Jow Forums btfo

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1140989475599847426

Attached: molymeme.jpg (593x386, 55K)

>have hobby
>makes me look and feel good
HURRDURRRR USELESS MONEYLESS. WHY NOT PRODUCTIVE. MONEY MONEY MONEY

All boomers has to die

Oy vey goy, not working more than 40 hours a week? Why do you need hobbies for, I own you!

>taking advice from this fatass
kys

Who cares what soft bodies think. Being strong is always beneficial

>less time
I bet this boomer spends more time sitting in front of his TV than I spend enjoying myself in the gym.

Attached: 1541527572960.png (375x375, 138K)

He hates vidja for similar basis, competitive with attention that should be his. He's a cliff notes cult lease.

Give up exeecise and hobbies to do something more ((((productive)))) oy vey

>You NEED those two free hours of your day to not exercise and do something else
What a faggot.

Even though having hobbies and bettering yourself makes you more productive in the long run. Oy vey indeed. Seems like Molymeme was bluepilled after all.

If I had a pound for every time Jow Forums was “btfo” I’d still laugh at OP’s 1 rep max

He's not wrong though. Doing anything more than compounds and maybe one or two isolations 3-4 times a week is pathetic.

He's a shitty wannabe philosopher.

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
― Socrates

Why?

socrates was a nigger

Your mom fucked a nigger.

Bodybuilding is for insecure faggots, that's why.

are you lost little boy?

Mollymeme? I haven't seen that guy since I decided to get my life on track.
Holy shit, he's gotten even more retarded

not an argument

Bodybuilding is a homosexual activity, he's right.

Not exercising means less time with your kids because you will die younger and less money because attractive people are paid better.

>balding twitter boomer retard is lazy and convices yet again a bunch of Jow Forumstards to look like skinnyfat dyels

Attached: 1556660663323.png (843x553, 129K)

X doubt

Daily reminder this is that girls mean
They do not like untrained fatass

Attached: CB3A2E77-7ED9-4CBB-9F70-DE2045F8EED1.jpg (285x442, 35K)

He's right, you know.

Attached: 1496534736625.jpg (400x541, 95K)

checked

Attached: PFLiQVG.png (1920x1080, 359K)

No he was a little boy diddler, not a nig.

Why do these people always start from the assumption that we fucking hate doing this? Lifting has improved every other aspect of my life plus it's fun as shit.

>convinces
status quo user

>unpaid
You get paid in gains. A more real currency than money.

Because Stefan Molyneux is a fucking idiot who people think is smart because he's overly verbose and talks with an accent.

He literally started crying one time when he went to Poland and watched a march of a bunch of middle aged people because he had a sudden swell of nationalist fervor for a country he isn't even from.

crabs in a bucket user.. if they celebrate mediocrity and encourage it they feel superior about their shitty selves

>Money and kids
Is this bitch serious your health is worth billions, what a fuck face.

Attached: 1558132073983.jpg (375x500, 37K)

Checkd and rekt

lol this guy is really bluepilled

Bigness without use or purpose is an objective sunk cost. No bodybuilder would be useful in a happening, esp once upkeeps in calories, time in transport, training and recovery, shopping aren't sustainable.

555÷

Are these statues accurate? If so, how did greeks get so swole?

Baldcel cope

Why would anyone not want to be dangerous?

>Being bald
>Not working out to achieve 47 mode
He's just not going to make it.

Attached: agent 47.png (600x800, 587K)

They're modelled after the professional athletes who trained for 8 hours a day. Everybody else was probably a dyel Jow Forums faggot.

Estrogen.

is this Pavel Tsatsouline

This one is more accurate

Attached: Capitoline_Antinous_garden_MBA_Lyon.jpg (1500x3680, 2.97M)

They were all manlets

Socrates eternally BTFO'd

Because the majority of women are fucking scared that if they are with a man with abs they will have a high chance of losing him.
I've been told countless time to not get abs by women I'm dating. I usually just end up with better woman.
This man is cucking his and his brainlet followers body due to hate full sub 7 women.

BRILLIANT, PETER! I certainly can’t fit in an hour of weight lifting a day. Of course! My only function is to produce capital! At last - The meaning revealed!

You know it's possible to get bigger, faster, and stronger without becoming a ridiculous roided out mass monster, right?

Attached: classic gym clothes.jpg (474x378, 25K)

Ancient Greeks literally invented gyms, weight training, and the concept of progressive overload.

Attached: OG progressive overload.jpg (400x290, 17K)

And the initial comments indicated a threshold, a continuum of practice. Lifting for duration more than an album/podcast is rarely helpful.

Attached: ptsat.jpg (400x246, 21K)

>>>/facebook/

>balls hang lower than the dick

OH NO NO NO NO NO

That guy is a right wing moron, opinion discarded

>t. Leftist moron

n-no. you can't exercise, you have to make more money for your corporate overlords!

Getting emotional about nationalism in these times is nothing to be ashamed of.

You dont know what a boomer is.

Molymeme doesn't understand that kids look at exercise as a form of playtime. I have forgotten how many times my little one has grabbed a dumbbell bar and tried to copy what his papa is doing. It sets a good example and gives kids a positive fitness memories. It teaches discipline and hard work while being fun at the same time.

The other thing is that your family relies on you to be a pillar of strength. If anything, bodybuilding (natty or not) becomes more essential as a family man. DYELs and dadbods can fuck off with their cope. Never stop pushing your limits

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (717x1115, 101K)

Hypocrite. Blacks in South Africa murdering whites are nationalists fighting off their invaders but I doubt you’d cry over their heroism.