Why don't incels just settle to an average 6/10 like her?

Why don't incels just settle to an average 6/10 like her?

Attached: file.png (600x539, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5MU5Uycz5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shes very pretty tbqhwy

Because they want 10/10 women you fag.

Women, as in plural.

>implying shes a 6
>implying the 'involuntary' in incel doesnt exist

You're a fucking spastic

have sex

Attached: 1560053059519.jpg (1024x766, 76K)

Because a 6 like her become 8 after 10 minutes of makeup and now demand chad

so let's assume she's a 6 at worst. that still puts her in the 80% of girls who go after the top 20% of guys. are you in the top 20%? most likely not. and even if you are, you're probably at the bottom of the 20% so she might dick you around a little bit until the higher percenter notices her.

>tfw high percenter

Attached: 1560044574621.jpg (511x416, 41K)

i do not fucking know because i am far from incel. Also that girl is at least 7,5/10 on my scale. Fuck incels btw

incelino detected

AHHHHHHHHHHHHU DELETE THIS

How come I have NEVER EVER heard or read something high IQ from a female? No incel/black/red or whatever the fuck kind of pill. I read and hear something high IQ very often, sometimes so high IQ that I just nod in front of the computer screen as if to say "Well done."

How come it's impossible to expect that from a female?

Attached: 1555904472810.jpg (702x562, 67K)

This isn’t even good bait lmao at all you retards
Sage

Actually all my 6-8/10 female friends have swarms of beta orbiters around them, while 10/10 don't.

>hurr durr low IQ
>at least i am high IQ
>fuck grils lol
>i am proud high IQ
>sex does not matter to me
>prefer beeing incel

I wish I were European

Attached: European couple.jpg (700x550, 58K)

lol imagine being proud of being a roastie

Those DSLs.

This girl is an 8/10, OP

I've seen that dude before. lucky bastard. but I noticed her doesn't actually look bad, he's just fat and balding. I bet he was quite handsome in his younger years.

this is honestly the type of average girl i wish i had been fucking in college
>tfw wasted my time chasing pretty girls and only getting laid half as much as I could have

Attached: 1560757564178.jpg (236x282, 14K)

it's not luck if you pay 50 euros to have sex

*nods respectfully toward your high iq post

at least you got laid, I chased pretty girls and got no sex for 20+ years

IQ distributions

>No im not an incel
>Not an incel btw
>Gosh i hate incels
>I rate her highly because im not an incel look at me
Please tell me ur baiting coz this is pathetic

>hear something high IQ
>high IQ
that's called "intelligent", user

Attached: this_shit_again.png (170x153, 14K)

the scale is definitely broken in your head, OP
a 4/10 is a slightly ugly girl
a 5/10 is a girl who looks plain
a 6/10 is a girl who looks nice
a 7/10 is an attractive girl
a 8/10 is a very attractive girl
a 9/10 is stunningly attractive to the point of looking like a doll
10/10 doesn't exist
There is no world where an incel can get a nice looking girl

Attached: mkyvin8q6gk11.jpg (1426x1518, 294K)

i don't really know what you are talking about but i suggest you look up what incel actually means and learn to spot some funny bait when you see it instead of just reacting to it

dude... get the fuck out or lurk more I thought this one was pretty obvious and actually i have only slept with my current gf of over a year. in fairness she ain't average though

I am too quiet to fuck anyone, never fucked any girl who wasn't a paid whore
I heard more than 10x that I look good and I dress well, 4s to 6s stare me like I'm fucking catching fire
but I can't
my mind goes blank whenever I think of interacting with anyone without a definite reason

>facebook tier meme
what happened to this place

I'm tired of you weak trolls.
How old are you, 16 ?

>10/10 doesn't exist
Then why have this measurement? What are you, fucking brain dead? If 10s didn't exist, why wouldn't we just measure up to 9s?

The problem is the inherent lazy nature of modern women - they don't want to share the struggle of building a life together. They expect equal rights while also being treated like a princess and pampered by their man. Essentially, men become slaves to the whims of women when engaged in a relationship, and marriage is nothing more than a slave contract enforced by the state.

It's not that men can't get laid, it's that women aren't worth engaging with. Their rotten nature has been liberated due to feminism and the sexual revolution, and there's no way back now.

Attached: 1c9.jpg (500x332, 59K)

>10/10 doesn't exist
it does its just subjective, its like a 9/10 but it has those features that just get you hard when she gives you that lovely smile she has

anything that is subjective doesn't exist in the real world you fucking retard you simply said what I did

as much as I find incels pathetic I don't think anyone should lower their standards, it just coarsens demographic quality.

>be retarded normie

>ask what happened to this place

Attached: 1jnrlepw43j11.jpg (944x939, 69K)

a 10/10 would be a girl that is absolutely perfect from a scientific standpoint, like perfect proportions, symmetry and dimorphism

> 6/10
Nigga wat, this chick is mint

im 22 m8. and it wasn't weak you are just painfully new
>if I repeat some null rebuttal i see a lot then I look like less of a newfag
kys posthaste

>why wouldn't we just measure up to 9s?
I only measure up to 9s, asshole, do you think I am a fucking mangina just like you? kissing the ground these bitches walk in, that's why they all have such inflated egos nowadays

I expanded on what you did. You ever heard the phrase beauty is in the eye of the perceiver?

>I only measure up to 9s
>4/10 is a slightly ugly girl
Nigger, you brain dead. Fuck off to Jow Forums where you fucking belong.

Am i still an incel(emphasies on IN)if when i used grinder(it was an experiment) passable trannies wanted to have sex with me?
they were fit and looked like stacies im not lying.

Attached: sad wojak.png (225x225, 4K)

from my experience here, everybody uses the ratings as follows:
5/10 is below average. might still fuck but you'll never be fully attracted to her. anything below that is ugly territory
6/10 is when they are average. this has always been the score for completely average looking women.
7/10 is above average. this is the score you give to women are actually, fully find attractive
8-9 is gorgeous territory. there's often no real indication what the difference between an 8 and a 9 is.
10/10 is basically perfect in your eyes, and more often than not it also indicates you are attracted to her physical appearance and personality.

Do you think coming on this gay korean image board before me is something you can brag about you fool ?

Attached: 1560821197833.jpg (540x540, 41K)

i never said when I came here

thats 8. average girl has thin lips uggo eyes and is fat. dont even get me started on bone structure shes got

If she is a 10/10 in your head it means she isn't a 10/10 in the real world duh
a 1/10 is a deformed person
a 2/10 is a downer
a 3/10 is an UGLY girl
sooo, therefore, a 4/10 can only be an slightly ugly girl, are you stupid or something?

same thread and pic, different day.
fuck off reddit

average is a shit world for describing looks, but listen
5/10 is half of the scale, so 6/10 is the true above average

>sees obvious bait
>ignores whole thread
>posts anyway

Attached: 1560748320412.png (211x239, 12K)

This is weak incel bait. If you replied genuinely to this to say anything other than that the girl is not a 6/10 then you are an idiot

word*
fuck

jesus you need more braincells

>a 1/10 is a deformed person
>a 2/10 is a downer
>a 3/10 is an UGLY girl
I guess a 0/10 is a deformed girl without a vagina then?

pls answer
I want to know if im a volcel yet
i have enough cash for a prostitute
am i a VOLcel?

Attached: lain.jpg (534x351, 34K)

>passable tranny
Lol

yea but the way we use the scale is retarded, I'm sure you noticed it. another observation I have is that 7 is the most given score to girls, and that 7 is basically the cutoff point for women's facial aesthetics. how often did you look at a girl, seen her face, thought "meh" but still given her a 7 "for the body"? anything starting from 8 is definitely pretty, no arguing.

excellent argument nigger

Attached: 1560600764546.jpg (500x375, 90K)

preists are celibate but fuck little boys.

I have autism. I dont consider myself suitable for any relatioship.
I dont even have online friends or people I like on discord.
Not an incel but I would call myself a voicel mainly because I dont see myself together with another human.

Attached: 310RdG6N0fL.jpg (400x398, 12K)

30 year old boomer here...and this desu. I lost my V card at 15 and I wasn't exactly a chad or anything. Just one of the average guys.

In our large friend group only one guy faield to have sex before the age of 18 and we used to take the piss out of him for it a fair bit. He lost it at 19 eventually.

Literally just have sex you dumb zoomers.

depends on what you believe in
I only fucked paid whores in my life, so I still consider myself a virgin

Want to hear the truth?
I could go out there and get a fuckbuddy anytime I want, but what I really want is love, I haven’t felt love since I was in high school, and that’s why i dont just throw myself at any woman just because of lust, I want someone I can love, it’s not just about busting nuts.

there's no point arguing with someone like you. it exists but is different for everyone. how is this a difficult concept. you just want to stroke yourself by thinking reading a book based on subjective opinion makes you intelligent.

>imagine taking the time to formulate and type out that scale

Attached: yikes.jpg (56x56, 1K)

>6/10
She's at least a solid 8 or 9 face wise

>boomer doesn't understand the situation of young people again
what a surprise

I'm simply using a logical standpoint dude, if 10 is max and 5 is half of it then 5 is obviously plain and 4 is slightly off, there is no denying it unless you are a nigger

they are incapable of looking at anything objectively. everything that exists is only important insofar as it relates to their immediate social needs

>involuntary celibate
Hmmmm
That's only true of shit like tinder user. Go meet women irl, they are far more likely to respond when they can't just swipe over to someone else

i INSIST
they looked like stacys
thats because they are gay.
allowing gays to be priests was a mistake

>imagine taking the time to save a thumbnail

>relationshits
>2019
lmao, imagine needing another person in your life

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>my mind goes blank whenever I think of interacting with anyone without a definite reason
imagine maxing out your self-awareness levels to the point you become a creep to yourself, lol we are all going to make it

im the guy saying 10 exists. try actually reading my post before you reply. nigger.

Nice cope and excuses kid. Just go and talk to the girl you like.

lol you can have sex outside an relationship
you can have sex and dont exchange a single word

>allowing gays to be priests was a mistake
they hid it in the closet dude, it ain't so easy
it's just like when a man tries to turn a hoe into a housewife, they'll never know until it's too late
nice cope for using your imagination instead of objectivity

ok. I thought you would get it, maybe you do have autism. fucking guys doesn't count you sperg so potentially fucking guys doesn't either

And roasts wonder why they magically get ailments like depression or BPD

i only like girls like this

Attached: short hair girl.jpg (500x889, 140K)

Y’know what, you might be onto something dad, I literally don’t lose anything with trying.
Thing is, when I see her I melt like butter like a typical sperg.

>Average
She's hotter than 90% of my college

i INSIST.
It counts.

I know that it may sounds like a valid choise for you but I'm really not interested in whores who pretend to enjoy having sex with me.

Attached: 39 - VqGS5bb.png (1024x683, 22K)

I did, over a year ago and she is now my gf. i can't give these zoomers advice (22yrold boomer) but i don't pretend to understand their plight.

Just be yourself.

Sex is the only thing women have to offer men. Everything else can be acquired cheaper, easier, or by his own means. That's why they're so threatened by sex bots; take away the last thing they have to offer men, and they won't be able to find a provider, and in turn would actually have to start taking responsibility for their own lives.

Heck, as it is right now, women on average are a NET LOSS to society as a whole. That'll have to be fixed.

Attached: awsxrvlo528z.jpg (574x272, 21K)

I'm from France
Stop thinking that it's like that in Europe, it's the complete opposite

dee zoomers leee booomer
youtube.com/watch?v=v5MU5Uycz5w

>if it's different for everyone then it doesn't exist
>vaginas don't exist
>art doesn't exist
C'mon son. put some thought in.

>talk to the girl you like
>he likes a girl he didn't even fucked yet
nice way to fuck yourself up

Lmao shut up

why dod you ask if you won't accept one answer?

I learned this unironically, no one wants to be with a “perfect” goody two shoes who fakes his personality so he doesn’t come off as “weird” or “mean”.
Perfect is boring, find someone who loves you for who you are.