Why the fuck do i need to fill out a fucking 100 question survey just to apply for a fucking cashier job at a grocery...

Why the fuck do i need to fill out a fucking 100 question survey just to apply for a fucking cashier job at a grocery store? Is part of my job protecting the president or something?

Attached: gotthisfromreddit.jpg (3872x2592, 466K)

And the job already sucks. I'd pick any other store position but cashier.

because there are 100s of other uneducated morons applying for the position and screening to just the morons who can put in a bare minimum of effort helps thin the herd

it's the same reason they ask questions like "do you think stealing is ok if you don't get caught" or "do you dislike working with people" as trap questions for retards

If you're applying for a cashier job, you obviously have time

apply on Craigslist to local, small businesses. it's much easier to mass send those applications, and a small business owner is more likely to respond than a massive corporation handling thousands of applications a day. I sent out 4 today, and within minutes I had set up an interview for tomorrow

If you're too lazy to be able to handle the worlds easiest multiple choice quiz, then you are probably too lazy to do a cashier job

>wanting a job where you have interact with people
You'll regret it trust me.

My town opened a shitty tesco extra and needed 10 staff.
5,000 applied lmao
Job market here is so fucked up. Half a million people and unemployments at 45%

Same thing with Sam's club. If you actually want a job there, look up the answers since if you fail, they ban you from applying for another year. Fucking assholes.

How big is the city you live in? I'm in a rural area and there's nothing AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I knew I should have lied.

>got a job because my uncle works at senior management
nepotism is great sometimes

Attached: 1536694271350.jpg (298x246, 19K)

>applying for jobs at major corporations
again, this is an error. they're more visible so they get way more applications, and they're also the first to automate as they can afford the large initial investment

Any jobs here are taken the same day.
There's no point them putting them on sites. lol
Big or small.

The absolute fucking state of capitalism in 2019. This bullshit is why I'm comfy perma-NEET.

Attached: 1542562873611.jpg (2048x1447, 450K)

Being a cashier is absolutely soul-sucking if you can't into small talk. Don't think that you'll just magically adapt to it, more likely you'll be metaphorically dragged across the fucking floor every day.

I recommend looking into stocking (easy social interactions, more active) or - better yet - a proper blue collar job like factory work where people are less likely to bother you and you can even get away with listening to music throughout your whole shift. Livable pay, too.

You absolutely should lie on entry-level job applications, lol. I'd even recommend faking some experience if the job is simple enough.

Too many people, not enough jobs. Take the antinatalism pill already.

Not sure if you are retarded or having a laugh

Nepotism is how most people get jobs nowadays.

HR is a parasitical organism. Parasites are not inherently harmful. Your body, for example, contains a number of foreign parasites that exist in a state of symbiosis with you, such as bacteria in your intestines that help with the breakdown of food and digestion. However, parasites that overstep their niche and multiply without checks end up harming the host, eventually killing it. HR is much the same way. A successful business can't thrive without an HR department, but the functions of that department and its employees are limited and one-dimensional. So what do you do if you're an HR person and you know you've outlasted your usefulness to the organization? You *create* work. You go through motions and actions that make it *seem* as though you're contributing to the success and growth of the company. You spend a week coming up with a list of 100 different questions for the overnight stocker position. You spend another week doing a revised draft of that questionnaire. You spend the third week of the month revising *that* revision. You spend the next week writing up reports and summaries for your managers on your first draft, your second draft, and your revision. You spend the first half of the next work week making a 2000 page PDF with """"""market research"""""" to justify the last month you've spent on the Overnight Stocker Questionnaire Application Process. There. You've done your part for the company. You can go home and sleep soundly knowing you made a difference. You can sleep even better at night knowing you've dragged out your """""work""""" for a month, another paycheck safely in the bank. That's the thought process behind HR. That's why you're being asked to fill out 20 different forms in triplicate and turn in a blood stool and semen sample to wrangle carts. You're not crazy. The game is simply rigged against your interest.

This. Businesses usually have to pay money to keep listings up on sites like Indeed and Seek.
Sites like Craiglist (or like Gumtree if you're Aus) are great because that's where small businesses will keep their ads.

Confirming this is true.
Currently fighting with my companies HR department in changing the beneficiary on my insurance. They're requiring me to provide written consent from my spouse to make the change.
I'm not married and never have been married.