Should i trade in my neetbux for night security?

should i trade in my neetbux for night security?
broke as a neet

Attached: tenor alita].gif (600x338, 1.41M)

that's really up to you user

>that's really up to you user
tfw to austictis to make a decision
i dunno
being able to actually afford stuff and have a car would be nice
figure with overtime i could save and quit for a few months every so often and come back
if they let people do that i dunno

Think of Lord trump and find the answer through his light

some sort of security does sound comforting

>night security

Like an at night security job?

yeah at a warehouse for 13 an hour
added it up to almost 1500 after taxes
twice bux and with overtime even just some would be a lot more

I highly doubt that they will let you quit for a few months every now and then unless it is a seasonal position.

how long would you have to be there to quit for a couple months and come back?
seems nice to do every 6 months or so

It would probably depend on a lot of things.Such as how well you get along with your coworkers and supervisors, how good of an employee you are, how nice your supervisor is. If you were already offered a position talk to them about it.

that or i was thinking of saving till i get enough to buy a camper or 2 and renting them once i figure out how to hook them up on my property

allied universal
i'm an autist so yeah
didn't think i'd come into much contact with people

>should i trade in my neetbux for night security?
>broke as a neet
bump

not on neetbux but also thinking about getting a night security job.
do you get any say in where you get stationed at all? I mean if I choose third shift, I can't imagine i'll have much to do wherever I'm placed

Attached: p8rkwvZ3iw1vtrs37o1.jpg (596x597, 53K)

bump for this
also you think swing shift would be busy?

are you supposed to get the security guard license before or after you apply?

unlikely. The only real obstacle I could see is getting stuck at retail. I would try to see who your local mall or shopping centers contract (if it's not in house) and possibly avoid them since it's only a few big security companies like G4S, allied, securitas.
I can only remember Allied by name cause they have a contract with my county for their public schools.
you usually can get it after you're hired and they'll cover the cost of the class if you do.
the requirements differ by state but you usually get like 30 days to take the course after being hired.

seen a ad of allied universal on craigslist
should i call or apply on there site?

Depends. If the company isn't too strict with what you do with your time it could be cool. I do security work but the company I work for is pretty strict about "always being on duty" kind of thing. It can be pretty annoying having to stand and walk around for 8-10 hours straight with only like 5-10min breaks every 90mins.

Some shifts I've been solo in more remote areas where I knew I wouldn't be getting checked up on and I'd do a 5-10min patrol of the area once an hour or so and just watched netflix in between. If you can get something like that it's pretty sweet. Get paid to watch netflix or play video games or whatever, but those are pretty rare and can easily get you in trouble if they catch you fucking around.

it's allied universal
i'd like to mess around on the internet or at least read manga or something
don't see why they'd care as long as your still working

>, but those are pretty rare and can easily get you in trouble if they catch you fucking around.
really? a lot of people say there common for nights

Could just be where I am but the company I work for (a large corporation) and a couple others (another fairly large one but not as big, and the other a small local one) sound to be just as strict about needing to always be alert. Several of the yard/equipment watches I've done had security cameras and/or little RFID scan tags to keep track of my patrols. I actually got written up for one where I was supposed to be constantly on patrol with only the occassional 5-10min break to warm up (this was in -15C weather so fuck that).

Their website looks like a pretty big corporate company which sounds like the one I work for. You can see pictures of operations center and such which means they will likely be keeping track of you somewhat. For example if I'm alone on a site I need to call into the operations check-in every hour or they will call me to check that I'm okay. Also if they are like the company I work for you aren't guaranteed to get graveyard yard/equipment/warehouse watches. The regular watches that aren't highly monitored are usually taken by people more senior in the company since they know they can fuck around. When I first started the only shifts I got were downtown patrol stuff which usually meant dealing with the homeless drunks and meth addicts and having to walk about 10-15 miles per day. You would have to ask for specifics in the interview about what kind of work you would be doing, if you will be staying on a single site or moving around, what the pay is (usually it's barely above minimum wage).

don't they usually give over the phone interviews?
says 13.25 an hour

no idea. I'd probably just apply online but that's just the autism in me.

Maybe they give a phone interview, don't know. Mine was in person because there was an office about 10min drive away. I actually was hired to be mobile security (ie drive around in a car responding to alarms and patrolling around businesses while they are closed) but ended up getting put in downtown patrols and yard watches as I said. I could probably also easily get into hospital security but I don't really think that'd be for me because it's a lot more physical (taking down psych patients and people flipping out because loved ones just died) and there is a lot more liability in it. Injuring a psych patient can get you an assault charge because they are in there to be treated, while taking down an aggressive drunk homeless guy the cops probably aren't going to give a shit and just thank you for doing their job.

never had a job and don't have a license yet but the car thing sounds nice i think
is the interview short? basically mute autist btw

Not sure what other companies have for jobs. Mobile here, on top of the alarm checks and patrols, also act as back up for any other security at sites. My experience with them has been that they are generally expected to be more physical. If I'm on a site and I have a drunk guy trying to fight me or other people I will try to calm him down but if I can't I'll call for mobile back up and the police. Mobile will usually get there first and will take the drunk guy to the ground if needed until the cops show up.

The interview is whatever it is. Mine was about 15-20mins, I think that's about normal. They are going to ask you about your qualifications and after that you can ask any questions you have like "where will be be working, what kind of things should I expect on the job (dealing with drunks and drug addicts? Or just patrolling around an empty warehouse?), what the hours per week? Time of day? pay rate? benefits? etc etc.

damn
figure that won't happen at a warehouse which is what it's supposed to be
i guess my qualifications is being physically able and basic skills

okay i applied on site but couldn't submit the resume file
the application was pretty much one anyway
should it matter?

how long does it usually take to get a reply back?>

OH god, I want her to stroke my peepee with those doll hands.

how to get comfy night security job? I really wish I could

>how to get comfy night security job? I really wish I could
trying to figure that out
i guess check job sites user

what kind of job do you have now user?

none
no matter how many resumes i send in, i never get replies
I did an experiment (well not really) recently, I sent in 200 for menial/no exp stuff, I landed one interview, but one of the other four guys there got it.

damn that sucks
can't even get neetbux? have you applied for security jobs to?

no, no neetbux
I would get it but my dad refuses to give the office his financial information. Hes a real stubborn asshole even though this causes my mum to take his money to support my studies.
at least i'll be 22 in a few months so I wont need to worry about his bs but neetbux is only 240 a week here which isnt enough.

Do doordash. I literally sit in a car for 5 hours listening to music and watching YouTube while waiting. Come home with 100 dollars a day easy.

I'm in the same situation as you OP, night security would be better since you can get more money but having neetbux is given to you without effort to work, I'll stick with getting neetbux over having a job I'm too autistic to be around other people just gotta learn how to budget

already have debt and have to go to a hearing so im pretty sure im losing bux anyway
figured i wouldn't really be around people as a night security guard