EU>NA. The only thing NA can be a bit better in is wagecucking but that's it...

EU>NA. The only thing NA can be a bit better in is wagecucking but that's it. EU has way better cities that aren't cucked by a car culture, interesting a long history, great tasting healthy good, better lifestyle, more good looking and less fat people, you won't go bankrupt over a small surgery, more diversity in cultures (you can visit different cultures just a few hours apart and no i'm not talking about muuuh diversity minority culture), very nice architecture, superior lifestyle and much more

Attached: Q2sUSkK.jpg (1052x616, 205K)

Of course Europe is superior to the US. My mother was an immigrant from Denmark. I was born in the US but I have visited Europe my whole life and I see how much better their culture and their lifestyle are.

You should wagecuck in America to
acquire capital and then move to Europe and enjoy life. If you don't have a EU citizenship you can buy it from Malta for example

But goy car culture good

Attached: 1550401698650.jpg (670x534, 136K)

If that were true, my parents, wouldn't have left their respective countries and had me over here.
Now and forever, USA #1

I've never been to NA, but I can tell you that life in much of South and East Europe is shit.
Even many Brits are living shitty lives because of unemployment and high rents.

Many Europeans, myself included, think of the States as the land of opportunity. However, afaik, if you're anything sort of a suburban-tier middle class kid, you're better off in Europe. Free healthcare and education are really important. I'd never be able to afford an education if I was living in the states.

White Americans live considerably better than Euros, but unfortunately we have the burden of diversity. US has a higher income than most euro countries, and that including 40 percent of minorities who live on 20-30k a year.

Ye they have higher income but other than that NA is inferior, more crime, shit tier city, no culture, no history, minorities everywhere, mega corporations control everything, etc

Their cities are terrible though, the core of many American cities looks like ghettos and the safe areas are crazy expensive to live in

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 133K)

That is fine, I'll just hole up in the woods where niggers and spics don't go while eurocucks get fucked everywhere by muslims.

If you value money over culture, lifestyle, history, beautiful women, good cities, cheap healthcare and safety sure

They're both inferior to Aus/NZ, prove me wrong

>They're both inferior to Aus/NZ, prove me wrong
Shit tier timezone and internet speed

We had shit internet five years ago, the government has already put in fibre optic internet everywhere so the speeds now are comparable to every other developed country. The timezone argument doesn't even make sense, what difference does it make?

Can't play vidya with the rest of the west or communicate properly with other Western nations

Also same thing as with NA, no historical cities modern buildings suck generally with a few exceptions

Americans, how does it feel that the closest thing to this you have is disneyland?

Attached: castillo-neuschwanstein-tren.jpg (1200x800, 258K)

You can buy an assault rifle 15 in the US though with only a background check, bet your eurofags cant do that

I am sorry I can not hear you over my FREEDOM bitch. Remember when you lost a war to us. a couple of farmers with guns beat a world super power and then became a super power ourself suck my cock EU Fag

Attached: 8BD1FAEF-AD4A-4CA3-9292-CC6EE59D7E26.jpg (750x704, 467K)

The most relevant country in the EU. Is tearing itself apart trying to leave

i like being able to shitpost, off yourself eurofag

Europe is always blowing itself up. I think I'll stay over here thx.

surely you didnt make this thread to alleviate your eternal inferiority complex

hahahaha
european culture is riding dildos, taking the bus and consuming american media in a tiny apartment