He's into femdom

>he's into femdom
lmao, what a beta.

Attached: downloadfile-4.gif (240x208, 516K)

>he doesn't want to be beaten nearly to death by a group of femanons and forced to lick their feet and eat their shit with his last minutes of life

>he doesn't want a woman to just use him as a dildo for her own pleasure
You're missing out bro. My gf just grinds on my dick until she cums, I don't even have to do any work but get the feeling of pride and accomplishment of having gotten her off.

So what do you do? Just sit there twiddling your thumbs when she masturbates on top of you?

Mostly I just grab her hips/ass or play with her tits, but yeah that's pretty much the idea.

Hot. This is the way sex is meant to be.

nigga im just lazy. im only into soft femdom

>a fembot will never make fun of me for loving being humiliated so much
>swn pin me down and mock me for being so weak
>swn pinch my nipples and giggle as I start whimpering like a bitch
>swn bite my neck to mark me as hers
>swn start riding my cock and tell me that it's my only redeeming quality
>swn get herself off and then leave me high and dry and throbbing to the cool air and mock me some more when I'd start begging her to let me cum
>swn start kissing me while shushing my whimpers before telling me that she'll maybe let me cum the next day if I'm a good boy
>swn then cuddle me until she falls asleep, her arms and legs wrapped around me to make sure I'd wake her up if I ever tried finishing myself off

Attached: 1504712370304.png (553x673, 226K)

It's the best. It's pretty comfy and lazy for both of us since she doesn't have to bounce up and down or anything. The only downside is that it can hurt sometimes, but it's worth it.
If you haven't at least tried letting your gf masturbate on your dick you're having sex wrong.

>Fembot
Kys retard

You know I'm jerking off to that post, right?

why are you so mad?
did someone piss in your coffee?

Which post?
I wanna know for science reasons.

The OP but also that one
and maybe that one too

>mfw met a qt girl on goth night
>She starts sublty domming me during out date, and likes to be called "miss"
>While cuddling, called me her "good boy".
I might get a gentledom gf soon, boys.

Attached: Erect.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Not mad, imagine someone casually telling a retard to kill himself for believing fembots can exist.

Attached: 1550289462897.jpg (900x900, 95K)

>being so new you're still not aware a good 30% of the board has a vagina
wew

You sound pretty great desu, my friend would always grind on her bf's dick and he'd get mad at her and make her bounce up and down, not even caring if it felt good for her. Made me so mad. I want a man who cares more about my pleasure than his own.

Imagine thinking this lolol, plus the ones that are here are not robots.

Attached: 1551227138720.jpg (720x720, 166K)

holy fuck I need a qt goth girl that would call me her good boy too AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What he described is pretty much every robot's dream. You'll find a guy if you look.

My dream is for my sex life to only consist of giving oral sex and masturbating. Maybe vaginal once in a year, on very special occasions. She would never touch my dick.

>
in your fucking dreams

I'm submissive and a beta but I still have needs, I wouldn't mind her doing just that every once in a while but I'd still feel bad about her not finishing me afterwards, and would definitely get mad if she kept doing it without putting out
don't project your lack of libido onto other people

Yep, I'd like to be teased and to get my partner off so that's pretty much ideal for me.

This. That sounds like heaven.

I like that not just because it's a kind of femdom, but because it's the girl demonstrating that she just gets off on you and your body. A lot of times it seems like guys are told our bodies aren't sexually attractive so we have to have the right "moves" or "skills" to compensate for her not getting off on just having contact with us. Having someone fuck you the way you describe and basically see you as a sex object is very validating.

Dude he didn't say that she never finishes him. He just said she grinds on his dick.

>A lot of times it seems like guys are told our bodies aren't sexually attractive so we have to have the right "moves" or "skills" to compensate for her not getting off on just having contact with us. Having someone fuck you the way you describe and basically see you as a sex object is very validating.
Yeah it's pretty top tier. For pretty much the exact reasons you describe.

Same. There's no way to make having vaginal sex feel sufficiently degrading.

On the other hand, I'm also dead against cuckolding.

>There's no way to make having vaginal sex feel sufficiently degrading.
Have you tried having her pretend to be a prostitute?

No, but now I'm curious. Could you elaborate?

Well, what's the most degrading and embarrassing circumstances under which a man could have sex? When he's literally so unwanted that he has to resort to seeing a prostitute of course.
Now in order to actually achieve peak patheticness you'd have to go two levels deep into the roleplay and roleplay a guy going to see a prostitute who's reluctantly roleplaying as something else. But that's the general idea.

I have no clue as to whether this would actually work in practice.

>Well, what's the most degrading and embarrassing circumstances under which a man could have sex? When he's literally so unwanted that he has to resort to seeing a prostitute of course.
I dunno, there are plenty of people who visit prostitutes purely for the convenience. But I like that you're suggesting ideas.

I suppose one way to may it degrading would be for my partner to act like I'm really bad at sex, looking visibly bored, irritated, etc. But I feel like that would only work if it was done sparingly.

Be careful that the character your character is roleplaying as doesn't roleplay as another character or else you might slip into sex limbo if the character dies during the act.

Attached: lao6bmdjvrmvythfu5cg.jpg (750x445, 38K)

>sex limbo
Is that like strip poker?

No, it's the perpetual sexless state that many robots find themselves stuck in. It is very difficult to escape.

Fuck I want a gf like that so badly.