Am I the only one obsessed with periods...

Am I the only one obsessed with periods? Isn't it weird that girls bleed from their pussies like that and it becomes just another...thing for them? Like it's not a big deal?

Lady robots, tell us all about it. When did yours start and how?

Attached: catsup.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

12, I cried because I thought I was dying. I like the smell of my own period blood. I have a very predictable cycle, which means my fertility is good.

Were you at home or at school when you noticed? Tell us stories of other girls you knew. I remember a couple of girls in junior high got their periods at school and their moms came to pick them up.

I was at home, luckily. I want to take birth control because periods are a pain, but my mom yelled at me for even suggesting it.

>other girls
I have no friends user, silly.

I remember around 10th grade we could all spot the girls who went on birth control. They blew up. I mean, it was more than just puberty. You could tell their hormones were finding their "new normal" and had produced weight gain in these girls who were newly on the pill.

I was like
Oh wow yep that's a period
And then I was like
Wait this is like a fucking monthly thing are you kidding this this bullshit

I actually woke up with it, it was slow
But now it's like Niagara fucking Falls, I gotta be prepared
My fertile grounds get flushed because fuck babies

How do you go about cleaning yoruself? Do you just rinse off in the shower or do you have ways of really getting up in there?

Hm, maybe I should avoid BC then. Not like I'm having sex. It's not a huge deal, just a few days of making a mess and being horny. Also cramps and boob swelling. The only good part of periods if playing with your clots.

>12
>take panties off to get a shower
>brown stain, wtf, thought i shit myself except knew i didn't (never have)
>worried mom would get mad
>did nothing, hid panties and got shower, think I stuffed napkins in panties or some stupid shit until it stopped
murrkan sexual education, everyone

It was a boring first period, of already had the talk so i wasnt scared at 13 I was bored but my mom was ecstatic.
After I lost my virginity i started getting cramps with my period, but I've always been very regular and that continued. Since I had a miscarriage I'm getting back to regularity but my poor body is still mixed up with very light periods/ very heavy suddenly light within 4 days

I want one of those weird girls to get obsessed with me and make me food with her menstrual blood in it. I heard it can replace eggs in just about any recipe because it has similar properties.

Douching encourages yeast infections
Ya just gotta rinse it off with lukewarm water and let your genital flora do the rest

Would you ever let a boy play with your clots?

Dude don't. I gained 20lbs with bc and the week i stopped I lost 10lbs. Not fucking worth it. My body rejected the hormones too so I was constantly bleeding without end.

SNIFFtacular

Attached: sniffsniff.jpg (533x800, 163K)

Sorry about your miscarriage user, I hope you are doing well.

If I loved him, sure. Not sure how I would feel about period sex though.

Yikes, very duly noted. Sucks that you were still bleeding. I hear it also fucks up your skin?

What's wrong with period sex? It'll help relieve the cramps.

Attached: JDevD.jpg (400x388, 58K)

>period sex
I'd love to have period sex. I've heard it's the best. Once you get over the initial "ick" factor it's the gooey-est slimiest feeling in the best possible way.

based no bc femanon

>On period sex
If it's really bad, that's a little too messy
If it's okay, it's alright. A little dry if I'm being honest.
It's not preferred, but it's manageable

Im not sure how old, it doesnt register as a major event. I was using the bathroom as usual and noticed blood spots. I know what house i lived in so i would guess i was somewhere between 14/16. Not especially young, old enough to know what it was having sat through at least two school puberty talks and been given free pad and tampon samples. I never told my mum or anything. Just got an older friend to buy me what i needed until i wasnt embarressed

To the fem robots, how did getting your first period affect your feminine hygiene other than just for a few days? Did things begin to get more icky over the long term? Did smells change over the long term?

Attached: afraid2.jpg (650x400, 286K)

Period sex is inferior to regular sex, although not by as much as you would think. Usually they are very horny and desperate to come, which is a bonus. But in terms of feeling, it isn't dry, it's definitely lubricated, but it's a different sort of lubrication, sort of rougher, and dare I say, grittier. There is also the smell wafting towards you, and cleaning blood off your dick. Overall, I would rather not have it, but I wouldn't shy away from it.

I am not usually grossed out by things, and actually like guro, but something about a guy using my uterus sheddings as lube weirds me out.

After the period is over, everything goes back to normal.

>cleaning out the last of the blood
Feels good man.

Not at all. You just need to wipe a bit more and shower daily as normal.

Got it when I was 9. I came home from school and when I went to pee, there were brown streaks of dried blood in my underwear. My mother made me a scrapbook commemorating it, filled with interviews from her woman friends, because when she got her first period, all her mother had done was say, "Congratulations, now you're a woman" sarcastically and buy her pads, which my mom found disappointing. My periods are irregular, happen about 8 times/year and are always a miserable affair.

Why are moms so obsessed with their daughters vaginas

Because their sons penises are boring after the circumcision is healed.

I can't imagine why parents would ever allow their sons to be circumcised.

>tfw no wholesome anti BC gf

All male slaves of jews must be circumcised, as it is written in the Torah.

My mom doesn't want me to fuck with my hormones, she thinks BC is unnatural and will make me sick. Normally I would argue with her, but I really don't care that much about getting it.

Its ok it happens and its natural, miscarriage can happen any time to any mom is the scary thing

It kinda made my acne worse? But not as bad as for some girls