How ya holding up Jow Forums?

How ya holding up Jow Forums?
Lifts are good but hows that mental health?

Attached: 1529182137306.jpg (2475x1393, 649K)

I look really good in the mirror now but still no gf and the loneliness is like a knife in my gut all the time
What do I do?

Attached: 1559900922276.jpg (608x800, 83K)

>34 year old khv
>no friends, no social skills
>mental health still the same, awful
>low income, live with parents
What's the point anymore

Attached: ix66xeoqyyv21.jpg (496x618, 34K)

Got off of my anti-depressents and it's been 2 weeks now. Feeling ok most of the time, don't actually mind talking to people, but there are moments that make me want to snap over stupid shit.

Been listening to audiobooks while I left to help out and eat better, so that's been helping.

I took some zinc now I'm horny as fuck holy shit.

mental health still sucks, lifting+cardio is one of the only things keeping me semi-sane

>Finish shitty first year of teaching
>Still get payed over the summer so I'll have time to goof off and lift a lot more
>Online Masters courses eat up a good chunk of my day
>Overseas job fell through, currently no employment prospects for the fall
>Rent went up so I'll need to find some kind of part time job to make up the difference
>All this on top of the fact that none of my old college bros live in town anymore

FUUUUUUUCK! I just want to lift, work on my book and make new friends!

Attached: 1527542585010.png (600x388, 86K)

>dealing with anger issues
>dont want a relationship but get lonely at night and want to hold someone
>leaving shit job

Without drugs, and with healthy diet and exercise, my emotions are stable in comparison to the rollercoaster I experienced before.

It's alright. I think the only things that'd make my life better would be a stable job in an interesting field, and a tomboy gf.

Attached: Abs-solutely Close-Range Love.png (924x692, 704K)

Mental health is pretty good after two years of theraphy.

Still got issues to work on, but at least I'm making progress.

Gf of 3 years broke up with me two days ago. Still forcing myself to go to the gym it's just been hard to get myself to eat. The good thing is I always lifted for myself and not for her, the bad thing is she goes to the same gym as I do so it's gonna suck if I see her there

Find a new gym, and get a pupper ASAP.

Times will be tough, but you can muscle through it brah. I believe in you.

Attached: 6281a270b415d1bb0b8bba8621deff2b.jpg (500x625, 45K)

friendless, virgin, wagecuck.
i already gave up on me. at least my libido is back since i started to take zinc + some other things.

Why did she break up with you?

Poor. Pretty much certain I got catfished hard.

be a better you

my friends tell me i've gotten quite big and juicy which feels good but i still don't have a gf and i don't see myself getting one any time soon
i'm just so damn horny and lonely

Attached: mr grips.jpg (300x300, 36K)

i'm feeling it now spongebob

Attached: crypto hodler.jpg (402x610, 34K)

Got a raise and talked to the QT girl at work that I like. Making good progress on my lifts too. Can’t complain

Lifts are not good, but mental health is good. Good job, stable gf. Just need to get back to exercising, been focusing too much on gaming the ultimate gains goblin

Same here bro
Girls talk to me now but I'm too much of a sperg to get anywhere at all with them

Kind of snapped myself yesterday when warming up on Squats, right side of my back feels kinda shit when I'm turning my torso.

The girl I've been seeing for the past 4 months seems to have lost interest. We had great sex and shared mutual hobbies, thought this could turn out to be a nice relationship. I guess I was too emotionally invested. I recognize how I fucked up, but shit still hurts...she's not answering anymore, I'll have to delete her number in order to prevent me becoming a beta orbiter.

Also writing my master's thesis, 8k words to go. Deadline Mid-August, want to be done by the end of next week since I'll go on vacation with be best bro. 3 weeks Thailand, let me forget everything, please.

Thanks for listening, we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 23435324.jpg (483x380, 26K)

look i'm gonna be honest with you, lifts are not good
i haven't seen the inside of a gym in weeks and am currently at my lowest points in years in terms of looks
that being said i hooked up with a coworker with which i discovered a mutual interest in cocaine last weekend
so i'm doing pretty good, all things considered
thanks for asking!

>broke up with gf a few months ago
>been lifting and dieting hard since
>only about 10 lbs away from goal weight
>ab definition starting to form
>feel good about lifts and body
>had to block ex because she kept texting me every week to insult me and try to make me feel like shit
>on dating apps but I'm in my late 20s and every woman my age is either a washed up roastie, a fat neet, or a religious psycho that wants to get knocked up before they get too old
>supposed to get promoted at work but it got delayed
>at least I'm almost not a fat ass

I need therapy. But just like how I put off everything else I need and want to do I also put this off.

Feelin sad. Broke up with my gf because i got mad and now i only really get happy doing cardio

Been working to get my motorcycle license all year. Just cannot pass the maneuvres test. It's so fucking retarded.

It's easy stuff I did it first time and can do 100 reps with one hand no problem but under test conditions I royally fuck up every time. It's a joke.
Want to get my head checked for underlying anxiety issues but the doctors don't give a fuck.

Unemployed. I'm fucked. Really fucked.
Finally got an Oly gym and I have a gf and a little motorbike on Ls that I love. So life is dope.

>look like shit
>still get laid
Why are you even here?
I look great but cant get fucking anywhere with females

Zero sex drive at 22 yo natty is awful, and above that I'm developing schizophrenia and paranoia, let's see how far we can go, just hit a DL pr tho

Attached: 1554212639918.jpg (1095x1195, 341K)

i didn't say i look like shit
i said my body hasn't looked that bad/out of shape in years
but i'm still decent

Who else retard here?
>nice sunny day
>decide to bring my weights to backyard
>do over 2h routine
>no sunscreen

What a dumb question

I had a real bad day yesterday lads. Just felt out of sorts, wondered if trying to make it is really worth it... thought I'd be happier going back to binge drinking and eating every day. But then I hit the gym and lifted away the feels. Feeling better today.

drink is poison
ONLY do it as social settings

I broke up with my girlfriend because I thought she was too good for me and that she was in love with her ex still. She denied it through and through, and wanted us to be together, but I was too crazy and had to get out. I sit around my apartment all day with seething regret. I stopped doing regular workouts and I eat a lot. I'm gaining fat. When I think about my future my thoughts become so fucking bleak I can't stand it. I cuck myself every hour with thoughts of her and her ex being happy together. I feel like a teenager. I'm over 30 years old and I can't handle a relationship. I'm moving in with a roommate soon because I can't afford my own place. I make minimum wage. I'm starting to feel completely fucked.

I had a beer today along with my lunch.

based

Britbong right? Enjoy doing the same shit at least two times.

t. bitter CBR600 rider after 5 years learning

Attached: 1543173376855.png (482x454, 32K)

Fix yourself before you try to fix any relationships my dude. Also, I feel you.

meant for

Lifting improves mental health.

>I broke up with my girlfriend because I thought she was too good for me
that shit stings

you have to consciously work on your mind
self improvement is interdisciplinary
lifting will give you the confidence to fix your mind though, it did for me

I’m doing okay. Graduated uni, taking a gap year. Working as an EMT in a big city living rent free with the parents. Currently working on my application for medical school. Have a gf about 2 hours away who will be in her last year of uni. Distance sucks since we were spoiled by being 5 minutes away from one another, but I’m still very happy with her. It’s hard adjusting to not going out every weekend night honestly. Sometimes wish I had just gone into business rather than trying to go to medical school.

Attached: E9B77549-5A6B-447A-84F0-2332035531F6.png (1510x884, 1.45M)

>The girl I've been seeing for the past 4 months seems to have lost interest.
Wew lad. IKTF. Really hoping the girl I'm currently seeing doesn't do the same. I've got a whole group of succesfully married or playboy friends coaching me on how to not fuck it up...

>be me
>in bed holding my beautiful wife from behind, my hands cupping her breasts
>lift myself up to kiss the side of her head
>fall through into the pillow
>wake up fondling my own pec
>hit with crippling loneliness and pride in my chest definition at the same time
Pic related is kind of what she looked like, but with one extra dimension.

Attached: 1560708880574.jpg (1200x1697, 1.31M)

Pretty stable, though I need to stay away from alcohol, otherwise it fucks up my weekend lifting schedule, and I tend to feel aimless the day after.

Have one simple tip from the one who fucked up then: don't invest more in her than she invests in you. This will be challenging at times, but this is key to success. You can do it, user. And don't be afraid of failure.

I'm on my way to become you, at least in khv status. 25 right now. When did you feel you crossed the point of no return?

>And don't be afraid of failure.
how do I prevent myself from getting emotionally invested in a female so that failure doesn't hurt?
when I like a girl I REALLY catch feelings, it's my biggest flaw

Shits not working out with my career, I'm probably going to have to go back to college and try to start in a new field.

I've been dating a lot lately, but they're mostly fucking thots

>wake up fondling my own pec

Attached: 1514602966497.jpg (472x427, 63K)

Exactly, that's the hard part. I know that some guys advise to only call her for setting up dates, not texting her random shit or asking shit like how her day was. Apparently that makes you needy already and signals weakness, but I suppose that's how things work these days. You just aren't allowed to give a fuck. Balance is everything I suppose.

Mental health pretty terrible as usual, went on Bumble on got like 20 matches in the first hour though, which is nice. Realized Tinder free is basically a meme

>only call her for setting up dates, not texting her random shit or asking shit like how her day was.
this does seem like good advise though, if she is actually interested in you the lack of contact will only make her want you more

why has my ex-gf invited me to a city festival?

>dated for 8 months, friends for 7,8 years, bunch of mutual friends therefore
>broke up september of last year
>2 months of on and off
>another 2 months of barely contact
>start seeing each other again december to mid of february this year
>i break it off because she fucked with someone else and wasn't completely honest with me

last weekend as a pretty big festival in town, had a lot of fun etc.
she was on a camping trip she always does with family and friends of familys, now with her new guy the guy she slept with above

she texts me yesterday, asking how it was
i barely answered
today she invites me to said other festival

she's keeping me on the backburner isn't she.

Attached: 1541960686212.jpg (434x470, 17K)

I used to be fat and hate existing.
Now I'm 50 lbs lighter and still hate existing.

Turns out when you reach peak despair and stop eating except for once or twice a week you drop weight at an insane rate.

Attached: 1486166980968.png (500x442, 46K)

Yeah, give her the chance to miss you.
Fuck, I'm fully realizing how utterly stupid I acted because my brain blocked, it's rather funny now. Thanks for the chat, user. Good luck.

Ive quit completely bro. But I still get those passing thoughts that my life would be easier if I went back to killing myself with drink and fast food. I wasn't happier then but sometimes the feels just catch up with you. Dying is easy. Its living thats hard.

>gyno
Truly no greater curse upon a man than this

Attached: 1556136752411.png (751x684, 683K)

I'm pretty introverted and I work a face to face customer service job right now. I see hundreds of people every day and people always get mad at me if I don't remember them after meeting them 1 time. Our management (and company policies) can be pretty terrible and I take shit from people all day because of it. I need to get out. The job isn't hard but having to deal with people all day leaves me exhausted and makes me feel autistic as fuck. I need a job where I can be alone a majority of the time.

I stopped smoking weed and went really low bf% and mine went away

I never smoked weed but I am bulking at about 18-20% BF right now so I am in a dilemma
>keep bulking because still a DYEL
>cut and be even more of a DYEL and no guarantee of gyno going away

Not doing good, Jow Forums. Got completely fucked a few months ago

>am a junior pre-med student
>tutor chemistry as a job for the university
>girl I tutored latched onto me
>claimed she loved me and told me all of her life problems
>wanted to be supportive but she made me feel uncomfortable at the same time
>she had a history of screwing over guys who didn't return her feelings
>tried to distance myself as semester ended
>once she realized I didn't like her, she went to my boss and said I planned on shooting up the school
>even forged texts to prove it
>school contacted me and held a meeting
>said I need a mental evaluation and will have to have scheduled therapy
>otherwise I can't finish school
>only affordable therapy is 3 hours per day 3 times a week in a group or one hour therapy sessions one hour down the road every week
>none of these work with my schedule
>nobody wants to hear my side of the story and believes her over me
>completely fucked because some bitch can't take rejection

I've never been so down before in my life. Things were going so well until this girl showed up. I have screenshots of her spamming my phone 24/7. I can prove she applied to the same tutoring position I work at to be closer to me. I can prove she constantly asked me to apply to her job as well so she can see me more. I still have the dozens of photos she sent me of herself. Yet, no one fucking cares to hear what I have to say. I'm so depressed about this. One more year and I would have hopefully been off to med school. Now, this shit happens.

Attached: 1560311893942.png (771x366, 63K)

Cut that hoe out of your life. Being friends with a woman literally has no benefits unless you're a Chad.

Attached: FB_IMG_1535461615179.jpg (324x240, 12K)

trying to keep the communication as low as possible while at the same time seaming somewhat mature enough to not be angry at her you know

I have days where im optimistic and motivated to power through my shitty wagecuck job and not feel miserable. And other days where i feel depressed and bitter about life and being born into the system. Its like a doomer and bloomer hybrid. I hate feeling like this. Sometimes im confident and feel okay talking to co workers. Other days i have to force myself because i dread it.

Attached: 1531526562170.jpg (1431x899, 452K)

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Attached: 1485539-Charlie-Rose-Quote-At-the-end-regret-only-what-you-didn-t-do.jpg (3840x2160, 2.47M)

I have been in a very similar situation. My uni's student support services were impartial and helped me out a lot. If you have something similar it would be worth trying them.