Choose 2 Game Mechanics to apply to your life:

Choose 2 Game Mechanics to apply to your life:

Attached: Video Game Choices.png (1280x720, 218K)

Bomberman + Scout

Hanzo + Maplestory

I shall reinvent myself as a sexy anime male and venture to Japan to snipe the heart of a qt asian gf and live out my days as a male model

Attached: 25fbcacf313fc8eba494e4cb84fde6d0.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

Attributes + Invulnerability

Make some device that constantly pricks me with a pin or flicks my wrist to trigger the invulnerability every 3 seconds. Since I'm completely immune to any type of damage, I'm also immortal (if cellular damage counts as harm)

After that, just stack achievements until I get ridiculous numbers into all my attributes.

Telekinesis + Summon Explosives
there's potential for some pretty great synergy there, conjure loads of missiles and just throw them about with my mind.

Attached: macross missile massacre.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

Easy, Kirby + Scout

Telekinesis + Slow/Speed Time
I cannot be stopped

Scout + Hanzo
Become real life epic ninja assassin

Depending on how small the amounts of money are, I would be very tempted to choose Link. All I need is a large piece of land, and then I can homestead it and cut the grass to earn a living. I can finally check out of society.

After that, probably time control; speed through the boring parts of life, slow down for the good times.

What attributes are best for raping women?
Slow time 50% and invisibility?

Adding on to this, can I directly affect particles with telekinesis, or will this only work on large quantities?

Attributes + reinventing my looks
I turn myself into Chad and become a polymath

Attributes + Mario.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Hmm
>attributes beautiful how
>attributes telekinesis

Specify attributes

>can I directly affect particles with telekinesis
>mfw someone asking this question

Attached: 1539367589405.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Nice, all I need to do is break the ionic bonds in every saltshaker i see
LMAO

Probably Pokeball and Confuse.

Capture women with Pokeball, then Confuse them so they don't know what's going on as you rape them. Seems foolproof.

Attached: 1479346998472.png (691x394, 434K)

cute gebderbent version of myself to make me an incredibly cute girl

cutting grass so i could find money by cutting grass on the nearby hills and would never have to work

Attached: houseki-no-kuni-anime-rn.jpg (2500x2200, 1.2M)

Diablo and Maple Story
I'd make myself look better, and start knocking out any easy achievements to get quick life points
Then I'd pour the points into int and charisma or any other useful attributes

Kirby Mario so I can be a cannibal and all I have to do is curb stomp witnesses.
I would become unstoppable.

Attached: kickable.png (1280x1000, 263K)

2x jump, Stam, 30% run (am military bro and have to run more than I'd like)...annnnnd......shit let's go turn based. Should make game a bit like chess at times

OHH GEE, I REALLY WONDER WHAT KIND OF DISCORD TRANNY NIGGER IS GOING TO PICK THE LITTLE GIRL

This probably isn't the best answer, but I'd absolutely go Hanzo + Scout. I think parkour is awesome and that'd make me pretty good at it. Turning into a decent shot and learning to speak Japanese would just be icing on the cake.

Attached: parkour-in-yuurop.jpg (855x512, 109K)

Mario and Mega Man so I can go on a murderous and no one could stop me.

Scout + the time control shit

Running around in slow time would be cool as fuck, just having complete control of movement and being able to think faster or react faster during slowed time.

Double jump, stamina, faster run, slow time by half, speed up time by double
>Current run speed is 12 mph
>30% increase means around 16mph
>Slow time means people perceive me to be twice as fast, meaning I'll run ~32mph
>Infinite stamina so I never have to worry about stopping
>Become olympic gold medalist
>Profit
>Also can get out of various dangerous situations by manipulating time

Goin with Scout for the infinite stamina and Link for the free shit.

Link is a wagecuck

Invisibility + 50% slow time
Nice anime, cute description

Invisibility + bomerman

Poke balls and 30% speed, easy.

Hanzo and Scout for Hawkeye mode.
Invisibility from Raz with Viewtiful Joe for overpowered bullshit.
Maplestory and Amazon for maximum RPG fun.
Or Bomberman and Megaman to become the world's first career suicide bomber.
Can't decide what sounds more fun.

>Pick Kirby
>suck chad's dick and swallow his cum gaining his ability to seduce women (assuming it's a bi chad)
>Pokeballs so I can enslave someone who's really rich and take their money/enslave a potential waifu

50% slow/100% faster and kirby.
You can definitely get hair from people, and a lot of classes are boring/internet for 48 hours a day

>can't choose pyrokinesis with psychonaut
dropped

Turned based and time control. Now it is a real game.

this is my choice as well

>pokemon + kirby
First I will kill and eat Chad in other to gain his powers. Then I will capture my oneitis on a pokeball. If she doesn't want me, she's not leaving her ball.

Attached: bee urself.png (351x419, 13K)

Scoot and psychonaut for stamina and telekensis.

Fucking original genius user

Attributes + Kirby

Slow/Speed time (I love Viewtiful Joe) + Loot items by breaking pots or cut grass (I assume this is Zelda?) = speed time to cut grass, get items or money that means profit

Attached: pepethumbsup.png (720x644, 31K)

this. i want to be able to run and move like the wind. Free from my fat desiese ridden body.

Attached: animated tears of pepe.gif (500x492, 31K)

DND and linkpilled please.

>pokeballs
>can catch any living organism
I literally could catch 3 hot women, and have a pocket harem
>Scout
Have the stamina to fuck the 3 hot women. At once, or one after the other

Hey bro. just here to remind you we're all gonna make it.

Go to read the sticky and be honest with yourself.

If you wanna change, you really can. Good luck.

Cuteness of course~! :3
And wallclimb+marksmanship+Japanese! ^_^

Scout and Link
For like, 2 and a half months, go around constantly cutting grass. I will be able to keep doing this constantly, as I will have Infinite stamina and not need to stop to sleep. I can also finds Items in grass (which I'm guessing are items from Legend of Zelda), so I can sell or use them as I want
I will be the ultimate gardener and use the money to do stupid shit

scout and joe to become the ninja I always wanted to be

Who's the cute girl? Top row, middle column.

scout + time control

It's just a Maplestory avatar user. The game is full of character that look like that.

Attached: Maple-Story---emoticons-f3-f5-f7.png (835x452, 124K)

>slow time
>become professional goalkeeper (football/soccer)
>become millionaire

Kirby+Scout is game breaking

I would rather be engie, but scout is ok

If you chose maplestory you're a faggot that should be curbstomped

>not wanting to turn yourself into Chad
gay

>hanzo + maplestory
turn myself into a qt japanese gf
have my pick of the chads

Double jump/stamina and ESP

Not even a hard contest.
Time manipulation is absolutely broken, Scout means you never need to sleep/cum because infinite stamina.
I go from a NEET who has to sleep half his 80-100 year life to a madlad that gets to experience every second of his effective 160-200 year life whilst also breaking every track record in human history permanently and going down in immortal history as the fastest man alive. Think Usain Bolt, then make him immortal and give him twice the amount of time to think of things. You could draw masterpieces in mere minutes by brushing as fast as you could and percieving it at 50% speed, you could watch videos at double speed halving the time you waste doing that, you could finish novels in hours

I'd win. I broke the game.

Attached: 1547860246747.png (1600x900, 1.61M)

Good build for a football player

Attributes and money.
>Put points into intelligence and motivation
>Mow lawn and get money every time
Hell yeah

originally a based boomer

Attributes and turn based. Those two mechanics make every player character OP compared to NPCs.

Attached: 1547666550614.jpg (1280x1383, 1.55M)

I know this isnt optimized at all but..
>pokemon + bomberman
>throw pokeballs great distances
>capture Putin
>capture Soros
>capture Alex Jones
>I am now Psychic Gym Leader
>pull nukes out of my ass

Bomberman with Psychonauts' telekenesis.

With this I could bomb everything I didn't like from large distances and no one could trace it to me.

Possible flight (as it's just using telekensis on your own body). I could become a human bomber.

Invisibly + time slowdown. Would be a pretty interesting gameplay.

It depends how much money is in the pots and the attributes of the pots. If I could turn a profit from the price of clay, then it would be the go to

>Invest in a kiln and potters wheel
>Make a DIY system that spins clay, makes a rudimentary pot, and puts the pot onto a shelf
>Check back every hour to put pots into kiln
>Take them out of kiln and smash them in a smashing area with a tarp and curtains

If the money is worth more than the clay, then I created an automatic money printer.

After that I'd probably have infinite stamina because that's clearly OP

>slow time by 50% IE: you're twice as fast
>30% faster run speed
>combined = 260% of my original speed
>run at 70km/h
YES PLEASE

Attributes + Scout

I feel like you could still be shot if you decide to do crimes with those powers.

Maplestory + Telekinesis honestly.
Make me a cute psychokinetic grill please.
Tempted to go with attributes over telekinesis, but I can't see myself achieving much in life regardless of my appearance.

archer one + looks one

assuming it interacts as I'd want -

megaman + final fantasy

basically have the power to be indefinitely invulnerable. If the turn based nature doesn't work to the effect I want, or if I don't want to be gimped by someone with very high initiative:

Viewtiful Joe + megaman for similar effect

easily become cute, but the other one is between attributes, bomberman, scout, and ninja

Maplestory and Scout

>become a very attractive shapely female
>get a modeling job or become an e girl and get paid a ton of money just for existing
>able to work all day without getting worn out
>disregard women acquire currency

Telekinesis and skill points

>Spec into luck and int
>profit

Psychonauts (invisibility)+Viewtiful Joe

But if they're in your pokeball they already owe you their allegiance. Just use the pokeball to catch three well educated high earning cuties and live out the rest of your life as a super rich neet with 3 dedicated lovers that are physically incapable of betraying you

This plus scout for that sweet infinite stamina and speed boost making you a sex machine along with infinite income as a neet means you get the perfect life

>Pokeballs
Haha, that's pretty fucked up if you use it on people, Christ. Useful if you're a sociopath I guess.
>Hanzo stuff
Cool, you could show off pretty well, probably pick up chicks with any of the three since marksmanship carries into any kinda throwing or shooting, and parkour and Japanese are badass.
>Moeblob recreation
I don't want to be cute.
>Bomberman
ALLAHU, but seriously, basically sociopath tier with the pokeballs, it's not like you'll ever want to blow shit up in a self-defense situation unless you're at war.
>Attributes
Good, you could pump a bunch into VIT and INT and become an immortal brain god.
>ESP
Telekinesis and invisibility are probably equal but I think telekinesis is more fun. It's basically flight, super-strength and force fields but way better. Confuse is meh, not bad but ehhh. Basically just good for fucking with people. I guess in self-defense it would be better if you didn't want to get caught but the other two protect you as well.
>Kirby
"Eat my hair". Wouldn't you remember the memories you had though? Doesn't seem bad either way, study with the smartest students in uni and ace every test by borrowing their phone and licking the screen.
>Mario
Jesus Christ.
>Turn-based
That'd just be fucking weird and annoying.
>Crash
This is pretty funny. You'd be able to make a career as the most retarded looking but successful martial artist.
>Pickaxe
Could be useful for carrying stuff, assuming you don't break it.
>i-frames
Awesome but practically useless unless minor self-harm counts as injury then it's the best here.
>Scoot
Already in the top 3, that's really good.
>Viewtiful
If everything is normal for you then the slow down is great. Speed-up not so much. If you slow down/speed up as well then it's more of a niche, tactical, guerilla thing.
>Link
Just mow lawns for a living and make a small fortune.

For me, it'd probably be attributes and telekinesis.

Nah, get attributes instead. You can get all the scout stuff plus a lot more

Become cute and reinvent my apperance + double jump, infinite stamina and 30% run speed. I could become a model and run forever, since infinite stamina

Only if you work really hard. It probably wouldn't count as a personal life achievement if your Pokeball bitches are doing the work.

Scout and top right is guaranteed success and an easy life.

Yeah, you could do whatever you needed to do without ever getting tired.

>No option to get a stand
Invisibility + attributes
Attributes would keep me working towards something in a way that clearly improves myself and invisibility is just all around useful. Wait, does it make my clothes invisible as well?

Maplestory and either Scout or Viewtiful Joe. I think being able to slow time or speed it up is incredibly useful, but infinite stamina and faster run speed seems nice too (and double jump, but you can't really show that off to people).

Attached: 1510280740630.png (214x288, 103K)

Final Fantasy + attributes
It's the only logical answer.

telekinesis and minecraft