Don't fall for the tranny meme

I took HRT for 3 years for a guy told me that he loved me and that he would never leave me. I did it because I was lonely, desperate, and just wanted someone to like me. I considered myself trans at one point, but I think I was just latching onto that for an identity.

After 3 years of LDR and him visiting every 4-6 months, he finishes college, gets a good job, and realized he could get actual girls way out of my league. I've just had the rug pulled out from under me, the only plan I had in life was being with him and now I'm just completely fucked.

I can't even find someone else to be with because I disfigured my body with him. My dating pool is now basically non-existent. Gays don't want someone with tits and chasers aren't interested because I present male. No one wants a boy who looks like a girl who looks like a boy. Don't fall for the tranny meme, you'll always be a fetish and no one will ever love you.

Attached: Naoto_Shirogane_Persona_4_Arena_Story_Mode_Illustration_3.jpg (1324x716, 381K)

lol no shit faggot trannies are an abomination and only the most delusional fucktards will debate this

Well then I guess you need to start presenting as a girl instead and get a chaser bf

>"traNs GIrLS Are reAL GirLZ!!!!1!"
This post is proof that trans people are not simply born in the wrong body, they're just entertaining sickness.

I purged most of my shit out of anger since he was the one who bought all of it.

This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.

Well deserved, you mentally ill retard.

Why is it deserved I never hurt anyone.

Why did you agree to it to begin with?

Post a pic then oreganol

Screencapped for my anti pinkpill compilation.

Because I wanted him to like me. He never said I should do it outright but he hinted at it and lead me towards it, then was really supportive/affectionate when I did it.

Post it user, I need it

But you said he bought everything, so like. How did it even start... were you already dating when he introduced the trans stuff? Did he just leave skirts lying around or tell you you'd make a cute girl or what

Attached: 8FBFE670-4BE0-4688-BBAA-93AC1A84A4C6.gif (500x315, 455K)

Can't post a pic of my face, here's a pic of hrt so you know I'm not bullshitting.

Attached: hrt.jpg (1224x1632, 966K)

Could you post a pic of your body but delete it before you are reported?

post pic of body
originami

hi op i'll be your friend if you want

I'm not posting pics of my body, it's against the rules and honestly I'm disgusted by myself.
Sort of stuff like the last thing you said. Keep in mind this happened over 3 years ago when we were just friends. He'd just comment on how feminine my mannerisms were, how I liked to cook, my voice, that sort of thing. He'd talk about liking traps or would send me photos of a couple. Looking back it's pretty obvious he was trying to plant that seed in my head. He asked me if I ever wished I was a girl and convinced me I was trans, he said he'd love and support me no matter what but it was pretty clear what he wanted.

if you ever need someone to talk to about this stuff I'm in a very similar situation and it's interesting to see someone else like this.

Had to try. Hopefully you find the support you need, and get better.

I'm really terrible at friendship honestly, I tend to get too attached to one person.
What's your story?

>Gays don't want someone with tits and chasers aren't interested because I present male
Dont get it?
If you have tits how can you present male?

Attached: (4).jpg (577x622, 63K)

Lol good, men are fucking stupid thinking becoming failed biohazards will make them women

I'll date you if you're cute.

Lol, you actually did it! Fuckkkkkkk, enjoy a ruined body that you won't ever be able to fix dumbass, you could never come a woman to begin with you mentally ill fag

we tried to tell u

I have them from the hrt, but I dress masculine, have short hair, and don't wear makeup.
I didn't really think it would make me a woman, I just thought it would make him like me.
I'd honestly date anyone at the moment so post contact.
I hate myself and have to shower in the dark

Don't think that you won't be able to fix yourself op. Have you tried going to a doctor and explaining the situation? Science has gone a long way from 3 years ago, and it will continue to advance. Don't lose hope, I know you don't know me but I will be praying for you to be happy.

get those tits taken out and be a man

was he not attached to you ? do you still talk to him ?

also what did your parents say about the transition

>post contact
diddydom

I haven't really looked into breast reduction surgery because I don't have the money. What bothers me more than anything is the potential development I missed out on, I don't know how much of an impact HRT had on me from when I began but I'll never know what I would have looked like had I not taken it. I took it from 19-23 and feel like a boy around other men my age. It's depressing.
We don't talk anymore.

meh. you probably made brain gains

How do you even move forward from that? Is the disfigurement permanent, or could you hide it with gyno surgery and bodybuilding?

Fucking hell, you are one dense motherfucker to fall for that shit. Point and laugh.

Brain gains? If anything I'm probably more emotionally unstable.
It's kind of the elephant in the room. Practically everyone in my family knows about the hormones we just don't talk about it. It's extremely awkward.
Suicide most likely.
I was lonely and desperate and he was the first person to ever show me kindness. I would have done anything to keep him around.

ya brain gains.

you didn't do any longterm harm to you body and people have overcome way larger physiological changes to their body that they had to overcome in a similar time frame. Usually what happens to patients in situations like yours is a check of your current T levels and then potentially starting you on T treatment and having you monitored while you exercise and do things to get your body back into shape and hopefully back to living a normal life.

For your information, this type of therapy isn't uncommon and I'm betting someones father in this thread has been through something similar.

What would having a trans gf be like? (Assuming she looks like a female)

Are you gonna keep going with the HTR? How does that shit work anyway. Do you have to keep taking it or what?

Also why not just look for another guy that's not bad. You were a guy at some point so I'm sure you know genuine men exist.

I've stopped and probably won't go back on it. I doubt I could find anyone who could love me.
I'll look into it, thanks.

diddy kong?

>He asked me if I ever wished I was a girl
And what did you answer?

nooo, don't stop, that's like going full retard

How is that going full retard, why would I continue taking it?
I told him sometimes I thought about it, he said that he never has and that normal men never think about that sort of thing. That made a lot of sense to me at the time.

because if receiving love & attention is the most important thing in your life it'll come easier to you if you present fem

Darwinism at its finest.
Just kill yourself, unironically.

I want someone to love the person I actually am, not a character I'm presenting to them. As much as I loved my ex, his "love" for me always felt hollow because he was only interested in the thing I was pretending to me for him.
There's a chance I'm not sterile, but there's no chance you'll ever find a woman willing to sleep with you.

The women I slept with would definitely laugh at your stupidity.
You are just a weak retard that deserved the outcome you got. Enjoy the rest of your pathetic life while you are not even able to look at yourself in the mirror.

It's like having a normal gf, except they're really ugly, you're embarrassed to be around them in public, and they can't bear you children.

There's been a couple of threads like this the last few days. Is it all you?

Yeah, kinda same for me. I thought I was trans and have been on hormones over two years, I never really presented.
My agp went away and I kinda realized it probably wasn't a good move to take estrogen.
I've commited to it though, might as well look like a teen boy with nice skin than a gross man with tits.
My chances of a gf/bf are fucked either way might as well try and look cute.

>being a faggot
>being stupid enough to take sissy skittles for a faggot who said he would never leave you

Attached: 1551067332095.jpg (598x415, 20K)

When you see somebody post in here saying they're drunk or otherwise inebriated, what do you think? Is there a general negative connotation or do you find those people fun to talk to?

Attached: weirdweeknds.png (678x776, 1021K)

>Gays don't want someone with tits
Wear a sports bra like everybody else
>and chasers aren't interested because I present male.
So present female.

Idiot. Buy new clothes. Find a new chaser to buy them.

hrt makes you prettier and if you dislike it you better avoid it lol

what is it i don't even
looks like a pic i seen in another such thread printed out and photographed lol

you can spend your life better than larping on Jow Forums trying to combat the dangers of pinkpill

i.e. the common case when gd is gone and you think it is gone forever, but it is waiting to return if you do something stupid

/hKba54

Attached: Pikb.jpg (957x1024, 226K)

>"the only plan I had in life was being with him"
How the fuck do you base your entire life around one person and not have a single thing to fall back on? I guess trannies really are retarded.

This scares me. I think I am trans but too scared to do anything about it. There is a great chance I will become a hon, but if anything stories like yours, op, are what confuse me. I do not want to be a fetish, but I also do not like my gender. Im scared guys. Is this why trans people kill themselves?

This story is painful to read and it makes me wish I could offer some sort of support but I don't think there's any way I could

Since you started taking the hormones at 19, did you already have fairly developed masculine physical traits or were you a late bloomer in puberty? If you were to start taking T would that allow you to "catch up" to become a regular guy or are some of the changes that made you more feminine/boyish now permanent? Are you into guys in general or was it more about him in particular? Is there any way you could take this to court somehow?

I was a pretty late bloomer.

Aside from budding breasts, what other permanent effects has it had? Since you were a late bloomer, has taking HRT stunted your height or sexual function? Would you be able to fix any issues with sexual function or start regrowing facial/body hair with T? Was your voice fully developed before you started taking HRT? Do the hormones produce other effects of puberty like prolonged acne in adulthood?

My breasts are definitely well past buds.

I can't get hard without a lot of effort and when I orgasm nothing comes out most of the time except for sometimes when there's a little bit of clear fluid.

I don't think my features are fully developed, I look really boyish. My voice isn't great either. Thankfully I'm 5'10" though so I'm not a total manlet.
Why would I do this? I'm not trans, I don't want to be a woman.

post boitits
not original kek

Attached: heykid.png (495x696, 299K)

Since the hormones affected your ability to get an erection, would you say they've also affected the size of your penis or possibly stunted it from growing fully since you were a late bloomer? I'm shooting in the dark here but does HRT do anything permanent to your testicles or affect their growth when taken during puberty? Is your voice sort of still "adolescent" or somewhere between a typical male/female voice?

Post tits PLEASE and keep talking hrt I want to wife you

What kind of a wife would I be if I went around posting my tits all around Jow Forums? Post your discord.
I think they're smaller than they used to be, like way below average. My voice is probably somewhere between. I've been told that my "male" voice sounds like a woman trying to do a man voice.

I know half the posts ITT have been >post tits, but would you still date someone who's into guys? Are you more interested in guys or girls?

I'm into masculine guys but would probably be open to dating a woman.

Would this include regular "average" guys or when you say masculine do you mean more macho guys? Would it be too weird to date an "average"-type gay/bi guy?

By masculine I mean not a twink or a crossdresser.

Start taking roids and be a man again?

Why isn't this an option for failed trannys?

>roids are a controlled substance
>any mentally ill person can walk into an informed consent clinic and get estrogen without a diagnosis
Makes you think.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
KEK

Attached: goodlaugh.png (968x733, 206K)