What does dying feel like? And what happens after?

What does dying feel like? And what happens after?

Attached: 1551298100396.jpg (628x581, 34K)

Feels like hell. So many lost voices and infinite darkness

It's like an orgasm of fear. At least that's the way it felt for me. I honestly can't imagine a peaceful death. It's not even like an "oh god I'm scared because I'm dying" kind of fear. It's primal as fuck and it's like you can't even tell what's making you scared. Anyway, after that shit is over, you're born again. Not reincarnation hippie shit, but you're literally born as yourself again and start all over. I would say the most logical reason for this is that given enough time, the universe simply arranges itself back into the circumstances that lead to your birth. This would not explain how I retained memories of my life before I died, though. There's probably another layer of reality that stores this information somehow.

Dying probably feels like some things we experienced before but it ends up being permanent. What no existing at all for good feels like? Can't feel like anything.

Being alive is much like already being dead. You just spread your germs everywhere and die.

It feels good, I died once and came back to life. The fear and negative aspect part is from people who dont want to die, but if you accept death, you just get embraced by, and it dont dismiss it, but the white light. I never got to see whats on the other side though, I really do wanna see it one day though, the other worlds

Thought the same thing too, that or infinite darkness.

i think it feels like a panic attack without the anxiety and then sleep

i dont think there is enough time for that to play out multiple times but feels good to think i get another go

Why so? And why do you ask?

>I died before

incels AND liars now. You guys r real fucups

I think time can be reused or something. I think the reason why I have memories of my previous go around is because it's like how information on a computer isn't really gone when it's deleted, it's just still there waiting to be overwritten. Maybe the universe goes through the big bang and big crunch over and over and time can be recycled for each iteration.

Everyone's died before, countless times. I just remember it somehow.

Feels like you're tingly all over, then it feels like you're numb, then it gets really cold, and lastly, you reach a state in which your conscience is dissolved.

It sounds like it belongs on /x/, but my first memory was of being hung. Pretty sure we reincarnate, bro.

I'm not really religious but i like to think there is a heaven. I'm not sure if heaven is a thing but i hope it is, since the thought of ceasing to exist scares me.

You have those too? How's it like?

cause its not likely time is infinite when the bonds holding everything together collapse in a state of complete entropy the information will have no buffer to exsist on and will cease to exsist completely meaning no new energy states can be achieved, the only questio left after this is how much time till this happens either 1 trillion years or 10 to the 137 years either or but 1 trillion is the best bet if entropy continues at its current rate.

I've been close to death before and it's literally the worst fucking feeling ever. Absolute hell. Terrible. Awful. So fucking awful that it mitigated my suicidal thoughts for 6 months afterwards.

Describe it instead of being abstract.

You probably just had your umbilical cord wrapped around your neck.
It's no different than any other memory. It's not like it's a full on vision or anything. It's just that if I think about a subject, sometimes memories that haven't happened yet are part of the thought process. When those memories happen, it's a weird feeling of like extreme deja vu.
And just why wouldn't it be able to start over again after it reaches full entropy? There was nothing before the universe and yet it still popped into existence anyway.

>You probably just had your umbilical cord wrapped around your neck.
I wish it were that easy of an explanation. Not here to argue with you about something I cannot scientifically prove, I've had just about enough fedora-tipping for one lifetime.
You probably just watched a movie and are confusing your memories.

what ever there was before the big bang was a soup of inert chaos without decay, whatever happened there to kick off the big bang is still a mystery but the high energy state is not, when entropy started it was a ticking clock for spacetime, beginning and end what comes after is actual nothing

Cool, so it's subject based. I had a series of dreams come true and had that deja Vu effect too.