it. Do you ever enjoy watching sports?

Attached: sports.png (491x375, 109K)

OKC is my team and always will be.

Fuck the bandwagons.

Attached: 600_600.jpg (400x600, 27K)

Hockey: NHL, AHL, liiga (but never KHL or SHL because fuck Russia and fuck Sweden).

Yes. I love watching esl and owl.

Only motorsports. And maybe tennis.

I've honestly never had any interest in them, I watched them once though when some girl I knew online liked them a lot and pushed for it though.

i watch soccer during the world cup and go for Colombia
thats it
even though I do like other sports like basketball and football i don't really watch them don't put in the effort to find out how to watch online and i'd prolly enjoy more doing other things

Attached: ghost.jpg (1242x1267, 198K)

Baseball is my favorite. I could watch it every day
I enioy football but I only watch the Browns. I'd hate the sport if I watched more than once a week.

If there's a podcast I've been wanting to catch up on I'll sometimes turn on sports to watch while I listen.

I live in Seattle, so I occasionally watch the Mariners & Canucks

I'm from SF but Mariners are just so much more A E S T H E T I C than the Giants. But the stadium is really close and tickets are cheap and its a lot of fun. Last couple years they've been cleaning up too.

yes, but im not emotionally involved.
if its my own sports team that i must miss the game, this si the only time im emotionally involved watching sprots

nope. never got the appeal. no idea why watching men play sports is considered a manly activity. seems pretty gay to me.

Why not the A's?

I was raised in NM so my teams are ones who were popular in the early 90s. Big 49ers and Red Wings fan.

Attached: Dc9tpNTU8AI5t1X.jpg (736x920, 120K)

Watched a game of American college football the other day. Americans are so fucking ridiculous; they had the brass band pumping, a horse drawn wagon with some blonde chick waving to the crowd racing across the field. There's people running about and working themselves into a frenzy with flags and shit. It's fucking mental. It looks absolutely hilarious to any non American, and yet an amerifat would just never understand how retarded they appear. All you can do is shake your head.

I watch NBA occasionally and a lot of tennis.

I don't watch TV if I do it's hockey because football and baseball are stupid sports. I love watching olympics or women gymastic

Yes.
I've been an Arsenal fan since I was 3 years old.
Loved skateboarding since 13/14 years old.
Love snowboarding.
I like playing golf, but I hate watching it.
I used to enter athletics competitions regularly (100m sprint, 200m, 400m, 1500m relay, long jump, triple jump).
Also used to enter trampolining competitions.

Sport is good.
I don't do any sport now but still watch every Arsenal game and still watch as much skateboarding as I can.
I'm 32 and a lifelong smoker and an alcoholic so I'm too unfit to do sports, though I still have my skateboard from 10 years ago.

Attached: Arsenal-logo.png (3840x2160, 258K)

This is probably stupid, but I'm interested in following sports, but I just don't know how to start. Everyone seems to know every team and every player by heart, I don't know how to get into that. Or how to find out when a game is on or how to find it.

I'd especially like to follow boxing but it never even appears on any of the channels I get. I'm not really sure how to start watching it online.

Boxing you can't really just watch on cable. A lot of it is on premium networks like Showtime or ESPN+. And the big matches are all Pay-Per-View events that assume you have friends to watch it with who will all chip in.

Just turn on ESPN and watch a bit of basketball tonight and see if you like it. It's pretty fast paced and there's constant scoring.

Really like baseball, hockey is pretty good, football is okay, basketball is not good

I watch hockey and NASCAR, like a true white guy

>Do you ever enjoy watching niggers running around like wild animals?

no