>she says pretty please
>tell her to keep it a secret
>she says okay
>tell her its the smell of someone that showers and I'd be glad to teach her
>she gets mad at me and says I'm mean
>walks away
>next day she talks to me and she smells completely different
Does she want to fuck?

Attached: 1550893393049.png (689x534, 346K)

She wants that traitorous cock.

op go and fuck that desgusting subhuman.

>and says I'm mean
What, like in a playful way or like a serious "You're being a real dick" kind of way?

If it's the former go for it dude

women love to be negged

She's going to bomb you first, OP.

>Not purify her with your infidel cock

I swear to god everyone on here right now is either a racemixer or a faggot. Sure mate, fuck her then kill her and yourself, fucking traitor.

What do you care? He's not a pure bohemian like you. Go purity spiral into oncoming traffic, stormtard

I care because he's contributing to a problem, as I assume you do as well. Why don't you do us all a favor and remove yourself from the gene-pool degenerate.

There are plenty of people doing that and yet you find a way to complain about it.

Your frustration is literally being solved. Soon, you won't exist and your phony race will be combined, like it has been many times before. Humans didn't appear a week ago, tard.

chill my little ss storm trooper

You're only upset because you know I'm right, stay in your own lane, getting pussy isn't worth soiling your bloodline.

>the first to get upset
>telling others to kill themselves
>doesn't have a single argument as to why mixing is wrong besides her own feelings
Get off my board, pussy.

American made board based off of Japanese design, it's not "your" anything degenerate.

Attached: 1551369078707.png (970x854, 949K)

And it's not "your" race, monkey boy. Everyone's different, but we're all one race, the human race.

Never claimed ownership you subhuman, try a real argument.

I hope you didn't make her cry.

>asks for a real arguement
>just after using feelings as a call to action

Bloodlines are irrelevant, determinism of any kind is a lie, you are not bound totally to either your nature or how you were nurtured.

Will to power is a term you should be familiar with. Try reading about it without a literal Nazi making edits to the primary source.

We cant stop the damage done by Nazis but we can prevent any more.

This meme is stupid and even if I think that guy is an idiot, so are you for parroting it.

when speaking scientifically it's not about looks, it's about genetic similarity and variation.
when it comes to similarity scientists looked at the two extremes of nord Europeans and aboriginals and found that they have a very similar genes that it's not sub-species.
the questions about the legitimacy of our race concept comes from variation.
the variation between two Africans of same ethnicity is very close to that of two europeans of same ethnicity and african and european

Arabs are caucasian, only fucking niggers is a problem

i might have missed the races those studies were based on but it's still two that are very far from each other

>found that they have a very similar genes that it's not sub-species.
Another factor is that generally subspecies have isolated genepools to the point that they do not interbreed. For example while two subspecies may be compatible, they exist on different continents separated by desert, a mountain range or ocean which makes it not impossible but extremely rare and unlikely for any two members of the different subspecies to interbreed successfully.

This means the two isolated populations develop more significant differences over millions of years.

Humans (sapiens) have only spread worldwide in approximately a million years and we are more than capable of traversing not only oceans, deserts and seas but we've gone to the mother fucking moon!

Can you imagine if moon women existed? I would go there to mob many moon mammaries myself motherfucker!

Attached: bpoop4.jpg (637x637, 51K)

>tfw let an Arab girl play with my dick because she was literally curious to see what a white dick looked like