Mire thread

>ctrl f
>no mire thread
Cmon lads, post those mires. Need some inspiration. I’ll start.
>be at party
>very drunk
>just been cancelled on by coworker for a second time
>start feeling shit
>mate asks what’s wrong
>tell him, say I don’t feel attractive
>other drunk mate overhears, fucking stumbles in and says “bullshit, everyone in (friend group) says you’re the best looking in the group. You’re just not there when they do”
>proceeds to fall face first on the sofa and pass out
>feel far less shit about myself

Attached: image.jpg (1534x1312, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>skinny lanklet
>supervisor tells me i am really handsome
what did she mean by this?

Good face my dude. A gym honed body will do wonders for you.

She means that you’re handsome user, you remind her of her son that went away to college

>go for a run
>gets hot so i take my shirt off
>car full of highschool girls pass me
>hear them laughing out the window
feels good to make it

Attached: 1560726460635.jpg (636x657, 42K)

My ideal world is a bunch of jacked bros living life like the volley ball scene in top gun and playing with the boys on repeat. There's nothing more pure than that I imagine.

>lost a lot of weight recently
>getting close to goal weight and physique looks better due to lifting
>go to the gym on my lunch breaks
>whenever I come back with a pump office ladies are all up on me
>grab my biceps and squeeze whenever I make them laugh
>one of them tells me apropos of nothing that her and her husband are in an open relationship
>might try to fuck her but she's not even hot so we'll see
>still flirt with her for fun

a girl holded the door open for me and told me I was welcome as I thanked her

>ctrl f
>not just pressing f3

>she’s not even hot
>might try to fuck her

So you might try to fuck an uggo at your fucking WORKPLACE who you don’t even find attractive? Are you that fucking desperate?

>f3
>Not binding macros to your mouse.

Attached: 1424393711692.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

>not scrolling through all 10 pages with arrow keys

>finally man up and asked out the nerdy QT from one of my classes
>She says yes surprisingly
>Date 1, fantastic. Just some coffee
>Date 2, even better. Dinner then a movie. She actually seemed genuinely happy to see/be with me
>I'm walking with her to her class as my day is over, fighting with myself to see if I should go for a kiss (wait for the 3rd date?)
>Torrential downpour begins
>We both get absolutely soaked
>She complains that she doesn't want to be cold and shivering all day, this sucks, etc
>Without thinking offer for her to come back to my place if she has time. Shower, use my dryer
>I said all this without really thinking about the implications
>She said eyes me, I fall over myself trying to rectify the mistake
>She just laughs and says I know what you mean, let's go, I have 30inutes before class starts anyway
>Walk back to my apartment is 10 minutes away
>We go in, I go to the closet and get her a towel
>She's drying off, I go to my room to get her a shirt
>Come back into my living room and she's mid riff bare, peeling off her soaking wet shirt
>Beautiful tits, B cup maybe? I'm just starting awestruck
>She turns as I'm walking in staring, notices my staring
>I wake up and realize what I'm doing, stare at the floor, try to mumble out something, anything
>She comes over, grabs my hand, puts it on her tits as she tip toes to kiss me
>"If we had more time user I'd let you do a lot more than this to me, but I can't miss class, how's about tomorrow?"
>Can barely breathe, wheeze out a yeawhynotshure
>She smiles, puts on my shirt, and leaves
>Palms spaghetti
>Mom's sweaty
>user is nervous already

AHHhhjj fucking help! I have no idea what I'm doing! I'm a 22 year old virgin and she is going to have expectations of me. I didn't prepare for any of this. Lifting didn't warn me of this!

Attached: catttttt.jpg (351x351, 22K)

>torrential downpour
>not passionately kissing her on the pavement under a streetlight
Missed your romcom moment desu

just have fun bro dont have expectations

I was asked today if I was on steroids. I’m natty and consider myself dyel. Does it count as a mire?

Sorta. Gotta understand that what Jow Forums considers DYEL is "ripped" for a normie

You know what to do. Dont overthink it. Dont worry about 'messing up'.

Just imagine it as another exercise. When you think about it that's basically what sex is.

based

This qt as fuck girl with pink hair was staring at me today and even doing like a little dance in the mirror and shit, i want to fucking annihilate her, but i doubt i'll see her again, this other goth chick in the gym whom i've been seeing at the gym for a while did some squats directly INFRONT of me, with her see through black leggings and her pale ass with black panties....

Attached: 1546103389040.gif (250x250, 222K)

I'm trying not to. Just afraid I'm going to blow my load in 10 seconds flat. That her being 20 years old means she has had at least 1 other partner, and that she knows what she's doing. Meanwhile I'll be flopping around like a fish out of water trying to catch up. Should I tell her it's my first time?

I mean I think she has some inkling of how little experience I have with women. On date 2 she asked if she had any other vengeful ex's of mine to worry about. I said basically in other words, that I've never had a GF before this. She just said I'm adorable and it was never brought up again...
I suppose. I just don't want to disappoint her. My first time aside, j don't want her thinking I'm some 2 pump chump who can't ease her. It doesn't help that I actively want to date her. I was sort of hoping I'd have a few sluts worth of practice sex under my belt before meeting a woman of any worth.

>go to mcdonalds drive thru for dat dere dirty bulk
>order 2x mcdoubles and a mcchicken
>pull up to window, qt black girl hands me my food
>"you look like you could be one a dem hollister models"
>t-thanks you too
>drive home feeling good about myself
>get home, open bag
>stupid bitch forgot my mcchicken

Attached: Ryan-Gosling-Drive-night-xlarge.jpg (1020x576, 42K)

Bro you're 22 go ahead and blow your load early. Tell her whoops, she's just stupid hot, then do it 3 more times.

>Just imagine it as another exercise
fucking lol

haha, trust me, your first time, you should be more worried about being able to get it up. you seem like the nervous type, performance anxiety will absolutely kill your boner when the time comes. happens to a lot of dudes at first so dont worry about it too much.

the trick is just stop worrying and enjoy the moment. a lot of foreplay, take your time, which you should be doing anyways. dont rush to stick it in and think too much about whether she's liking it. just do what comes natural.

I always anxious about lifting. Right up until I'm lifting, then the anxiety disappears and I'm good to go. Hoping it's the same with sex.

Fuck me I've been waiting for this day for what seems like forever and now I'm a nervous wreck.

Relax man, just go with it. Once you're alone together, cuddle up then don't be afraid to make moves. Like user said don't rush to stick it in but relax and go with it, take your time, foreplay and all that. She seems to be into you and has no expectations. Take your time and enjoy it. You'll be fine. Besides you're young so even if you cum quick, which you probably won't, you'll be ready to go again in another 15 minutes.

I'm gonna try user. Easier said than done. Just gotta live the moment, not worry about the what ifs.

>working at club being the cup collecting bitch for holiday money
>gang of indian girls come up to me and say my friend likes you can i get ur number hehe
>maybe later pal im carrying a bucket
>on their way out they give me her number on a receipt

First gym mire today lads. Hopefully the first of many.
>be me, for that is all I know how to be
>doing workout
>6-7/10 semi-thicc enters free weights area
>constantly catch her stealing glances at me in the mirror
Gonna try and make contact next session lads. Wish me luck.

classic b and r

Happened around Christmas
>Walking around town late with my old friend from high school, we're just shooting the shit and laughing. I have an earbud in and am listening to Vangelis.
>Hear "user!" shouted really loud and see a really small chick run up and hug me.
>She had been on my Swim team and was happy to see me for some reason.
>She introduced me to her friend group, I sorta just muttered greetings to them while my buddy buttered everyone up with his charisma.
>Swim team girl says I look ripped now, asks about PR's.
>haha t-thanks
>Pretty much yanks me in for a snapchat photo, I just want to get out at this point.
>She and her friends eventually head their own way, and buddy jokes about me being "chad mode" physically but still being a sperg.

Attached: Bladepurple.jpg (700x525, 48K)

Fuck yeah I always see this pasta
based

based

>be small and under-weight forever
>start weight training seriously after going on and off
>gain 3 pounds of muscle
>friends all tell me how much bigger i look
im still small and have more to do but it feels good

Attached: ok.png (657x527, 13K)

>running
>see a hottie in the distance with "look at me" yoga pants and sports bra
>the distance is closed and she's miring hard, with no shame about it
>I made it!
>6'+ dude passes me on a bicycle and she's breaking her neck to stare at him as he goes
I was a confident manlet yesterday.

>have the first girl ever to actually tell me that she likes me a few days ago
>I ask her how long shes liked me
>ever since I've met you user
> :)
>even when she was still in a relationship
>kept calling me really attractive and funny and nice
>says I'm really muscular and she really likes my ass
>kept squeezing on me for the rest of the night
this made my whole fuckin year and made me so happy. I'm an absolute mega manlet (5'5) and she's taller than me (5'8) and let me tell you if I can snag this absolute qt we can all make it brah

>work inna hospitality
>restaurant at work hosts lunch and dinner for a local religious group/cult
>every day I get the most saucy mires from those religious girls
>know they're all crazy so fuck that shit

Attached: 1514602966497.jpg (472x427, 63K)

Fucking based. You're the reason I stay on this forum, user.

>be me, working for postmates
>live in town with large korean population
>walking back to car with chick filet order in my bag
>getting in car and here someone yell across parking lot "your really cute"
>look around just in time to see two korean girls looking at me giggling as they both get in their car and drive away

i was speechless because im not used to that sort of thing lol

>be permaskelly all through school
>few years after graduation
>all my friends go to gym now
>watch them all lose fat and get shredded over like 2 years
>they ask me to join them
>accept, they give me protein and diet advice
>struggle with weight for first like 4 months
>ffw to now
>gained like 30 pounds
>we're all hanging out together with new friends
>new friends all say how much wider I look now
>one compliments my neck, says it's "coterminous" with my skull now

Attached: strong.jpg (832x578, 82K)

Unironically be yourself, and be honest with her

Incredibly based

Fucking live for this shit

Attached: 2021BD3B-D9B4-446D-BC9F-17A29A385A0B.png (750x1334, 158K)

Cringe to the max

dubs decide.

"You're almost as cute as me lol"

Post height?

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

i've been in your situation. same age and everything.
just let yourself relax and be in the moment. there is almost nothing you can do that will be that bad as long as you are doing with some passion.
enjoy

Lul Was worth the listen.

Attached: yfw.jpg (531x411, 71K)

6’4”. And it’s in my bio too mate.
She was busted unfortunately :(

Look man, you just go. Being nervous is okay, its natural to be nervous when things happen for the first time. You should just go ahead, nothing will be gained by overthinking. Just let your body do the work. You have millions of years of fucking experience in your dna. The only thing that can hurt your experience is anxieties and inhibition.

Based

Did you mean to type 5'4"?

Cringe

She has an 8 incher and you're gon get raped.

No user. I meant to type 6’4.” In high school I played offensive line and I’ve lost 120 pounds since so hearing people call me “handsome” is still so fucking foreign

>Break up with girlfriend

>Realise have to be attractive to women again

>Start going to the gym, eating well and playing sports

>10 months later, go to see friend from Uni

>His mum greets us outside

>”Hey user, you look strong now”

>think I love his mum now

Okay. I'm the opposite. Always been gorgeous, but at a miniature level being 5'4". I've heard all manners of complements from girls who are fucking anybody but me. Somebody stop me from taking the black pill.

>cardio rutine since 6 months
>meet friends in person after a year or so
>they stay quiet until home
>well i guess i didnt change that much
>we get on to some mario party
>so where the fuck did your fatass went user?

>dating co-workers
>ever
Don't shit where you eat

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>eating (((extruder))) """chicken"""

Just give her plenty of foreplay and have fun. Don't go straight for the main event and take note of how receptive she is to certain things.
You're gonna make it brah.

Good work man

Got mired hard last week, kind of long story

>started working out 3 months ago, after 5 years of no gym with injury
>some fat, really week - benched/squat just the bar the first week
>life overall not good, not making money, burning through my savings
>started progressing in my lifts, slowly inching up
>started working better at job, making more money, I'm in sales
>getting my life in order, paying debt, and looking better all thanks to dedication in gym
>also stopped smoking weed
>stopped sleeping with my cousin
>started eating well, shopping for veggies in market
>qt looking at me examining the melons
>"hey how do you know if they are good, you seem to know what you are doing"
>tell her some bs about the sound the melon makes when you smack it
>casual flirting
>not spilling spagetti
>"wow user you look in shape, are you using steroids?"
>tfw not even 1pl8 yet lel
>we going out tonight, already told her we are gonna make out tonight she loved the confidence

feelsgoodman

Attached: IMG_4266.jpg (640x960, 132K)

>stopped sleeping with cousin
>asked if roiding on 1pl8
Something something skepticism something something

based and cringepilled

Nigga
Held*

For anyone in this thread who’s in uni, if you match with a girl in a sorority lead off with “had me at [their sorority]”. Works every single fucking time. Doesn’t even necessarily have to be a good sorority, but I am 13/13 on responses with it

this, this, this. She'll probably think it's sweet

based mcchicken poster

thank you user

Wait, why did you start lifting if you have someone to sleep with? I'm missing something here.

Nah, you don't tell her it's your first time. Just don't rush things, play with her a bit beforehand. Use your tongue and or hands whatevs. Thn start plowin her like the bish she is.

You can tell her afterwards something along the lines of:

Not bad for a first timer eh?

Honestly sex isn't that big of a deal as people make it out to be.

Lately I have noticed a few signs that show I'm beginning to make it.

>biggest guys in the gyms come ask me to spot
>if I want to ask to work in with normies as I walk up to them. They just leave the equipment and walk away Kek.
>Old buddies that are not progressing fast are ashamed to lift with me and lift with dyels instead.
>Confident dyels saying damn sick, and asking advice all the time
>Went water-skiing lately with uni class, saw 2 girls mirin and overheard them mirin mah abs when I was behind them at the bar.

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (458x550, 30K)

No good for you user, keep at it. I used to look like a freak when I was my height and 330 pounds. I’m so glad I shrunk out of that shit.

forgot to mention. Pic related is the girl im going out with

always gets a laugh

Attached: 1556444110746.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

literally based. wqs fucking a girl yesterday (first time since seriously lfting) and all I was thinking about was my form.

unironically never gonna make it

Attached: 1506177617028.jpg (480x480, 26K)

>2019-3
>talk to this girl
>hit it off, but not into white girls that much
>she starts seeing my friend

FF to this month
>they break up
>friend is pretty pissed, depressed and shit

Recently
>go to gym & do the lifting stuff
>walk out, see her walking in
>HEY user
>H-hey
>(small talk)
>and OMG user YOU LOOK SO BIG
>t-thanks u too

I would never do that to my friend but the temptation is there. He's a tall ass lanklet and I'm a 5'9" manlet. Should I do it for the manlets out there?

>f3
>mouse
>moving your fingers away from the home row at all

plebs

Nice, man. Just do it and enjoy it

It can be nervewracking and that's fine, but if an anxious small-dicked piece of shit like me can get through his first time (and, inexplicably, many times since) then you'll be okay.

Be honest with her about it btw. She's probably already clocked that you're shy. Most people are understanding about this kind of stuff.

Have fun!

>dont be a beta cuck
>use rubber
>use that motherfucking rubber. bring at least 6-7.
>cum at least 5 times(until you are comatose)
>i sincerely hope you are doing nofap, if not ur maybe gonna underwhelm her.
>dont be nervous about cumming fast, she will accept, just tell her you dont masturbate and you are loaded, compensate with fucking her up.
>dont eat her out if shes not into it.
>use a finger or 2
>dont fucking tell her you love her, she will come again if she likes it.
>again, dont show affection.
>enjoy that shit, we are all proud of you(if not larp), it might be awkward, but pussy is nice a.f.

Attached: tumblr_nvgcnpZVv91uqqex2o1_500.jpg (500x500, 90K)

based

>She said eyes me
what did he mean by this? kek

yes

Did your drunk mate suck you off after he woke up OP?

Nah, quick handy was all.

That user here. I was texting in a rush to get it all out. Meant "side eyed" me.
>inB4 dirty phone poster
I know. Went and bought 6 boxes of condoms, finished trimming down literally everything that could be trimmed. Fucking gargling mouth wash and flossing like I have a dentist appointment. Just trying to burn off this nervous energy. She texted me and said she'd be coming over early because she has no classes tomorrow and I'm off work, so like 9AM tomorrow. Apparently she has the day planned. Says she's going to "ride me until I can't see straight" then we can sleep it off and get breakfast at the diner.

Haven't jerked it for like a full week before all this, now it seems like an eternity to wait until tomorrow.

Dude I'm 28 and I've been with around 25-30 women and I still get nervous as fuck during my first encounters. If you go limp or cum early just accept it without being dramatic and use your fingers and tongue. Pay a lot of attention to how she reacts to everything and let her lead you. Don't rush things and try to keep a stable tempo that she enjoys

run it by friend

kek

truly gods among men

Based

Just don't ask a guy to spot you

Based. We’re all rooting for you my nigger. You’re gonna make it

Attached: B70731B6-8A1D-47A3-9B14-80E48450D123.jpg (1024x673, 49K)

Just get your dick in the pussy, even for a second, and then you never have to worry about it again.

You're going to be disappointing women for the rest of your life, doesn't matter if you're a virgin or not.