Frogs and Feels Tavern

Good evening friendos for the Frogs and Feels Tavern is open for the night! To encourage non-drinkers to visit we are offering a special on nonalcoholic beverages for tonight so come on in, grab a seat, and tell your ole barkeep and fellow anons what's on your mind!

Currently on Jukebox: youtu.be/IGUboLZx3Tk

Attached: bar2.jpg (1092x695, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJNc9j_AOOo
youtu.be/AR8D2yqgQ1U
youtu.be/uSQzUx3QW2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First, how are you doing,barkeep?

Do you do pizza? I heard a pub around here started doing pizzas. Am I in the right place?

Doing very well lately thank you for asking. Can I get you a drink?
You're in the right place! However, our kitchen is only open til 10 but everything is made to order. What wouldja like?

Can I get, uh... some coffee... cheetos... chicken...

Is this a gay bar?

I've already got all the booze I need but I'm gonna drink in your establishment anyway.

Sorry we don't serve Cheetos but here's your coffee and chicken. Silly joke btw
No, but we allow all people

Attached: coffee and chicken no cheetos.jpg (1600x1166, 258K)

I don't drink anymore. I'm turning 32 this year and feel like I'm not making progress anymore. I beat the self improvement horse to death and here I am, another lonely Friday night in bed three years later.

The girl I was seeing dumped me on a Tuesday and was fucking someone that same Saturday. I'm still obsessing about her months later.

No outside liquor, sir.

Attached: bouncer.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

Water pleAse and thank you burgerkeep

Shit, sorry to hear that man. What caused the breakup and was this a girl you truly saw as a lifelong partner?

I can't stop thinking about the kids in school who used to bully me. I want to know what gave them the right to treat me like that. I go on facebook and they all have their great relationships, tight-knit families, good jobs, going to a good college, and they just moved on, while I'm stuck here in my room just like I always was. Often I used to run to my room and cry because I got beaten on the bus again. They just got to move on. I don't have shit. I have no friends, no girl, no family that cares about me because I learned early on to isolate myself. I mean nothing. What are you supposed to do when people hurt you for existing? I'm fucking nothing. Its difficult to convince yourself you don't need anyone to care.

We were only together for two months, but I suspect it was because of how overly nice I was and how I did so much for her. She said she didn't feel anything for me and it was moving too fast.

im turning 20 in a week hoped to die by 18 but did not happen. tired of the same shit, need to move out of my parents asap, and never have contact ever agan

If feelings like that are still lingering you should seek help or at least talk to someone about it. You need to address it and take it on or else it will haunt you for years to come. Also, I don't know your situation but isolating yourself sounds like it took away any chance for family and others to get closer to you. For what it's worth we're still here for you even though we can be a pain in the ass a lot of the time

Wasn't sure if you wanted ice but here you are

Attached: waternoice.jpg (2577x3866, 1.13M)

Give me some guayaba juice
Sorry if my english is bad i havent seen this board in months and its even more dead full of faggots larping as ""fembots"" (fucking retarded word)
Im just searching some quality threads without normies
How about you people. Any other latinos here?

Not doing my best robots. Started college last year, made a great group of friends, briefly had a girlfriend; things were really looking up for me and I was the happiest I'd been in years.
Then over time things started falling apart.
Things didn't work out between me and girl, my best friend dropped out, friend group fell apart. Down to only a couple of friends at college, and we hardly hang out now.
It's still better than it was in highschool but that's a low bar since I had no friends and was always suicidal.

I feel sad, man. For no reason at all, something is definitely wrong with me. My friends keep telling me to talk to them about it, but I don't wanna be a burden, who likes talking about another person's grief anyway.
Gimmie them nuggets, by the way.

Attached: 4ac7c9973e50bad-a-nw-p.gif (475x600, 355K)

It may not sound like much but it's a good thing you aren't with her anymore considering she didn't truly care. You just have to move on despite it all
I'm not here to tell you suicide is wrong and all that spiel because I'm sure you know it, but you're still here so you might as well keep moving and better yourself one step at a time. If your parents are weighing you down then get the hell out and have some agency in your life

Gimme somethin real strong

>my gf this my gf that
Gtfo chad

Thank you, I drink it without ice, thank you, Burgerkeep.

Where you from? Guayaba is guava right?

Attached: guavajuice.jpg (320x262, 7K)

don't know the specifics of your life, but focus on self improvement if you can; it can really make you feel better about yourself and life

get Jow Forums, learn a marketable skill like programming, reward yourself when you do well. there's no rush to do any of this soon, but even small amounts of progress are progress. i love you robots, and we gotta stick together in this normie driven world

Sometimes you just have to talk through it though. Everyone's dealt with grief in one point or another
Things may look down but keep your eyes on the horizon

Attached: homemadechickennuggets.jpg (826x620, 62K)

I'll just leave this here. Let me know when and I'll call the ambulance

Attached: absinthe.jpg (182x276, 9K)

i get what you mean since there were points where i was depressed and suicidal for years

but if these people are your friends they probably genuinely care about you and would rather hear about your problems than be left in the dark and worrying about you

Its different but i will take the juice thanks
Im from chile. Used to be comfy but thats history
This looks like a nice thread. Can i stay here? I really need a rest

Of course you can chill here. Add something on the jukebox if you want

thankya sir. I know my limits and i'll probably pass them but i just dont wanna think about life right now

jukebox
youtube.com/watch?v=SJNc9j_AOOo

whats up barkeep?
You ever get the feeling that autism becomes sentient apart from your own consciousness? Its starting to take over...again. I cant escape it, and its always there. Im in a battle that cant be won.
Get me a Vodka tonic, double, neat. Im gonna drink away the pain.

youtu.be/AR8D2yqgQ1U this please
Also thanks for the (You)'s i get ignored here most of the time

I feel like I dont deserve to live. I accept this as a modern form of survival of the fittest. My depression and mental deficits make me unfit to live in the world.

same bro. Multiple mental disorders make me unable to integrate into the "real" world. Its just too much for me. I often contemplate suicide, but instead drink away all my sorrows. some of us werent made to live. That life isnt for us.

Attached: alch.jpg (732x549, 66K)

Sorry I added the ice out of habit but it's only a bit. Do you have uncontrolled outbursts? I'm not sure I follow you
Glad you're enjoying the Tavern. Let me know if I can get you anything

Attached: vodka tonic double.jpg (450x336, 9K)

quit my shitty job, got an interview for a higher paying one, and got a date with my qt latina (former) coworker, all in a couple hours
celebrating with some Elijah Craig currently

I know that feel
I can relate to some lonely folks here but for some reason i keep moving forward
I want to show them normies that im not done yet
I feel a lot of pain inside but i still want to fight
Who else know this feel?
Take a (You)

if there's one thing i've learned about life, it's that when you're as depressed as you are right now there's nowhere to go but up

ive been having outbursts of pure autistic rage lately. Some in my private time and others in front of other people. And people i dont even know are starting to notice that im a bit "off". Its not a comfy feeling. Aside from that a little ice wont hurt, next time just skip the tonic all together. Ill be having a double vodka neat as soon as im done knocking this back.
>if only you knew how bad things really were

oh my friend, i havent even touched rock bottom yet. But im falling faster than these drinks are down my throat. thanks for the optimism though. It never hurts to see a light in this darkness.

No girl wants me as her gf they all have a sense where they stay away from me. I'm asian and I'm in California and I'm torn between thinking I'm a piece of shit or blaming the state and it's hyper lib superficial culture for all my problems.
Worst of all is after I fap I feel like I don't care about gf anymore. Like, I wonder if once I blow a load in a chick would I just want to kick her out. Then why want a gf at all? Then I think that I'm just copinge
Just gimme something to make the feels stop for a nighte

Attached: cf6abb1e9251613a6777b92c8ca95214.png (500x368, 247K)

naw man, me personally im tapped. im only going through the motions of being alive. I cant even be a real person and average people realize it. They'd never say anything but i can read people fairly well, they know something is wrong with me and i dont blame them for stepping back from interacting with me. Myself as i am now, if i have to be like this for the rest of my life knowing that autism and other mental illness remain and often only get worse, i dont see any point in remaining alive. I can pretend well, but i can never fix the problems. I will never taste the fruit of a normal life. I may as well cut off my tongue now rather than suffer.

Hey, could I get a gin and tonic?
Man
Things haven't been great lately
I keep having flashbacks, I don't have anyone to really talk to about them, I don't want to bring anyone else into my shit
I don't mean to lose weight, I just hate myself too much and it's getting scary
I think I'm in love with someone who's really depressed and I just want us both to be mentally well enough to give each other what we need and deserve
And I just can't trust people I love sometimes
I feel like a broken vase that's been super glued back so many times that it's actually more glue than vase
Maybe I was never the vase

man, fuck those people.

you don't need them or their validation to thrive, just live your life and do your best to ignore the normals.
the autism may never go away but you can take steps to better yourself and prove those normies wrong

yeah i know. I never did care about them before but the though of knowing that ill never have the mental capacity to interact with them even if i wanted to has kind of worn down on me lately. I am completely out control of so many aspects of my potential life that ill never live. Its depressing man.

vases just sit there and look pretty
glue has a purpose
it's not what you were or could have been but what you still can be
i cant tell you what you should mold the glue into, that's for you to find out

Most of those normalfaggots are real psychos
Yes they all look like decent people but they are ok leaving others to die alone because they are not "good looking"
Fuck that normie dream, that illusion its a lie
Only crazy people would accept this degeneracy of today and most of them are okay with all this crazy shit
We dont need them user just keep surviving please

Poetic man, I am at a loss for words

Attached: gin and tonic.jpg (450x301, 28K)

user, im legit psycho and IM not okay with anything happening these days. Im not even okay with myself and thats the problem half the time. I simply can not function

Just found out one of the girls I was crushing on in HS recently lost her ability to feel empathy from a brain disease

Not that she'd even give me a second look nowadays, but isn't it weird that I think that's kinda hot?

Fuck this gay Earth, tfw no sociopath gf

Rum and coke pls

I don't necessarily agree with you and would actually argue you should rethink why her having a brain disease turns you on. Makes you sound like the sociopath

Attached: rum and coke.jpg (193x261, 6K)

simply put and correct me if im wrong. user wants to feel the same distant uncaring feminine "affection" that hes familiar with because of the distance he had from his mother and also a repressed disdain for other females he knew growing up that never paid him the attention that he desired at an early age.
Right user?

No don't get me wrong I feel bad for her.

But I like the idea of a woman who is absolutely unswayed by emotion. She's pretty brilliant, I wonder if it's related.

Someone who doesn't care about Africa or Heather Heyer or the Six Trillion

My mom loves me very much, but yeah there's something about a Woman who's cold. And yeah outside my family I've been treated like shit by Women, though not altogether undeservedly

I'll take a dark rum on the rocks, Gosling's if you have it. Haven't had much on the radar, but a relative is gently pushing me into trying to start a career based on a hobby of mine (Cooking). That, and I think I'm gonna start seeing my shrink again. I have trouble handling criticism and dealing with stress, and I want to work on that.

so with this reason I can say that you have the expectation or desire for every female to treat you the same as your mother has and because they dont you shy away from loving women because they do not represent the love and affection that your mother provides and thusly causes you to desire distant cold women..

fuckin frued was a genius.
>literally same boat user so dont think im judging

I am all for doing what you love and trying to make it a career but cooking can be cutthroat and very time consuming leaving you to not much time with friends/family and hobbies. You seem to have your head screwed on tight so keep it up man. You're going places

Attached: goslingsdarkrum.png (246x344, 20K)

Thanks. Yeah, I anticipate kitchens being kinda rough, and that's why I wanna get my head shit straightened out.

Glue bonds things
But it needs things to bond to
It's only used to make something look more normal, or useable, and then thrown back into the junk drawer because you don't want it sticking to your fingers, you know?
Thank ya good sir
I'm a poet at heart
I leave pieces of poetry for others to pick up, sometimes. Notes in books or posts on forums. Good practice.

Yeah sounds about right desu,
Not sure what to do about it
Still believe in "the one" or maybe not believe, but I'm still enough to hope that I'll run across the right Woman completely randomly.

ithink im gon head ouut npw, bettter call an uberrrt

Hey are you user? Sorry I'm late but traffic was crazy getting here! How was your night?

Attached: uber.jpg (1348x899, 169K)

theres not much you CAN do. Its difficult to change your own nature whn you've been living with it so long. Sadly i can identify problems, cant sole them for shit though. Unironically good luck though. You'll definitely find the right girl though no doubt. believe me

yet the vase holds the flowers

I'll have a rum and coke with lime, please.
Do you have any food specials?
I'm feeling a lot better today. Got some positive attention from a qt, easy day at work, relaxed right now. Do you think that trying to meet women online is worth it? I hear a lot of people say it's not worth it unless you're a 10/10 chad, which I am not.

Attached: lel.jpg (480x270, 16K)

It's just crazy how one girl saying hello or even smiling at you at work or school can just make your entire day
I've tried Tinder and Bumble, and I swear a piece of my soul dies every time I use that shit
You can definitely get a date if you try at it long enough (talking dozens of hours) but man that shit is dehumanizing

Sorry man kitchen just closed a few minutes ago. I have gone on a handful of dates via dating apps and met cool people. You have to sift through a lot of shit to find people worth meeting but I am grateful for my experiencing. Also, don't fall too much into the r9k memes that you need to be chad and have a 9" dick to get women. You just need to have reasonable standards and slowly better yourself at talking to females

Attached: rum and coke lime.png (142x232, 50K)

REEEE I'M GONNA FUCKING SHIT ON THE TABLES REEE

Attached: 20190301_230518.png (720x942, 93K)

Thanks man.
And yeah, I've used Tinder before, but it's just been a whole lot of nothing. I get that it's dehumanizing to just swipe left or right, especially when matches come so infrequently.

Sir, please do not do that at this establishment.

Attached: Employee of the Month.jpg (2048x1551, 217K)

Have you used any other dating app ?
I use this other one but I only match with bots
It's a very defeating feel

Disaronno straight up.
Will people call me a fag if I order this in a real bar? It's the only thing I drink that actually tastes refreshing, and it doesn't dry out my throat.

Nah, I've never tried any.
Also I'm too self conscious to drive myself to fill out any kind of longer profile. I try to psyche myself up to do like okcupid or PoF, but so far no success.
What do you use?

Attached: rl gondola.png (274x503, 359K)

POF
I got lucky and matched twice but
The first lady lived across the country and the other ghosted me because my job has me up during night until the morning

I feel you. The last promising match I got was this one girl who's real active in the music scene in my city (as am I) and spoke French (which I also do) and we hit it off really well in the first few messages. We arranged to meet up, but it never happened because she stopped talking to me when I mentioned I work in a warehouse.

I doubt anyone would call you a fag in any bar. It's a milder liquor but quite tasty and goes excellent with certain citrus juices/mixes

Attached: disaronno straight.png (1000x1000, 202K)

I hope you make it user
Im trying so hard to acquire a gf but I'm all on my own

I've been enjoying my bottle quite a lot. I got it for a bargain ($15 or so) and have been getting sad seeing it empty. Any cocktails to try in particular before it's gone?

Man I hope you make it too.
What do you mean by "all on your own"?

Nobody cares what you order, user. Unless you're with some bros who like to bust balls, but even then it's all in good fun.

I've always enjoyed a shot of amaretto in a glass of champagne. Not exactly a cocktail but its pretty damn tasty

I get no help from family and if I had friends I would already have gf, I'm going in blind it comes to women
Barkeep a special order
Vodka and blended strawberries and watermelon served in the watermelon husk it's called jungle juice at least around army guys

I can relate to going in blind. I was bullied really badly when I was in my early teens and I think that fucked up my relationships with women on some level. I can never tell if my advances are being reciprocated unless it's super overt. I can never tell if a woman is interested by her body language and I think a lot of it had to do with a bunch of roasties-in-training pretending to like me just to end up cutting me down when I was in my early teens.

I thought jungle juice meant any mixture of liquors and juices but I guess that makes sense. It took some time but we cobbled this up for you. Enjoy!

Attached: army jungle juice.jpg (960x720, 103K)

Thanks Barkeep nice to see you back from yesterday's thread

Were you a customer in that thread too or only a lurker? Nevertheless, it's good to have you back here. Play something on the jukebox if you'd like

Came in near the end of your shift
And got a cinnamon whiskey
youtu.be/uSQzUx3QW2Y
I like this guitar piece when I work

Oh shit I remember you! Thanks again for coming back. Hope you're doing well

Attached: tiredbarkeep.png (614x389, 281K)

Have any armagnac? If not cognac is fine. Neat please.

Evenin' fellas, where are you from? What are you up to?
Ausfag checking in, doing bumps of H while I study and apply for grad jobs. I'ts a nice overcast day here

Attached: IMG_4896.png (390x566, 140K)

This is the only bottle related to what you want. Will this do?

Attached: armagnac.jpg (229x350, 17K)

I'm from Chicago man and it's nearly midnight here so it is obviously cold as fuck and very dark. Can I get ya something to drink?

Thanks barkeep. These threads always make me feel good

No problem. What's on your mind?

One of these days I want to clean out my van and get a bunch of anons to road trip to Colorado and smoke weed
Live in tx so no legal weed and how is an user who just works and sleeps going to find weed

Oh very little. All the roommates are gone for the weekend so I have the place to myself, just drinking and watching sports

I find it hard to cope with my memories. The last 2 years were the best of my life, but all the relationships I had back then to form those great memories are all ended. I do not want the ending to change my state of mine when I think back on all the wonderful times we spent together, but after I reminisce, I feel empty. Anyways, milk would do for tonight...

I'd like a bottle of mtn dew