I am sickened by the amount of you fueled by vanity

i am sickened by the amount of you fueled by vanity

Attached: muscle.jpg (700x1005, 193K)

quit trying to outrun your own nature

take the vanity pill

Attached: 762A89FC-3A47-4D5C-9E9B-DE99C51958E4.jpg (736x920, 148K)

Legitimately the only difference is that one is a fatso who never puts down his fork

My vanity is the only thing I feel I have control over, the only thing that makes life feel worth living. Fuck. At least I look good. sigh

Attached: hh.jpg (598x488, 125K)

Try putting a little effort into yourself instead of rationalizing all the time you waste projecting your insecurities onto strangers in the internet.

>thinking bodybuilders are weak
>thinking picking heavy things up is what makes up actual function
>thinking being a strongman is easier on the body than being at low bf
retard

HA HA! You have already lost, OP. By even being concious of your own form and trying to fit yourself into one of these contrived catagories, you have gazed into narcissus' pool. Game over, you vain FUCK!

found the rw bodybuilding twitter accounts

This. OP is just a moral and strenght narcissist.
>I-I look good because I'm actually really strong and have a functional body!
Vanity of vanities, all is vanity

Fat cope
The 2nd body is my goal but there is nothing wrong with being a bodybuilder like Arnie and they are still fairly strong

>fueled by vanity
Who gives a fuck what people are fueled by. You sound like a whiny liberal HR bitch. The important thing is we're all lifting and we're gonna fucking make it.

"maybe if i lift for strength ppl will think im special & unique", ok retard. u are like Jow Forumsfitness

i have a square shaped torso, my waist is 33 inches and still have abs at 176 lbs 5 feet 11

what are the benefits of big muscular waists ?

why does everyone here meme each other like grade school children but then when you guys get called out on it you get serious about how serious this place is?

Visually conveys more core strength. OP image is a drawing reference from Tumblr and had little to do with fitness.

so its mostly genetic ? and doesnt affect athleticism ?

> body of a guy who fights bears on a mountain
Is there anything more infuriating as the way tumblrinas speak?

Everything is vanity you absolute retard. Even an action which at first may seem benign boils down to vanity. For instance, you decide to help a stranger or give a bit of money to the homeless. Doing what you perceive to be an act of kindness makes you feel content with yourself is vanity aswell.

Kys loser. IF you didn't care about vanity you would just be an hero.

>you can't be both strong and aesthetically pleasing
Did your mother overdose on tap water when she was pregnant with you?

big brain post

I'm vain. I want to look good. I once didn't eat for three days because I saw a fat roll when I sat down. But why would I ever think having a girly wasp waste to emphasize my upper body would look good? I want it to be real, not an illusion.

are you genuinely implying that strongmen don't use steroids?

Daily reminder that OP's pic is actually a part of a series of an instructional on how to draw bodies and should not be taken as judgement.

the pic is not backing up what youre saying op lmao

She is cute as a button.

>dyel
>sick
sounds about right

t. fatty

And I'm sickened by the mere thought of what your bloated fucking carcass looks like. Fucking learn to eat less, faggot.

And medhi looks like neither

Whats the difference between vanity and lifting for yourself