Tfw you'll never make it

>tfw you'll never make it
>you'll forever be a lanky skeleton
>you'll never look attractive
fucking end it lads, gymming is super easy to commit to, but i have to go out of my way to even get close to enough food needed.

Attached: sadly cry.gif (498x282, 3.73M)

oats, beans, lentils, rice, chicken, eggs, greek yoghurt. God tier, easy to prepare food

but i read here that cooking lentils, oats, beans, rice makes them loose their protein thus you'd only be eating flavoured water. yes i put rice in soup before anyoen asks. chicken is expensive. greek yoghurt seems to be my last hope, im going to check if it is affordable, i hope it is, else i wont be able to make it, else i will be a ugly dyel forever

blease help, i cant make it.

>why am i not gaining weight?

Attached: hardgainer.jpg (400x300, 31K)

but i eat like a horse, i eat 4 meals a day, so i eat 2 pieces of reissumies in the morning with some butter and cheese, a bowl of lentil soup at like 14:00, whatever my mom cooks at 17:00 and another bowl of lentil soup at like 19:00 and a whey shaker of two scoops of protein powder. Is that enough to eat? I'm 76kg, my height is 183cm and my age is 20 and my gender is male.

Attached: orly_21.gif (518x437, 1.89M)

No, cooking lentils does not make it lose its proteins. Don't believe what you read in the Internet ffs. Read the tags in a can of lentils and you can check the macros it has.

>soup twice a day
>why can’t I gain weight?
Hahahahahah 10/10 bait

it says it has 16g protein per 100g, but the package is 500g, how much protein is a bowl of soup then?????????
what's wrong with soup?

Attached: fat guy.jpg (480x750, 44K)

>skinny niggas being sad

Fat nigga here with destroyed skin from stretch marks

Go fuck yourself

Instead of 2 soups, try making legume cream to dip bread or something similar. And perhaps you can add tuna, eggs or turkey/chicken meat. Tuna is nice because it has protein but also fats that give you more energy for working out.

It’s salt and fucking water not food

A normal plate for 1 person should be around 50g, but you could actually weight your ration so you know how much protein you are getting.

>is that enough?
Count your macros vitun retardi. Check a TDEE calculator and eat above that. If it's too tough increase meal frequency and/or use more liquid sources, milk etc.

Attached: kysss.jpg (612x373, 32K)

meat is too expensive, tuna is expensive and full of poison. eggs tho, that idea sounds good, how do i add em to the soup? cooked?

but the tdee calculator is retarded, it says i need 334 grams of protein which is impossible to get unless you are the bloattord grizzly

fuck off with the soups nigger. But if you hunger for the egg soup just stir in a raw egg while cooking the soup.

>meat is too expensive, tuna is expensive and full of poison.
Are you a 3rd world nigger?

whats up with that attitude, i bet it last two days max. eating food is merely something you have to get used to. which means counting calories, and eating same long time like this
>eat when waking up
>eat after work out
>eat 3 hours from that
>eat 3 hours from that or possibly , few hours before sleep
repeat infinite, you can use paper to mark that you actually ate at that time. it doesnt happen in the snap of a fingers for anyone

It sounds like you don't have the luxury of making gains, OP. Being a third world nigger, and whatnot. Maybe try switch your focus on making more money and staying alive?

>low calorie shite for a skelton
shit advice. nigger needs to be eating red meat, whole milk, eggs, burgers etc

no, im a first world snownigger

Then you have zero excuse to be eating like a fucking Somali.

Do this

Then stop complaining, faggot. If niggas in nigeria can be bodybuilders then there's no reason for you to be a skelly.

i have no future prospects
i cant join military service and become a man
no education
failed the one i joined
no job obviously since no education
wtf is there to do
sit on this boring screen all day?
lift without gaining muscle since i cant eat enough
im unemplyoed and i cant find a job unless i get an education. i need protein to stay sane and become big like zyzz

Drink fucking whole milk retard. 1 cup is 150 calories.

man, avoid soup. Soup is peasant food for a reason. It's a way to make an abysmally scarce supply of meat and veg go "far enough" to feed a family. It's literally diluted food.

Grow your own veggies if you have to, and hunt some meat. I grew up in the poorest quintile of my country. We gardened and farmed, and bought a lot of shit-tier cheap meats. But we also barely got by, and I know what it's like to feel perma-lank

I reallly believed that I was eating more than enough to gain weight, and there was just this super-high metabolic genetic burden that I couldn't overcome. Finally one of my fattest friends got sick of me talking about how much I ate and how I couldn't gain weight, and challenged me to eat exactly what he ate, exactly when he ate it. I could NOT believe how much fucking food a fat person has to eat. And how much shit-tier sugary, carby, fatty, junk. And the frequency of feeding!

Anyway, TL;DR: former lanklet, gained 40 pounds on 6 months by modeling my fattest friend's feeding habits. Destroyed my belief in the mythological metabolism and genetics fantasies. Currently 6'4" tall and 215lbs and gaining. You can do it.

i wish i had a rifle and a hunting license, shooting with bolt action is fun, dad taught me how to. is it hard to get a license and expensive to get a rifle? a moose should have enough meat to last months if salted and preserved properly like my grandpa used to do, or the greysoup they had to eat during the war, or was it bark soup?

checked

Attached: 1560854844034.jpg (1080x1349, 90K)

time to go to the gym and spin my wheels in the dirt accomplishing nothing because im shoveling snow while it is snowing. buh bye permadyel ahead hahahahhahahaha

whole milk reduces sperm motility, apparently

not hard or excessively expensive in Canada. But what are you a Finn? I have no idea what it's like for you, but I do know that there ought to be a community of people who could support your desire to learn to hunt

I have difficulty eating enough because the drugs I abuse only really work on an empty stomach and I keep putting off eating so I can feel it a little bit longer.

egg is super easy to use for a filler in cooking

just add the raw egg and let it cook on top of whatever else you have cooking.

SS+GOMAD shoo shoo skeleton

literally just put it in your mouth and chew

>I eat 2 slices of bread and 2 bowls of soup with some protein powder bro why cant i gain any weight?
Eat 2 double whoppers and 4 donuts

>all that super shit bulking food (aside from eggs and yoghurt)
No. What OP needs is a fucking ton of whole milk (unironically), white bread, maybe even ice cream, etc.

Skeles MUST dirty bulk because clean bulking is too much for their stomachs. Eventually, they will stretch their stomachs a little, which will help with eating. Regardless, they should still be eating fruits and nuts for muh micros as well as eating as much calorie dense food as possible

t. Started lifting about a year ago at 5'7 115, now at 150 maybe 15% bodyfat with my lifts at 340/245/430 s/b/d

Then go out of your way. That's a good thing. Keep going it's the only good option

Hey user
Hang in there man :)
It's ok
Be happy you are starting from skinny mode to fit lean beast and not like me from 380lb of fat and trying to become a fit semi blob beast
If you wanna gain some real good and healthy weight, judt buy a good 0.8 or so kilo tray of chicken (breast prefered but theigh is also solid) and eat it all in a day (two or three portions) with some good broccoli/spinich and if you want flavour, pour over gravy on it (the one with the least amount of sodium, ofcourse)
And you'll be packing weight like no tomorrow
And if you're still hungry after all that, just hearlt up some chilli or stand alone beans
Also remember to drink milk too because that is also just very hearty and healthy calories as well, basically just liquid protien and fat, and obviously you dont need a gallon. 750 to 1L is fine

The only thing that is worth more than all this info is to keep your hopes ultra high and be happy
Depression and pesimissim (I think this is the one) leads you to not get any goals on Earth
Be optimistic like Jackie Chan :)

Attached: 1420232557778.jpg (387x392, 28K)

Buy a fucking gainer weakling
1000 calories in a milk shake, 0 effort, 1 minute preparation
Do it right fucking now

Thanks, chicken is expensive but fuck it ill sell my car and use that money on chicken. i am gonna make it! I WILL BECOME BIG

>chicken
>expensive

Attached: 1510596340379.jpg (640x640, 93K)

Good job user :)
But you don't have to sell your car, that's silly
Just install a flyer app (for me in Canada, it's called Flipp maybe it works in other countries)
And just hunt for cheap on sale chicken
Sometimes they go as low as $1.00/pound which is a literal steal for me
If you live in Europe, then Im sure you have farms around you and such, try to make friends with the farmers and buy their chicken if it's super cheap
If no farmers or Flipp, just find all your nearest grocery stores and collect their flyers and check it manually
Chicken is cheap in all the 5 different countries I've been to so don't sweat it

Also to add on to my list of good foods.
Oats and yogurt is also very good for breakfast :)

Forgot to say

We will all become big, brother

Thanks user

Attached: happy man.png (754x866, 725K)

Anytime friend :)

At least your not 5'6 like me man. A young cashierasked me what highschool I go to today and I'm a senior in college

Attached: 1560311944073.png (680x680, 601K)

Attached: wew lad.jpg (550x550, 25K)

Just fucking eat 4 cheap cheese burguers to put in the calories

That'd get you fat

Yeah if your program was shit, lift properly and you’ll make gains

ppl is good

I agree

Only if is higher than your tdee

Since you want to bulk, that's exactly what you want, just lift alongside

Fuck, why do I need to keep explaining basic shit to you? Cant you just fucking ready the fucking motherfucking sticky you bastard?

good that we are in agreement about that

Nah, do SS+GOMAD if you're a skeleton

stay mad

How the fuck do I bulk without going completely overboard with protein?

By eating clean I hit 200g protein a day without even trying. I'm a 140lbs 5'8" manlet...