Jow Forums how do you talk to girls?

Jow Forums how do you talk to girls?

>be me just now
>go to convenience store after gym for protein shakes and post workout snack
>see qt by herself in aisle just browsing stuff
>think in my head "ok its time you finally ask a girl for her number for the first time in your life"
>can't do it
>walk to the freezer section to add some time for me to derive the courage to talk to her
>still can't do it
>go to check out
>glance at her one last time still in the aisle
>go home in defeat
>mfw

I'm honestly alright looking but I've never asked out a girl in my life and I seem to lack the ability to do so. How the fuck do you do this shit?

Attached: wojak its so tiring.jpg (239x211, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfwqx7MaPog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should try getting in shape. It helps gain confidence talking to people in general.

I am in shape, thats why I was coming from the gym.

I have enough charisma to talk to everyone
But girls just dont want to talk with me
Okay then i guess

bumping because I feel like the only replies I got didn't even read my post

I've had girls very blatantly set me up to ask them out but I still can't do it user.

The one GF I had did all the work for me. I think that's part of the reason it didn't work but I still don't know how to do things differently

got no clue mate im in the same position, do people really just ask girls out in public it seems so outlandish to me. a girl smiled v flirtatiously at me in the street as i was walking past her the other day and it took me 20 seconds to get over how good that felt to realise i probably should have turned around and started talking to her but turning around seems so weird to do in that situation.

idk lol.

At least you're in shape, I can't say that much.

Keep it up user, just don't get depressed.

this is the worst thing for me

this one randomly liked a bunch of my instagram pics and smiles at me every time she sees me but I still can't make a move.

I'm fucking hopeless

Don't just talk to random people. That kind of shit is meant for natural born extroverts and people who don't understand what it means to not be confident all the time. If that's not you that's not your way to meet people no matter what you do.

It's fucking difficult, right? I can't understand it.

>girl asks me to see a movie but has to cancel (for unrelated reasons)
>I ask if she wants to hang out another time, she says she would
>can't figure out how to just say "Hey, you doing anything Xday? Was thinking of going to check out a movie, would love it if you came"

See, like look right there. Easiest fucking thing in the world to type out, and I've never met the girl IRL so there's no penalty if she says no. There's already precedent anyway.

Why can't I get over that mental block?

man jut study mathematics algebra 3 and calculus 1.5 and then you get the trivium classes then read harry potter and infinite jest for a better undestanding ya

If y'all want to ask a girl out in public make it real brief and get to the point. Go up to the grill, say something along the lines of "Hey i know this is forward but I think you're cute, can I have your number?" If yes, tell her you'll hit her up soon and continue what you were doing and if no you lost nothing from the interaction. Don't take rejections personally.
T.. Chad

Dude, "walk up to girl in grocery store and get her number" is basically the top level of excellence in social interaction. You can't just jump to that in one go. You have to meet girls in social contexts where it's natural and expected for you to talk to them.

>Go to 7-11
>Short qt ask me to grab her a bag of chips off of top shelf
>just say "uh" and get her chips
>leave store and not buy anything

That was like the cutest thing a girl has ever said to me and my neanderthal ass fucked it all up

How the fuck do you meet girls then?

I'm not in any social contexts with qt girls besides class and gym, and you never really have a chance to flirt in either.

I think capitalism ruined everything

I've done this but I still can't bring myself to get that close to them.

They open their mouths and I just can't do it

Go take a class. Go to a bookclub. Go to work.

I go to class. What now?

Learn to sing
youtube.com/watch?v=jfwqx7MaPog