Did i fuck up?

So i just bought 2 fishes i've never had before (hake) of the fish market. They look like some kind of predatory fish that reminds me of seabass. Upon opening the first fish (i like to take them whole and gut them myself), i discovered the most beautiful fish liver i have seen so far. Perfectly clean, no spots, smelled nice. So i decided to eat a little piece of it raw (because raw fish liver is basically the most super of super foods you can get), and the taste was great. No bitterness at all. Best/most clean tasting raw fish liver i've had personally. But then upon opening the second fish... I immediately discovered little spots on the liver, which looked like little snails upon closer inspection. After a little googling i found out that these are probably curled up roundworms (pic is almost exactly what it looked like). Needless to say, i didnt eat this liver, or anything from this fish raw, and i'm 99% sure that the liver of the fish i did eat raw, didn't have these parasites, but it still really freaks me out.

What risk did i take? How fucked am i? And assuming the worst case scenario that the liver that i did eat also had these parasites, what risk am i at now? (i did make sure to not eat or drink anything else for atleast 30 minutes to keep my stomach at peak acidity without diluting it)

Attached: img_2521.jpg (2590x1415, 1.07M)

F

why are people this retarded? just buy red meat or chicken cook it and eat it. fucking retarded faggots. I hope you go insane from that parasite OP you retard fuck you. FUCK - YOU.

Hope you don’t mind losing your brain OP

can't you go to some place to get the fish tested, retard?

You have brain worms now.

NEMATODES

dude just go to the doctor and get their advice on what to do

Attached: 138.png (480x368, 244K)

Best just go to a doctor and explain this to him, he'll give you some pills to purge your intestines.

Get cuked by the based as parasite that owns gooks and soiboys (sushi eaters).

Attached: 1547262729889.jpg (746x847, 95K)

very few parasites are transferable from fish to humans, and even fewer can survive inside your gut, most parasites in fish enter through the gills or skin, but can survive in the stomach of fish since fish have slower metabolic rates (cold blooded) but not humans. I seriously doubt you would become infested.

>Eating a raw gut of an animal

Same thing happened to me, I went to the doctor and he told me I needed to find one of the worms on the liver, then cut the worm open and locate the worm's liver, and then eat that liver. I did it, and it seemed to work, but for curiosity's sake I opened up another worm, and I looked at it's liver under a microscope. I noticed this other worm's liver had little curled up very tiny worms on it.

I am in the waiting room of a different doctors office right now, this doctor has a smaller office,( I am embarrassed to go back to the first one and ask him about this new problem.). I'll keep you posted.

"TREATMEANT:

For the worm, humans are a dead-end host. Anisakis and Pseudoterranova larvae cannot survive in humans, and eventually die. In some cases, the infection resolves with only symptomatic treatment.[17] In other cases, however, infection can lead to small bowel obstruction, which may require surgery,[18] although treatment with albendazole alone (avoiding surgery) has been reported to be successful. Intestinal perforation (an emergency) is also possible"

Well, it seems that even if you do get infected, for most people the worms eventually just die off without giving major problems.

Why are you lying to him? Fish parasites are actually very hardy because they have to survive in open waters for some time. Bonus points for human bodies rarely getting exposed to them. You dun goofed OP I would recommend getting examined in the coming weeks.
t. lifelong working in maritime industry and seen it all

Very real threat the worms will emancipate the cerebral cortex and overcome adversity found in the cranium i.e. vis a vis exnay on the fogay.
When the worms consume you, you will inhibit foul qualities like those found in leppers and tickers.
The tiptonic plates in your sckull will shift, your eyes will reced, your teeth will grow. You'll be beautiful. Your fingers will elongate. Possibly the penis too.
Penii. You will grow more.
Your duty is to populate. Spread the virus.
The Hivemind needs to grow.

kek

Attached: 1558982739756.jpg (952x960, 199K)

How are you able to fit in that office?

you know eating raw is fucking retarded right? even japs sear the skin side of their sushi

he's 5'11

This user cares about OP so much he's angry at him for endangering himself.

surviving in the ocean is nothing like surviving in a warm stomach full of acid and enzymes, and actually they are less hardy in terms of their epiderm since they need to transfer water more readily across the membrane. 'Working in the maritime industry' doesn't qualify you to speak on biology, and you should also know that parasites are highly optimized for their prey. You don't see seals suffering from the same parasites that fish do.

You dunn fucked up by not taking a shot of two of vodka right after eating that. That’s what the Polish do when eating raw ground beef

Lmao

a true bro

There's a reason there are such strict regulations on such fish and why a big portion of the Japanese population suffers from worms.

shit dude

the plural of fish is fish

>You don't see seals suffering from the same parasites that fish do.
oh fuck you should have picked another example, i just read that seals play an important role in the anisakis cycle.

I lost my shit

>saltwater fish
You could eat the fucking worms and be fine
>freshwater fish
You dun goofd big time
Never, ever eat freshwater raw

yeah they shit out grown parasites

Well that is also good to know considering that i just picked up the hobby of fishing and i already ate a few of my perches.

it's fine assuming you don't have AIDS

Are you jokingly implying that the risk that it does something serious depends on the strength of your immune system?

oh no no no no

>perch
more like based

What?

I'm dying

i got the impression you ate freshwater fish raw. right after warned it dun goof u big time.
also perch is the most based fish

ikr
Jow Forums can be so wholesome and loving in their own way c:

>I took a bite into its toxins organ
>Raw
What the fuck dude

>this doctor has a smaller office,
I lost

Attached: 1548681013505.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

Oh no, i ate it cooked. And ye, perch is amazing.

Agreed, perch is based
Fuck Nile perch though

and fuck bluegills

Do you guys mean based when it comes to taste?

wow that sounds like fun.
OP is in for a treat

Well to be honest, most sources say that even when ingesting the actual worm, the chance of getting infected isnt that high. And then when you do get infected, for most people with a decent immune system it just gives you an upset stomach for a few days or weeks untill the worms die off.

eating raw liver really isnt that strange

Thats it im leaving Jow Forums.

I love you

Borgesian!

Bluegills are based if you can just get someone else to descale the bastards.

Hope youre cutting because now you have parasites

I'm dead

Hahahahaha nice

winner of the internet

Attached: 2017.05.18 - Initial D - 1st Stage - 13 - Itsuki's First Date--00:13:48 [0002].png (720x547, 445K)

Kek nice post

based

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1560864875746.jpg (750x1149, 117K)

You did the right thing, you're fine. Don't eat the organs from the infected fish, only the meat. If the one you ate looked healthy, you're good. Liver parasites attach to the surface and not to the insides.

t. dad sells fish

Attached: 1560220599060.jpg (675x844, 126K)

I’m taking notes on this post to refine my own

>this doctor has a smaller office

Attached: 1560162338736.png (615x506, 304K)

>Your fingers will elongate
Sounds like a bitch since I can't afford Crystal treatment. Not worth it

user my advice is to stop eating raw fish organs

F

te amo

Attached: 1548971181967.gif (499x385, 321K)

Imagine putting those worms in your urethra.
Just IMAGINE man.

you're fuckin beautiful user

Should've at the very least thrown some salt and lime on there

kek

Attached: 1560525221132.png (800x750, 73K)

After a quick google apparently parasitic worms found within fish are a similar species to those found in pig, pic related is what the pig worms do in humans, not trying to troll here but id go to the doctor for sure...

Attached: images (21).jpg (738x415, 23K)

Fucking mother of all broscience
Cattle worms (taenia saginata) are literally the same genus as pig worms (taenia solium) and can't burrow into your brain.

>predatory fish
>liver
user..... the livers of carnivores are always poisonous......

What is this fucking obsession with eating everything raw?
Cook your food you fucking retards, even a caveman knows this and is unironically smarter than you

Attached: 0AE62105-E419-4A80-B018-063107BDFA20.png (645x729, 56K)

based

sorry you're most likely fucked what kind of actual fish did you buy as hake does not look like seabass at all they have a haddock like face and an eel like tail

Based and firepilled

masterful kek

Attached: 1530576964615.png (577x387, 21K)

>what is vitamin d
>what is omega3/omega6 ratio
how do i know you are a brainlet

Attached: jojo20-12.jpg (1277x716, 634K)

Based

Can't go to the doctor it'll cost like $900 just for an appointment

Enjoy your diphyllobothrium LMAO

Drink 1 liter of vodka to kill it in your liver

Thats what we fid when eating raw fish like salmon

Russian here btw

Im already late probably btw

neurocysticercosis amigo. And you're right, caused by Taenia solium.

Just drink shitload of vodka and garlic my man

How the fuck do you get this far in life without eating hake? It's the most overused fish on the planet.

>Eating meat from an unknown source raw
You have worse problems than parasites

Kek

in what kinda 3rd world country do you live in

Holy fuck user, gg

america

Black Walnut

Just drink a lot of vodka and accumulate nice promil in your blood. The worm won't handle it and you will shit it out.

Attached: 1553522514940.jpg (604x594, 181K)

why the FUCK would you eat raw fish you fucking retard?

kek

Attached: 1344892932773.jpg (1025x577, 82K)

Unless your stomach acid already takes care of it.

it is, and it is even stranger to eat RAW FISH LIVER

Fish are friends, not food.