What are you robots smoking tonight?

what are you robots smoking tonight?
this is my choice

Attached: image0.jpg (499x666, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/tobacco/cigars-fact-sheet
verywellmind.com/facts-about-cigar-smoking-2824739
rstreet.org/2016/08/24/fda-study-cancer-risks-nearly-nil-for-1-2-cigars-per-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=VOU9khtMrak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wish I had one. A bit low on funds at the moment, unfortunately. I have to cut out luxuries.

fakken romeos bud

Attached: romeos.jpg (720x480, 20K)

yo what's a good beginner cigar i like vanilla

Nice choice user. I like Montecristos.

real cigars are not flavored kiddo

i keep buying aromatic pipe tobacco im tired of it it tastes like nothing

any good pipe tobaccos?

pipe is the only tobacco i've never smoked

I know smoking cigars looks badass but why don't smokers just use nicotine patches? It's the same effect just that you aren't going to die of lung cancer in ten years.

What's the best cigar that isn't super expensive to order a box of? My anxiety is so bad I can't go into a smoke shop without having an anxiety attack. I will also accept pipe tobacco since I have a decent pipe collection.

stogeys

Unless they are
>TFW infused cigars for the turbohipsters

I prefer the spit, don't care if my teeth turn yellow

Attached: The lip of kings.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Get a Latakia blend

Cancer-free oxygen

some blue cheese, one of the few good things about living in CA

Attached: IMG_20190215_153608413_HDR.jpg (1500x1500, 436K)

everything gives you cancer. Peat gravel.

Attached: 1537648826888.jpg (376x376, 34K)

good for relaxing, and you can smoke as much as you want

small pipe, big pipe, a little tobacco, a ton of tobacco

with cigars you cant really just extinguish it, kinda ruins it, but pretty tasty

if you're a guy who spends all his time inside the house you should get into pipe smoking and it's really cheap too if you buy bulk pipe tobacco, although i only buy 50g tins since I dont want to smoke garbage

what's your budget?
original lol

But some things more than others ;)

>lung cancer
>inhaling cigars when you're not supposed to

Also, raw nicotine can never replace a good cigar. Cigars are way more that just nicotine delivery

I like purple and blue. I wish I had that keyboard. I've got a 15 year old generic one. Surprisingly no issues with it still. I have pipe tobacco that I like to smoke from my uncle's old pipe sometimes. I got the pipe when he passed away.

It's actually been shown that frequent cigar smokers have a negligible increase in cancer compared to a non-smoker. Cigarettes are another story, since they are filled with shitloads of chemicals.

No more than a hundred dollars I guess. I also don't have a humidor so not a gigantic box or anything. I also have no clue how many come in a box to begin with, but the boxes I have seen weren't that big.

what i'm smoking isn't bad, a Romeo y Julieta 1875
though you can buy multiple cigars one by one and see which is your favorites. i like Macanudo Cafe also

> raw nicotine can never replace a good cigar. Cigars are way more that just nicotine delivery
i'm sure it is. It's gotta be an acquired taste or something. But i'm personally not getting into it. Only if i knew i could handle it without getting addicted.

Hell yeah can't go wrong with Romeo y Julieta

Where is the best place to order them from? Is there some variety box or something where I can pick a few?

Cigars aren't really that addictive unless you're smoking them every day. I had a few in one week while on vacation and didn't have any sort of cravings after. You don't have to go hardcore, either. Just try a new one every few weeks or month.

JRCigars, famous-smoke.

Nicotine isn't particularly addictive when it's puffed without inhaling. Absorbing nicotine in your mouth from smoke doesn't pack the same instant punch that makes inhaling so fucking addictive

Lung cancer cause you don't inhale cigar smoke into your lungs. There's still oral cancer and secondhand cigar smoke is actually more dangerous than cigarette smoke.
cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/tobacco/cigars-fact-sheet
verywellmind.com/facts-about-cigar-smoking-2824739

rstreet.org/2016/08/24/fda-study-cancer-risks-nearly-nil-for-1-2-cigars-per-day/
When we live in a world where everything gives you cancer, I don't think it will be the cigars that do me in.

Quotes the FDA with this
>[C]igar smoking carries many of the same health risks as cigarette smoking. Mortality risks from cigar smoking vary by level of exposure as measured by cigars per day and inhalation level [not discussed here] and can be as high as or exceed those of cigarette smoking.
Yet they spin it as harmless. Sounds like fake news.

thanks i made a new tinned tobacco order on 4noggins made sure it mentioned latakia

All redpilled robots should smoke DMT.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOU9khtMrak

Attached: machine elves.jpg (857x1202, 245K)

Did you read the actual numbers? Here is the quote right after the one you copied:
>However, the data indicates that consumption of up to two cigars per day, while not completely safe, is neither associated with significantly increased risks for death from all causes, nor smoking-related cancers.

No that's what the article said, I quoted what they quoted and it clearly doesn't add up with what the article claims. Try reading the cancer institute link I posted they cite several sources for cigar smoking not really being better than cigarettes.

Maybe because the FDA is run by kikes that want to tax the fuck out of cigars since they are "dangerous." If you actually read the numbers, that statement is entirely true from the article. Clearly, it isn't good for you to smoke, but 2 cigars a day, let alone one every few days or weeks, will most likely not give you cancer.

if you wanted us to see your faggot ass esc button you could've just took a clear picture of it

Attached: 1540442009847.jpg (320x422, 22K)

Be sure to store it all correctly

>decisions
I'm thinking of going cheap and simple with either a Quorum, a Flor de Oliva, or one of my assorted seconds.

Attached: image-20181016_025111.jpg (2048x1152, 546K)

Something mild bodied if you've never smoked. Otherwise, go for a nice medium to full maduro.

Anything from My Father.

This guy knows a little something

Attached: my_father_cigars.jpg (760x305, 83K)