Thoughts on eating eggs pretty much everyday?

Thoughts on eating eggs pretty much everyday?

Attached: 46FC30AC-1264-45C0-A65B-1BB9ED52C9FE.jpg (1069x802, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chKXlVK6zMA&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=QJqiSJOJmNA&t=2s
youtu.be/0bNdhM4vt4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3 hard eggs per day

I find the only way to make them taste decent is with adding butter which fucks up the macros from good to bad

Try hot sauce. Crystal's Louisiana to be exact.

You should try eating human eggs. No joke period blood is full of stem cells. I suck on my girlfriends pads. I need zero recovery time from lifting and constantly feel great.

>Hot sauce on eggs
lmao kys

Try it first faggot.

Hot sauce on eggs is delicious you coward

Putting hot sauce on random shit is the most gay retarded thing I can imagine

>browse Jow Forums
>do gay retarded things
pick two

hot sauce on eggs is fucking amazing. kys you underage queer

>not hitting your capsaicin macros
NGMI

Continue being a fat piece of shit and adding butter to eggs. Like who the fuck does that?

People who know how to cook

Only americans do this

post body

I eat a wholewheat tortilla wrap with 3 medium boiled eggs, tobasco sauce and 30gs of low fat cheddar every morning. Good shit to get the day rolling. Then I jelq for 30 minutes in hopes of stretching my 6 incher to 7. I use coconut oil as lube.

STFU Paula Deen

I use olive oil but not for flavoring.

Attached: tumblr_mbutxmkMft1riptdco1_500.jpg (460x276, 32K)

I do it

Do soft boiled eggs and eat them like soup, I can eat 10 of them in 5 minutes this way

Use water to make them even more easy to eat

Olive oil makes the taste much better, if you really aren't doing it for taste use coconut oil

You're a weak dude kek

Nah I'll stick to the olive oil. I tried coconut and I didn't like the slight change in taste with my cooking style.

>I use olive oil but not for flavoring
>I tried coconut and I didn't like the slight change in taste

Bitch I can tell the difference.

>hearing plant oil
Guaranteed heart disease

Poach them and they're delicious, don't even need to add salt or fat that way.

I actually like the taste coconut oil Govea food

it's a negro thing

You can never eat too many saturated fats, should be using salt free butter tho

Northerner Cope.

try different ways, eggs are super versatile and will taste very different
>scrambled
>hard boiled
>soft boiled
>sunny side up
>over easy
etc

Fuck Wh*Toids

>Eggs without hot sauce
never gonna make it

Attached: nerd.jpg (293x300, 21K)

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-20-08-03-232_com.badoo.mobile.png (1080x2340, 868K)

If you take it raw (extra virgin coconut oil), about 2 tbsps, you'll prevent hair loss or even reverse it

If nothing else, the amount of laurice acid in this oil justifies it

I eat an egg sandwich every morning.
3-4 eggs, scramble them, put them in a ciabatta roll with some salt and pepper on them
Delicious

I eat 3 eggs a day, feels good.

Attached: image-29-gaston-flexing.jpg (498x318, 29K)

>He doesn't add butter to all his foods for test and satiety gains

Attached: 1550178233596.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Damn, that looks like an ex of mine. She got off by jut rubbing on my dick but damn was she down for anything when it was my turn.

Cept she was just like her mom and her mom was a cunt.

Some people are concerned about too high sodium levels if they already put lots of salt on their other meals and while salted butter makes things taste good, unsalted butter tastes like shit

Scrambled pillow soft with cheese and spinach is how I make them. I stir constantly so they don't get dry.

Why just 3?

7 eggs every night for dinner/omad

I'd eat as many as possible. All I look out for is too much milk and nuts.

I eat a dozen a day. Half of them raw. Feel amazing

Egg white scramble are what you're gonna be eating a lot of.

youtube.com/watch?v=chKXlVK6zMA&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=QJqiSJOJmNA&t=2s

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 187K)

You don't need to worry about salt. You will just piss it away if you take too much.

Rip heart.

weird flex but ok bruh i see u

I eat a minimum of 18 boiled eggs everyday, when will I get my heart disease vegan cunt?

A few years ago i was eating 10 a day. My work had free health screenings, and my colesterol was fine.

You need sodium to live. Only retards worry about salt consumption. It's mom science similar to the way people think fat is bad for you.

>You need sodium to live
oh my god holy fuck you can't be serious you believe this?

Imagine being such an arse blasted nigger

If you're training hard and not eating heaps of processed food than you don't have to worry about too much sodium. You're more likely to be getting less than optimal.

Further to this, it's the sodium:potassium ratio where the danger comes. With a shit diet you end up with more sodium, when really you want minimum 1:1 ratio, ideally much more potassium than that

youtu.be/0bNdhM4vt4I

Educate yourself.

Low sodium causes major problems, go ask /fast/

I use a salt that's half sodium, half potassium for this reason

>Land on this thread from homepage because I eat eggs every day to the point that friends and family have concerns for mental health
>Read comments
>Wait where the fuck am I
>Jow Forums
>Abandon thread

y u mad, can't handle ur spice?

Attached: 1454369085600.jpg (200x200, 15K)

can i eat 12-24 a day when bulking?

Honestly try good hot sauce. It makes it a lot better. Or add in some mushrooms, peppers, or maybe even cheese. There’s a bunch more that you can do. Trust me.

>good
the shittiest faggot sauce can be great on eggs.
like sriracha

forgot to add that I want to consume them raw

Were you a very low carb diet too? Meanig less then 50g of net carbs?

You'll have chad sulfur farts

fuck off, mayo muncher.

>good
I prefer to use the best

Attached: 1Hotter.jpg (600x600, 90K)

Learn to make coddled eggs, Jow Forums. They're fucking luxurious. 0

I eat 6-7 a day

Dumb fuck. Raw butter is loaded with nutrients, like eggs. The whole macros meme is just old, tired, debunked bullshit. You need a lot of fat in your diet if you don't want to be malnourished and eggs and raw butter are among the best sources.

I have about 12 whole eggs a day and have done for more than a decade. Mainstream nutrition is only just catching on to the established science that eggs, cholesterol and saturated fat are extremely healthy.

Yes you can? Saturated fats are unhealthy

There is a maximum of 1 egg per period

>Raw butter is loaded with nutrients
Such as?

Found the carnivore niggtard

Based and redpadded.

>saturated fats are unhealthy

Still following the fat is bad meme. Carbohydrates are worse for you than saturated fat, especially sugar.

I've been eating a 30g slice of soft cheese every day, fried eggs in butter every day, and fried vegetables everyday and I've been getting fat.
I think I bought into the "you need fat in your diet" meme a little too much. But I'm hoping I can just cut the cheese and that might be good enough.

lol you're straight up retarded hot sauce on eggs is GOAT

Hey sally did u seee that episode of dr oz too? Carbs are sooo unhealthy, they cause insulin which makes you fat..!!

If you're bulkin' add kewpie mayo and have a Japanese egg salad. Its lovely when mesium hard

kek

it depends on what you eat besides fat. The less amount of carbs you eat the more fat you should eat

Get a load of this fucking moron

I eat a wholewheat tortilla wrap with 3 medium boiled eggs, tobasco sauce and 30gs of low fat cheddar every morning. Good shit to get the day rolling. Then I jelq for 30 minutes in hopes of stretching my 6 incher to 7. I use coconut oil as lube.