I feel like I have nothing of value to offer women. Sure, I have various fundamentally meaningless accomplishments...

I feel like I have nothing of value to offer women. Sure, I have various fundamentally meaningless accomplishments, but I ultimately am worthless to women socially, emotionally, and monetarily. I don't feel emasculated as much as I feel dissociated from my existence. Any other robots feel this?

Attached: feelsornofeel.jpg (300x300, 29K)

sometimes I feel like this but then I look at the absolute embarrassments most other guys are and women still like them
very strange

Yeah, I was just cucked by a complete fucking loser but I realized he's at least a funny guy who can make her laugh. It just makes everything I've worked for so far seem so meaningless,as I know I missed the crucial part of social development to acquire it.

i understand how you feel, but dont worry about it. women dont determine your self worth user
improving on yourself should make you realize that you do have something to give to women and you should find success after that

now ask yourself what value does a woman have for you? they can be cute...and you want to fuck them. that's pretty much it.

What's your point? I still don't have anything they want.

>ugly
>south american shitskin
>brainlet
>small dick
>fucked up yellow teeth
>poor
>khhv
Its not easy guys

women have shit taste so who gives a shit

can't be that much of a brainlet if you're speaking english
surely you can easily find your female equivalent

Unfortunately I do because I want to experience intimacy.

I have lots to offer women, but since I'm average looking it's still a struggle and I refuse to jump through hoops.
Post wall roasties and fat chicks are easy if you have no standards though.

If you keep telling yourself that, OP, you will convince yourself to believe it even more. Focus on the good on yourself and if you can't find any try to find something new to explore you may be interested in instead of just beating yourself up

My female equivalent can easily find a decent guy or even someone better

>he's at least a funny guy who can make her laugh
This sentiment needs to be emphasized on this board more. Women are the most social animal that exists, so only well adjusted extroverts get women.

Doesn't matter how much money you make, how built you are, or how ugly you are (unless truly deformed). If you are quiet, avoidant, schizoid, autistic, aspergers, reserved, etc. you will NOT get a woman. It's all about the words that come out of your mouth.

This is the real red pill. It's not about your face or your money or even your dick, it's about the very core of who you are, and if you're not attractive you never will be.

Bruh i can make almost every girl laugh
Same with guys i have been "that funny dude" since i was a kid
I am an expert and i can do this easily yet im a khhv because girls would never touch me
The most important thing is to be born as a good looking folk
Sorry if bad english

It's not about being funny. It's more abstract than that. There's something deep down about who you are that women find unattractive.

>it's all about being funny

you haven't ascended beyond your literalist assburgers. The content of the speech is literally the least important thing, you need to gather as much data as you can on body language. Lift and dance so you can move fluidly and in complete control of your body without self-consciousness. If you want to know why this is keep reading
Its about communicating a specific network state, not about the literal, verbal content of speech.
Added precision: by network state, we mean that life has an ancient balance that goes back to the genesis of the very first cells, and the game hasn't changed. "Life" is a particular kind of game played out in a particular sort of information flow. It must be fixed enough so that it doesn't wander too quickly from areas of high fitness, but changeable enough that environmental shifts that reshape what fitness means don't completely kill it. A network that is more densely connected explores more possible behaviors (more adaptable; a blank canvas for selection to act), but can't store information or run specific "scripts" optimally. A network that is less densely connected explores much fewer sequences of behavior (less adaptable) but if you choose your sequences properly it can run them correctly very fast, very fit.
For whatever reason, women are shifted somewhat towards the more dense, disordered network and they desire a more ordered one. Speaking roughly. What does self consciousness communicate? That your information flow takes a longer, chaotic path through multiple sensory and processing units. Self-deprecating humor is therefore to be avoided except as part of a ploy -- too far ordered and you become alien and predatory. Extreme specialization and single-mindedness in small niches is generally to be embraced - not in 40k mind you, but in fields that indicate living skills. Physical fitness; business. You need to wow her with the narrow height of your peaks while garnering sympathy with your brittleness.

>>Doesn't matter how much money you make, how built you are, or how ugly you are (unless truly deformed). If you are quiet, avoidant, schizoid, autistic, aspergers, reserved, etc. you will NOT get a woman. It's all about the words that come out of your mouth.
it's over

Attached: 1526200747972.png (598x566, 71K)

I enjoyed your writing, thank you.

Tfw no courage to kill my pain ridden worthless self
Fucking kill me

It was not until college that I truly realized that it will be impossible for me to have a normal social life. Western music and movies never interested me. Since I had no friends in high school, I had so few experiences to relate to others with, or even to carry on a conversation. I got a part time job at a fast food place where many of my coworkers were college students like me. It forced me to have to cooperate with others on a frequent basis and it is there that I realized the truth of my situation.

My freshman and sophomore year were the two worst years of my life. There were many days during this time that I really just wanted to die. I despaired over the fact that I continued to fail to adjust and adapt socially. I was already so far behind and trying to catch up seemed to be an impossible task.

My turning point was when I decided to reject it all; all of my desires to fit in, my hopes of developing lasting friendships, and my ultimate goal of getting a girlfriend. I had decided that if I had not made any progress in finding a girlfriend by the time I turned 20, I would not seriously consider the possibility again. My 20th birthday came and went. My situation was the same as it had always been. I cut off contact with all of the people that I deemed to have no practical value to me, and most importantly, I cut off contact with all of the females I had met in college. No longer bound by my wish to be normal, I ended up not caring about what other people thought of me. I no longer was anxious to talk to people. So what if I am ugly/have unusual interests/haven't seen the latest capeshit film/etc.? I just do what I have to do, and take little regard for the people outside of my family. I am now as satisfied and happy with my life as I have ever been.

Attached: 1551490310117.gif (89x210, 153K)

that was a nice read.
origidesu

Thanks, it was my first time ever sharing it

explain this in more simple terms