/drugfeel/ raped by machine elves edition

Last thread over bump limit

Attached: 1abe3b44acf528797c32f9c3e4aa1a7956e70c53_hq.jpg (1024x969, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOU9khtMrak
sporeworks.com/Psilocybe-cubensis-Spore-Syringes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If your life is proper shitty BTW don't do MDMA because you more than likely will abuse it.
I'm going through relationship problems and the concept of using MDMA for couple's therapy seems extremely interesting to me. Would you say that would constitute abuse?

I'm not an abusive personality whatsoever

First for no fucking drugs

Debating pushing 2nd plateu dxm, already hit first this morning on accident what's the worst that could happen?

Attached: 1550962024444.jpg (480x705, 38K)

By that he meant that if your life is shitty you'll be more likely to fall into the trap of using it repeatedly, which especially with MDMA is a really horrible thing (drill that three month rule into your head)

well my life is kind of shitty in terms of normal hardships and I would absolutely love to just feel good and all that, but I manage to get on alright. It's not like I have direct access to piles of MDMA anyway. Would I be at risk if I'm just a failed normie and not a total robot?

No that'd be fine. You need to make sure you air out your issues whilst you're on it though. You don't need to worry about abuse until you want to do it a second time. MDMA is very powerful stuff and I'd be surprised if you didn't both want do it again.
I would imagine it to be perfect for couples therapy though, it has a very special way of letting you get all your thoughts and feelings out in a way that's just right.
Also gives you proper poo brain whilst you're on it so absolutely make sure you aren't going to bum around and waste your couples therapy.

Why do I have such weird reactions to drugs boys?
>zero euphoria or "comfiness" from opioids or kratom (haven't tried h tbf)
>horrible vomiting and anxiety on ketamine, like legitimately the worst experiences I've had on drugs ever
>strong euphoria and comfy dissociation on as low as like 150mg DXM which most people say they can't even feel
>no nausea or itchiness on DXM ever
Is there some explanation in terms of receptors or enzymes for these cases? I just want to join in on these comfy stories everyone talks about....

Does anyone know how weed tolerance works?

I am aware that you can't get the same magical highs as at the beginning.
But is it possible that if you smoked 2 years, every day then stopped for a whole year and started again that you build up tolerance more quickly because you've already had strong tolerance?

Last time I had my period of weed smoking, it just wasn't the same. I was even smoking 4-6 joints a day and it just felt like a chore.
I was glad when the weed ran out and the chore ended...
It might just have been shitty weed tho or shitty mental state.

Anyone know where to get lsd around Denver? Just moved here, so drug starved right now.

heh, have i ever told you guys that the happiest and most exhilerating times in my life i was sober, or maybe only buzzed on a few drinks of alcohol

As soon as you get MDMA your supply issue goes out the window but it's so easy to get online that you can't rely on that anyway. As long as you have hobbies you'll be fine. People harp on about the 3 month rule because they don't stick to it and they wish they did. I'm speaking from experience here, I don't regret trying MDMA but as soon as my life got shitty again I started doing it way too often and now I might have lost the magic forever.

>Also gives you proper poo brain whilst you're on it so absolutely make sure you aren't going to bum around and waste your couples therapy.
Could you elaborate on this? It'd be awful to fuck it up, sort of a once in a lifetime opportunity

>horrible time on ket
I still think your K was dodgy bullshit user. K is too lovely for that, especially if you like DXM. K is also heavily anxiolytic, I just don't buy it. It was at least mixed with some bs cut.

>and now I might have lost the magic forever
the magic of MDMA, or the magic of life? are you alluding to permanent brain damage here? People talk about it and it's rather scary

I'm cautious enough to follow the three month rule for sure

Your short term memory goes out the window until you come back down.
It's not really a once in a lifetime opportunity unless you're participating in actual therapy with a therapist though.
If you are doing that then don't worry about it, they'll walk you through it.

I did it with a friend though and he seemed to have the typical time associated with k. Also vendor had great reviews

>It's not really a once in a lifetime opportunity unless
we're going to split up if nothing changes, so it is in a sense

I still can't wrap my head around people ordering online, that just seems so fucking risky and sketchy. I have so many questions. How do they even stop law enforcement from simply making vendor accounts? How long does the typical domestic shipment take in terms of business days? Doesn't the lead time alone kill the business model since lots of drug people want to score on the day of? Don't they x-ray packages? And on and on.

thats exactly how it is. yes over time you can lower your tolerance to a drug, but in the long run the more you do it the quicker your tolerance will build up. i havent done heroin in about 2 months but if i started doing it today then by next weekend id be back up to my full tolerance

which now that i think of it, remember this guy is selling oxy 80s. i think i am going to try and make something happen in a bit

Attached: kurt sipa.jpg (3024x4032, 524K)

Oh just of recreational MDMA.
Life was shit when all my serotonin receptors worked OK so idgaf if there has been a change. On my worst come downs I honestly appreciated the chance to cry and feel shitty about my life instead of being numb all the time.
I can still do ketamine and if I actually stop doing MDMA for 3 months some of the magic might return so it ain't too bad.
Does anyone know if loss of magic from MDMA carries over into other drugs like mephedrone and meth BTW? Wondering if I can bum around on something else before I kiss Mandy again.

Well I'm a robot so for me it's either darknet drugs or nothing, so the wait time has never bothered me

The magic of MDMA, it's notorious for completely losing effects among people that abuse it
Though I suppose the latter is possible if you continue with molly abuse for your long time and fuck your serotonin receptors up enough

>Well I'm a robot so for me it's either darknet drugs or nothing, so the wait time has never bothered me
I can respect that for sure, being a fellow robot

My would-be wife and I had a big falling out--actually, she basically just fell out of love with me because I was a robot for too long--and frankly it's just going to be over in about a month if something big doesn't change. In your opinion, would MDMA help someone in my situation?

Safer than offline drug buying desu.
If law enforcement want to make a trustworthy account they have to pay the site owners $100 of bitcoin to set up an account, then make several user accounts placing bitcoin into escrow with the site to their own seller account.
Fact is if stuff didn't make it through the post reviews would reflect that.

Also just to add the wait time is fucking nothing here. If I order domestic I can get next day delivery from a decent vendor.

>If law enforcement want to make a trustworthy account they have to pay the site owners $100 of bitcoin to set up an account, then make several user accounts placing bitcoin into escrow with the site to their own seller account.
That's all pretty trivial, though.
>Fact is if stuff didn't make it through the post reviews would reflect that.
Well, what about vendors with low feedback? Someone always has to be the first customer.

>Also just to add the wait time is fucking nothing here. If I order domestic I can get next day delivery from a decent vendor.
That's one of the things I was wondering, how long it takes. I also wonder about the stealth they use as that stuff is fascinating to me. I guess 90% of it is just a matter of how incompetent the USPS must be. Still, I've read stories about various stealth and they make me laugh. Do people really just disguise them as junk mail and shit like that? kek

Is twice a week too often for weed?I use an herb vape and a water piece so it shouldn't be fucking my lungs that badly

Plus there's the fact that
>law enforcement is after dealers and suppliers because they get money depending on the volume of drugs they seize, so just holding drugs as a lure for potential users is absolutely pointless for them
>if the media found out that the government was selling drugs to people just to catch them people would not be happy at all
It's a risk which is why it's common to see new vendors offering free samples or big discounts to build up new happy customers

If you have good reasons for staying together, yeah.
MDMAs therapeutic value is fucking bullshit, it's just flat cheating. If you somehow can't find a reason to stay together on MDMA, don't worry about it because you don't have a relationship left anyway.

I've heard that alcoholics anonymous even tell you that you never get rid of your addiction, which may explain why hardcore alcoholics after being clean for years can relapse with a few hard drinks.
The connections in the brain will always stay there, they just weaken but never go away...

This is somewhat sad... It seems to apply not only to drugs but in general to many kinds of experience. You cannot unsee a movie to experience it for the first time again.

If there was some way to remove this. But that seems like some sci-fi memory removal/implantation.

>MDMAs therapeutic value is fucking bullshit, it's just flat cheating. If you somehow can't find a reason to stay together on MDMA, don't worry about it because you don't have a relationship left anyway.
We've got a million reasons to stay together and she's mostly got what I consider to be a short-term reason for leaving: the tingles are gone and she simply doesn't love me anymore, and she's got alternatives already lined up. If she'd already fucked someone else I wouldn't bother, but as it stands, she's an almost stereotypical "good girl" who hasn't really ever been with anyone but me, so that alone is worth preserving to me, and I think most other things are just short-term bullshit that can be overcome in the long run

I'm not necessarily sure I want to stay with her but I know I don't want to just throw it all away. We were best friends for a long time, since we were kids.

I got DMT shipped internationally as jewellery putty before.
If you opened the letter it was just there in a transparent plastic window attached to a letter thanking you for buying this yellow jewellery putty and explaining how to use it. No mylar or anything.
I laughed my ass off about it for weeks, it was fucking genius.

This is why I'd be afraid of ever getting addicted to anything. Because then you could never enjoy it regularly again, you'd always feel like total trash for relapsing.

>If you opened the letter it was just there in a transparent plastic window attached to a letter thanking you for buying this yellow jewellery putty and explaining how to use it. No mylar or anything.
Lol, holy shit.

Exactly, for this reason, I am very careful around the GABA substances like benzos, alcohol, etc.
I have a stash for bad trips but don't use them too often, hard benzo addiction is worse than heroin addiction supposedly, and going cold turkey can even kill you.

And I can't imagine having a very bad trip, taking a benzo to abort it and relapsing into benzo addiction.

Is it possible to fuck on MDMA or does it cause limp dick? I've read that it does indeed cause temporary ED during the high.

I think MDMA will probably bring a spark back into your lives.
Make sure you talk about your issues though whilst you're on it, the best point to do so is right after the peak begins to end, it's like being given a key to your mental vault. There's a window of about 45 minutes where everything you reflect upon is the absolute goddamn truth about how you feel and why.

>There's a window of about 45 minutes where everything you reflect upon is the absolute goddamn truth about how you feel and why.
Just so I understand, are you saying that it will help me to understand my personal truths, or are you saying that whatever I think about for a while will become true for me?

It's not easy but not impossible.
You can stimfap bit that's best left for degenerates like me.
Be warned that you'll never experience an orgasm like it.

eh I'm already hit and miss with sex so if it's harder I won't even bother trying

I figure 2c-b is good for the sex tho
Does it make women hornier as well? Lol

Help you to understand your personal truths. 100%. Probably why its so useful for PTSD.

I don't see why not lul

>Help you to understand your personal truths
I'm really struggling with an absolute fucking doozie right now and I really hope that is true. I'm completely torn.

Safer to take phenibut alongside psychedelics than using benzos IMO

YMMV but it's true for me and anyone who has benefited from MDMA assisted therapy.

Holy fuck I thought I was the only one especially with the ket. Can't find anything similar online

I couldn't get hold on phenibut sadly.
But I have pregabalin ( Lyrica ) which is also a gabapentinoid like phenibut.

I had a flu and my back hurt, I took 150mg pregabalin to relieve the pain, it did work but also was like 5% psychedelic for some reason, music started to sound really good.
When I was walking, my legs felt so light, it was like walking on a cloud or something.

Some days later I tried 300mg but I never got that "5% psychedelic feeling" again.
I did not expect it to lose that initial magic so quickly, but then again, it might have been influenced by the flu.

Pregabalin visuals are really cool.

>YMMV but it's true for me and anyone who has benefited from MDMA assisted therapy.
My situation is kind of like a real life version of Chappelle's Clayton Bigsby skit, except my wife is the negro and I'm the white supremacist, or something like that

smoking weed again for the first time in nearly 5 years. i normally try and smoke late at nights only, as i'm a neet. it's been a month of that, just smoking 3 or 4 joints a night, probably 10-15 grams a month.

it's getting boring, i remember always being super stoned years ago and loving it.

I remember when I was new to weed. I was also smoking at late nights in my room leaning out of the window.

The music started to sound really deep, you could focus on every little detail in a song.
It was so easy to fall asleep on it, I especially liked to smoke a joint really hard until you get dizzy and nauseous, then going to bed and fighting with it until you fall asleep, all while music is playing in the background.
Fapping was also really great the first few times.

One time I was playing a game and I forgot that I was playing the game and thought that I'm watching a video and was like "damn, I wonder what he's gonna do next", then realized that I am playing the game and freaked out.

It's also strange that the only time I got the laughter fits on weed was the very first time I tried it with two friends. Since then I never had that unstoppable laughter.

Now I got too used to it. It just isn't the same anymore.

>One time I was playing a game and I forgot that I was playing the game and thought that I'm watching a video and was like "damn, I wonder what he's gonna do next", then realized that I am playing the game and freaked out.
yeah, this is why I have the impression that weed is for losers, unfortunately
or maybe it turns people into losers
I know that's probably an unfair stereotype but can you blame me?

sounds identical to my experiences when i first started smoking. how old were you? i really enjoyed from age 16 to 20, used to still do a good job all those years.

maybe its just that i've finally gotten to a position where i can relive those moments, all these years later, that it's just an anti-climax.

>couldn't get hold on phenibut
What country?

I give you a 1/10
Very weak bait.

I meant no disrespect...

And I don't feel disrespected, I wasn't the guy you were responding to. I was just letting you know that your bait was weak.

Fuck this makes me feel like I've missed out, weed has never been anything but mediocre to me. I've never really experienced any positive effect from it other than being able to eat a lot of snacks

>And I don't feel disrespected, I wasn't the guy you were responding to. I was just letting you know that your bait was weak.
it wasn't bait

riiiiiiight
*winks*

At one time I was looking a lot at different research on weed and the effects it has in the long term.
They differ so greatly and there is still that ridiculous propaganda from the older days present.
There is even research that indicates weed is neurotoxic in very low dosages but neuroprotective in high dosages even if it sounds really weird.

It seemed that there are two extremes, people who are very against weed and people who think that weed is the cure to everything, trying to find the truth there is hard.
( the worst stoner argument is that weed is good because it's natural, just a plant, I mean, poppies are also just a plant )
There is some research in Germany going on, people chosen for the research are getting weed every month so we might see one day the results of this.

I can't really blame you for that stereotype because I've met many stoners who really fit the stereotype.
A big factor is when people start with weed. One guy was a big stoner since like the age of 12 ( yeah, that really happened ).
One day I was going to school via bus, there were always groups of stoners who don't go to school, they were smoking from a bong and were extending it with a PVC pipe.

It seems to me that the problem with weed is that it makes you comfortable with being bored. At one point I was doing the same... I got bored and instead of studying, reading a book, doing music, any of my hobbies, I just went to smoke a joint and play a game.

This is when weed becomes a problem.

...can you explain what about my post could be interpreted as bait? not everything you disagree with is simply bait, user

I'm sorry you felt so triggered that you felt the need to call what I said bait...

My first joint was when I was 17.
The more heavy use started when I was 19.

I am still not sure if I did not start too early. Usually, the age that is supposed to be safe is 16 but many sources also say it is at 21 years.

when i was in high school i knew a guy who really liked to experiment drugs like all of you faggots. now 10 years later he's a heroin addict and when he sees me in the street he just asks some change and sees me like a ATM.
That's how you'll all end up.

okay dad, visiting hours are almost over anyway so I'll see you next Thursday

weed is very special in that it varies so much. You have indica and sativa strains and their combinations. There are over 1000 ( or maybe just 100, not sure right now ) cannabinoids in weed.
There is weed with higher CBN, CBD, etc.

One time I had a 100% indica strain with a friend, we smoked it and started to feel pressure on the side of the head. My friend got a huge urge to eat and I had to lie down and eventually, I fell asleep as did my friend a bit later.

Also I am not sure if this is correct but synthetic cannabinoids basically try to recreate THC. But the synthetic cannabinoids are just one chemical, not the 100 or 1000 cannabinoids and THC by itself can cause paranoia and anxiety.

So sometimes it's really about finding the right strain. The strength varies even within the plant itself with the top cola being the most potent part of the plant.

>If I order domestic I can get next day delivery from a decent vendor.
damn, son, is that typical?

It is in Australia

well I don't want anything to do with the country Hitler came from desu

I make 120k/year first year out of uni as a quant. I occasionally use heroin, meth, and coke. Fuck outta here old man.

>I make 120k/year first year out of uni as a quant
a trader?
how u do dis?
can I do without a formal education?
if not, what kind of education do I need?
can I go to uni at like 30 years old and then get into quant?
thanks man

no people around me sell shrooms and no bank account=no btc for darkwebz, what method should SWIM go about acquiring them?

>SWIM
is that you? maybe you should get swim in here to talk to us if you want advice sonny

get a bank account FAGGOT

Samefag here 130mg dxm 1hr later not much so far, but it's comfy in here

Attached: q4fi0Rt.jpg (600x800, 60K)

whoever made that surely knew exactly what he was doing

I'm only 18 years old, is it safe for me to take 6g of shrooms on my first try?

I've been sober for a month because I've been looking for a job, weed is so addictive holy shit

Attached: 1549275761238.jpg (1384x640, 65K)

Man is it just me or does it smell like underage in here?

you're a fag

no it isn't

Guys how much WEED does it take to get high? How many dank nugs u think??

>I've been sober for a month because I've been looking for a job, weed is so addictive holy shit
This man. Got I'm fiending for some weed right now. Going into withdrawal over that shit.

Konnichiwa drugfriends, doing a 30g truffle trip tomorrow and was wondering if I could go for a 3rd plateau dxm high straight after? I've done it the other way around before but was wondering if it would be different to do it this way?

Depends on how much you're smoking.
Once a day is too much if we're talking tolerance, and that's smoking once every day, anything below that and you should be good desu. Nothing wrong with the high post-tolerance unless you need the feel-good for escapism.

I have a two bachelors in finance and econometrics and a masters in financial mathematics and taught myself a bunch of coding on the side. It might be possible without formal education but it would be very very difficult as it is already very competitive to get into.

Oh don't get me wrong user I'm not underage, I know all about how weed works. I've given it "second chances" hundreds of times over the years hoping to get the good feeling so many do off of it but I never get anywhere close no matter what strain it is.

plan on doing lsd soon and candy flipping a little after any experience lads? i meditate a little every day so i think im prepared for the lucidity

Am underweight so dxm affects me stronger, let me have my peace

Attached: 1537979182215.jpg (567x437, 142K)

50 cones

Attached: 1550123315591.jpg (476x504, 24K)

Any other anons here like writing fiction? What's a good writer's drug to do while writing?

How's swim these days?

unironicaIIy alcohol

youtube.com/watch?v=VOU9khtMrak
Organs

Attached: machine elves.jpg (857x1202, 245K)

If you live in burgerland, you can grow shrooms yourself in most states besides California, Idaho, and Georgia. Just order spores and vermiculite cakes online. You could also buy 4-AcO-DMT, which is basically equivalent to shrooms.

sporeworks.com/Psilocybe-cubensis-Spore-Syringes/

Attached: RCscheme.png (934x783, 206K)

Shit that's what I feared and I don't even drink. I don't really even find writing on amphetamines that nice. Kratom is still ok but wears out too fast. Only left to try is alchohol.

How long have you guys gone without doing any drugs? How did you feel during your sober time?

Or you can cook LLLLLSSSSDEEEE.

Attached: 1529644492529.jpg (900x1400, 394K)

>on 20mgs
Feels good senpai

protip: if you're getting your synth instructions from infographics, you aren't going to be able to acquire the proper precursors and carry out the reactions.