Can Straight Men ever be Driends with Girls?

>meet some random guy in a discord server
>he seems lonely but cool enough
>try to make friends with him
>asks if i want to see his dick
And this happens almost every single time i try to make friends with a guy, eventually it will just turn lewd. Are men just incapable of being friends with women? is this just reality?

Attached: 1502675322749.jpg (960x960, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b0enpS-2Ze0
youtu.be/JA7CKvoKEmE
youtube.com/watch?v=2hUaVLQLHCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, femanon.

The ONLY thing you can supply as a friend that a male couldn't supply better is a pussy.

seeing as youre meeting random people on discord youre probably around the bottom of the barrel dudes who mistake any female companionship for sexual interest. that being said, if this happens every time you are an autist magnet and likely have issues of your own

if a girl is hot and friendly, why would i not want to be romantic with her?

Because men are fucked by always being forced to make the first move

You can be friends sometimes, but not very often and usually only if you keep that you're a girl from entering the conversation as much as possible.
If it's not online, who knows, I was friends with several girls in high school, but I was also looked at as JUST a friend by basically every girl who knew me then.

This, why wouldn't I want to date/bang/relationship a girl if we have commonality and she's pretty?

why are women so fucking obsessed with being our friends? are you all that fucking boring?

I mean, why do you think being friends and being attracted to someone are mutually exclusive?

Men are fucking horny. They will think about fucking every girl they meet, even if briefly. A male told me that once.

If Im in a relationship where I love my gf completely then yes I can be friends with a girl. Even then I still think about fucking them but I am committed to someone else. If Im single? Na, I cant be just friends.

not every girl, just the ones we're attracted to.

>. They will think about fucking every girl they meet, even if briefly.
I don't
because anti depressants have eliminated my sex drive

Only if the dude has a hotter girlfriend who keeps him satisfied, and you also have to be kind of trash (he may even try to doble dip otherwise).
Other than that, no, it isnt likely.

Of course you dumb roastie. How stupid do you have to be to think that any man wants to be just friends with you?

But you still assess whether you would fuck her, yes?

Change meds user, I'm still constantly horny even though I take a max dose.

Other men share our interests way more than you do. Chances are whatever a guy is into, whether it is vidya or sports or anime or cars or whatever, they have guy friends they can talk to about that stuff as well or better than they can with you. What do you bring to the table that their guy friends don't? Just your fuckableness, that's it.

>making friends on discord

why?

>But you still assess whether you would fuck her, yes?
yea, so what? women do the same fucking thing, they're just way more pickier than we are.

I used to have a professor who is very intelligent and wise and he once told me that man and woman cannot be friends. At the time I was very confused. I was friends with some of the girls on class, so that didn't make much sense. Such a arcaic thinking coming from such a wise man. Then I got older. Then I noticed that people do act differently based on the sex. Guys can be totally friends because there will NEVER be sex or love involved. He will not betray you because there is no higher step. You can relax around him, you don't have to impress, infact you can be as dumb as you want around your bros.
That doesn't happen around the opposite sex. Instictually, we act differently. No matter how we say we act, in our monkey brain, we see female, we want to mate. If the girl is being nice, then we will fall in love, if we aren't already dating someone else, and even then, some might still fall in love.
People might not like it, but we are animals. You put a male and a female together, and they will fuck. We feel the same way, although to a smaller degree.

What about the women that ghost you after they know you are ugly or have a minor disagreement? There was a "fembot" from New Jersey here that ghosted me.

Literally every single female friend I've ever had, I wanted a relationship with (about 15 girls). Either they were boring and I had no desire to be friends, or they were interesting and I wanted something more. Now that I have a girlfriend I've stopped being friends with all of them. It's just a waste of time.

hmmm, it's possible but on rare instances, i have a friend who i don't like as a potential sexual partner, we play apex

Yeah, you can fuck and be friends with someone at the same time. It's not that hard. Women like to over complicate things.

I've become friends with a lot of girls, but 98% of the time that friendship has started out as me wanting to fuck them.

I'm just no good at following through.

Honestly I wouldn't want to date a girl I wasn't friends with.

Yes.
I have plenty of female friends that I've not had sex with that are friends for the sake of being friends because what the fuck is this question even about.
Men are capable of being friends with women without the hidden fucky shit.
Women are capable of being friends with men without the hidden fucky shit.
Can't we just all fucking get along?
I'm sick of the hatred.

Men and women can be friends, but about 90% of straight men will fuck you if they're given the chance, out of the other 10%, 5% won't fuck you because you're just THAT ugly for them or they are in an extremely loving relationship, and the last 5% are the ones that value your friendship more than getting their dick wet, or they simply have some kind of categorical imperative inside their heads that doesn't let them fuck you.

definitely. most of my good friends irl are cute girls but i'm too beta to hit on them or anything

that makes you an orbiter dumb fuck

>Are men just incapable of being friends with women?

no male friends are fucking vultures and they want to fuck you.

Attached: male friends.jpg (1280x798, 193K)

That was a typo. He wanted to know if you wanted to see his duck.

i wouldnt do that but that's because im schizophrenic and i have no interest in anyone

Me either. A relationship is based on companionship. But this kind of thinking has proven time and time again to land you in the "friend zone". Because women don't see it like that - in color. If you're sending platonic signals, then that's how it will be. On the other hand, if you're sending romantic signals, then there is a chance for the development of a relationship. It's purely black and white thinking.

I mean, I've completely given up on relationships at this point, so I don't really care about the friendzone.

I've met four "female creatures" which might possibly be female on discord in the last couple weeks. I have informed them all that I am not a meth or coke dealer and that my shit is not free. Unless they want nips in which case they can milk me any time.

You probably just have bad taste in men. Would you like some greasy geescee?

Attached: based.jpg (534x431, 32K)

>But you still assess whether you would fuck her, yes?
I don't sit around thinking about if I'd want to have sex with her, I instinctively know after seeing her for half a second. It's so obvious that it doesn't need assessment.

It sucks though, because I think "relationships" are a sacred thing. Especially sex. At this point, I've become a degenerate. I just wanna put my cock in a woman's pussy, you know?

>discord

Well theres the problem

I just want someone to cuddle and watch movies with. Sex is too scary.

To expand on this, the only discord server Ive come across with reasonable guys is the Self Improvement one

I wanted that scene in the restaurant where her mom kicks dudeson in the nuts and tells her he's dirty and she has bad taste in men but this is better.

youtu.be/b0enpS-2Ze0

Attached: bleeeh.jpg (500x443, 77K)

Don't be a pussy. When it comes to fucking you just fuck like a rabbit and leave right after you nut. Fukc that bitch. Forget about her.

I could use a friend, I'm so alone

Attached: 8ZslQ5EY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

But then she won't watch movies with me.

Does the guy already have someone to stick his dick in or has jerked off in the past 15 minutes? Then yeah, you can be friends with a guy.
Otherwise, the only reason the guy could be friends with you is if you aren't his type, but you're still attractive enough for him to want to talk to you for any significant period. Naturally, this also applies to situations where the guy doesn't know what you look like, but that's a double-edged sword since everyone assumes the female they're talking to is at least average, and average is enough to get a guy's dick hard.

Attached: Akihiko.png (361x443, 400K)

You just climb into her window, fuck her until you nut, then climb out of the window. Go back home

But the movies user. I wanna watch movies with a cute girl.

i am a Straight Male
I am in friendship with some girls
no nudes. no flirting, just friendship
i went on a short date with one but we are just friends today, i dont want anything beyond friendship with them

I appreciate that you're all extremely scummy humanbeings if you even ought to be considered human at all... however;

The secret to having a friendship is having zero possibility of any sexual relationship and certainty of that. This is actually possible due to the internet.

For example you can be friends with an incel because there is clearly zero chance the incel will ever have sex with you... however;

The incel is unfortunately not aware of that fact and will become very angry and externalize and project their own feelings upon you. AKA "nice guy."

So therefore your best option is to find someone like myself who is honestly just so fucking sick of this bullshit that I simply don't care anymore. I don't care if you talk to me or not, what you look like or if you're even a human being. Fuck it, you know? I'm just kind of bored and if you want to spew all kinds of nonsense at me I'll be thrilled... so long as it doesn't bore me. You know? Like glow in the dark tonsils? Toenail throwing stars? Shuriken? A dismembered limb boomerang?

Have you ever eaten twelve whole turnips and wanted more, but the the worm who lives between your mind and reality shrivels up and says "No." ?

Attached: orely.webm (480x270, 120K)

It is natural for men to overpower women in order to produce offspring. It is THE most natural thing to do as a male human. Having sex is the ultimate goal of being a biological organism. There is only cultural variables why fucking is not the only answer at all times.

Attached: 1551021548533.jpg (600x525, 78K)

the alternative is you eventually getting bored and ghosting him. i don't fault guys for at least taking the chance at some action

No man can ever be friends with someone he might be sexuality attracted to. It's why I have no friends as a bi man.

What if the dismembered limb boomerang dismembered more limbs which became further dismembered limb boomerangs and so on, and so on, and so on, and they tell their friends, and they tell their friends, and so on?

That's pretty sick. I should write a manga apparently.

youtu.be/JA7CKvoKEmE

Attached: human_dot_exe.jpg (750x551, 230K)

No, because women are not worth being friends with.
youtube.com/watch?v=2hUaVLQLHCs

Why are you acting like guys don't send each other dick pics all the time? If you want to be friends, you're going to have to trade dick pics on occasion. I guess for you it'd be clit pics. I dunno, I've never been friends with a girl before. I don't know what they send in place of dick pics.

post your contact then if youre so lonely

djejfbf

I am a lonely guy who would never make a move on you. But please understand that I secretly want to.
Karkai#1112

This. Females are so used to being passive and having guys always throw themselves at them that they forget to develop an actually interesting and unique personality, women are the less interesting gender 90% of the time, change my mind

This is true but women are even worse somehow. Women will subconsciously decide to throw their holes or exploit someone.

>having the confidence to send your dick to a stranger
Jesus fuck guys I'm never going to make it.

Im pretty boring myself user probably worse than roasties. How I fix plz

then dont yell youre a femanon, are you that retarded?

it's enough. it's perfect. stop, don't waste it. you have it, look. it's enough. time and place, time and place. love

it don't matter, if you want a gf enough you'll get one, that is if you want one enough. it won't be easy but nothing is

Yes.

>be me
>meet girl in grade 8
>she likes me
>she asks me out
>say no
>stay friends
>know her more than a decade later

Attached: DD10ADB2-5764-444B-8729-68E5C7E0C4E2.jpg (386x777, 83K)

But you fucked?

Sorry OP but it almost always ends in relationship or fucking

my ex was married, he was abusing her and she went to me. I was friends with her for almost a year before it started happening but it ended with her leaving him, and moving in but she dipped after she found out she was pregnant with his kid

its killing me and I can't get over it

Nah, women don't do that.
I have a bf and it'd feel wrong.

No. It's impossible, sorry. Try not to blame them too much, though--sometimes they really try, but it's just impossible.

>no male friends are fucking vultures and they want to fuck you.
Well that's all your good for roastie. Get used to it.

Nope. We talk openly about our sex lives though. She used to "mom" me and slap me wheneve I fucked my ex bareback. She tells me about the guys she's seeing.

I've gotten turned on by some of her descriptions, but mostly it's a friendly type of gross-out banter. Mostly about things like peeing with a boner or under titty sweat. Hard to find that sexy.

thats how mine ended up

trust me, feelings will develop out of nowhere

Yeah, no. I've known this woman for literally forteen years without once getting feels. And she's far from my only female friend.

I'm friends with some girls but I have to remind myself that I can't catch any feelings.
I did get friendzoned once when I was very lonely and I decided to stick around because otherwise it's back to being lonely, and this is a girl I really loved.
So instead of hanging out every week I changed it to every month, and now we haven't spoken in 2 months.
I don't have IG to prevent myself from getting jealous from seeing her posts or whatever else I may feel.
The best advice I can give is to look out for dude weed lmao girls to be friends with if you really want some female attention every once in a while.
Otherwise only go for gfs.

Attached: 1550527252192.jpg (1024x1024, 181K)

So here is question, why are you on Jow Forums whats your major malfunction

I'm on Jow Forums because I've browsed Jow Forums since 2006 (I'm 28 this year). This isn't my primary board but it's fun to muck about in.

Also I'm seriously depressed and was severely physically abused by my stepfathers.

give more info meng, how are you coping today?

How did your mom date multiple pedofags?

He's just a thirsty loser. I have female friends that I don't try to make a move on (no, I'm not homosexual).

I'm coping okay, I'm an oldfag so you sort of get numb to the pain over time.

It did fuck me in the sense that I had a proclivity to date insane, broken, BPD cunts for the vast majority of my teens and early twenties. It got so bad a girlfriend attacked me at work with a nigger knife, attempted suicide in the house we shared with friends, and cost me several hundred dollars in rent. And then threatened me and started demanding to know where I was after we broke up. Not fun.

I'm mostly past trying to "fix" and "save" women, and that partially came from my female friend in question. She and my best male friend (he physically got between me and ex gf with the broken bottle) helped me move, baked me a cake, etc., and after they did all this heavy lifting she asked me to pick up some beers for everyone and chipped in some cash. I came back, forgot the beer and she just started crying. She's usually super chill so it freaked me out. She started screaming about how I spent thousands of dollars on women who beat me up, cry rape on me, destroy my toy collection, etc. but I don't even remember male friend's birthday or to buy her a beer after she hauled my stuff for six hours. It made me realise that I chase love from people who never care or enjoy hurting me (proxies for my father, essentially) and ignore the people who love me (my mom, uncle, my friends). Huge wake up call that made me rethink my shit. When a cunt who cucked me at a party with a guy who bullied me called crying about needing money, I told her, for the first time in my life, to fuck off. I celebrated male friend's birthday last week with female friend.

They weren't pedos, just violent assholes.

>first stepdad I thought was my biological father but he knew he wasn't and so he showered my siblings with gifts and beat me bloody. Never knew why he hated me until I was 23.
>second boyfriend physically abused my mom and I and sexually harassed my sister until I made him stop.

Attached: 8368864A-030F-40D1-BB54-3408A03B33AC.jpg (525x296, 15K)

>Can Straight Men ever be Driends with Girls?
No
Yes, unless you are hideously ugly (or at least far below his smv), you don't meet a basic standard (ie. reasonable distance, similar values, socially acceptable etc.) or one of you is already in a steadfast relationship.
>is this just reality?
Again, yes.

>telling him you're a girl
That's where you fucked up. I never mention my gender to anyone I add because it doesnt actually matter and is never relevant to anything anyway. This makes them auto-assume that I'm a guy which I really don't care about. What matters is how you two get along human to human. Besides, most times them knowing you're a woman throws them off and makes them treat you differently anyway, which is lame as fuck. If you really want a befriend a guy and know him at his truest self, you have to do it as a guy. Which really isnt hard. Literally all you have to do is shut up about your gender.

Attached: 1548143522084.jpg (1588x2382, 397K)

Why are women obsessed with friendzoning? Don't they see that's the reason they get raped?

Do you lie to them? If I join a server at some point they ask.

There's something very bizarre about how women's brains work. It is definitely different.

I am friends with with a lesbian girl and I don't want to have sex with her at all, she looks really manly.
that really isn't true
honestly it is mostly the girls that I am friends with (and thus are nice to me) that I want to be with, but only if I find them attractive.

Yeah discord faggots are hopeless through

I have female friends who are just friends, though I admit I've fucked some of them. Is that bad?

>asks if i want to see his dick

Am I the only guy with an above average sized penis who doesn't feel the need to show it to every woman I talk to? I don't get it. If she wants the dick she has to earn it.

Attached: thouvexed.jpg (125x95, 3K)

>If you really want a befriend a guy and know him at his truest self, you have to do it as a guy.

Joke's on you. I only open up to women I'm close to. Checkmate.

I think it's possible

My only irl friends are two girls from high school. Never did any lewd stuff with them, nor I'm interested in doing so.
I admit I had a crush on one of her at first, then I started to know her better and realized that she definitely wasn't "the one". But we became friends and we still hang out.

I also became friend with a girl I met on discord. Never had ulterior motives, since she lived in another continent anyway (even though I admit that I might started to like her and she probably liked me as well)
Then we met in irl and then she ghosted me, so I've no idea on how that would have ended

I would cut off all contact, you can get withdrawal from oneitis

we're all insecure broken men in some way or another, don't be rude user

man I have never had a female friend, and I'm 20 now. How did you even meet these dependent insane women?

No.

I've only been asked once in 3 years. I use a neutral sounding discord name and icons that of course arent me, so usually some dumb anime shit even though I havent watched anime in a good 10 years. The one who asked though yes I absolutely lied. Specifically because I knew he had a big fucking mouth and he'd run and tell everyone. I have 0 problems lying to known shit-starters. I did later tell a few though after christmas passed and I sent them gifts or gave money. My real first name showed and I just didnt care anymore and while they were shocked to hell and back, they didnt treat me any different after that so it's all fine. None of them told anyone else either.
I would say for the most part lie, but if you talk to one for a few years and trust him enough not to make it weird/into drama then go ahead. but make sure he wont throw himself at you after he finds out. If you even suspect he might do that, don't tell him. If you know he's lonely and single and that you don't want him, then don't tell him.

Attached: 1551489742591.jpg (598x1200, 134K)

>no one's posted it yet
sad

Attached: 1539211178134.jpg (923x633, 97K)

>51234991
i just want a casual e-gf who i can sing to

is that too much to ask

There are cool chicks out there but anybody is a bad fit for at least 90% of people.