Why are all men liars?

Are they incapable of feeling love? How could someone promise never to abandon you only to discard you days later?

Attached: hik.jpg (1600x1200, 252K)

Are you the same person who posts daily bitching about past relationships?

Because you are not a real woman
origignalion

terrible bait by some new reddit fag or a roastie toastie from reddit

Attached: 1546465681794.png (446x435, 70K)

>Fucks Chad
>Chad obviously moves on to his next roastie conquest
>Why are all men liars

I get why mother nature created hypergamy, but it just isn't fair to 90% of men and 100% of women

Yes.
I don't go for chads, I'm intimidated by attractive people.

>I'm intimidated by attractive people.
Well you wouldn't be intimidated by me, post discord?

I'm not a real girl, you wouldn't be interested. Also I'm a shut-in so unless you live close or can find a way for one of us to visit each other it isn't likely to work out.

That's what happens when you go for chad or a really confident guy. Find a robot on here who seems quiet and unconfident and he'll never leave.

He was a robot and he was both of those things. I think he was schzoid or something, it didn't seem like he cared for me at all.

I've done that to several women OP
But only because I had to. It was either me or them.
It's just a matter of who dumps who first

Probably a failed normie then. Real robots aren't like that.

don't be bad female

of course i cared about you. i hope you would've understood.

>I'm not a real girl
Good i fucking hate trannies and faggots
Can you please stop posting here?
You realize how many horny anons there are here?
My balls are so full that they are about to explode.

Imagine living life on easy mode and bitching all the time. Fucking surreal.

I literally would have done anything for him, I was so happy. I didn't want anything else and couldn't imagine ever leaving, I don't even have other friends.
Then you're thinking of someone else. He hardly browses and he 100% didn't care for me. Just discarded me like I was trash and pretended I never existed, after promising he wouldn't do exactly that.
Fuck off, I'm more of a robot than you. I've been a shut-in since high school and was a KHHV before this. Don't you have homework to be doing?

well color me curious, what country do you live in?

(You)

I'm 30. Also not gonna fight you on who's more of a robot deal. That's a lose-lose trapbro

Makoroni#7777

pls date me i will never lie 2 u

fembots all deserve abandonment because they're all pathetic trainwrecks

I take back what I said, most of the posters on this board anymore are high schoolers. I hardly come anymore.
The US.
>pls date me i will never lie 2 u
That's a dealbreaker, I need someone to tell me I'm not trash.

(You)
I take back what I said, most of the posters on this board anymore are high schoolers. I hardly come anymore.
(You)
The US.

I made my easy life comment before I noticed you were trans, so sorry bout that. I'm only on rarely myself. I'm also out in the US (Missouri)

somehow reduced capability to feel/give love?
>maybe, not fully explored part yet

liar?
> Fuck no. I stand up to my mistakes.

point is: Keep looking. Good people are out there.

>How could someone promise never to abandon you only to discard you days later?

Generally this happens because the female in question quits replying and pushes me away.

Your loss.

Been looking all my life, took this long just to get used and tossed aside. Don't see myself doing any better in the near future.

So toss him aside too. Get some me time. Whatever makes you feel better and distracts you from that asswipe, while you push his memory aside. Never look back.

One is, lies are very comfortable - mostly so when you don't know the truth.

Somebody says to you, "I love you." He may be lying, he may be lying not knowing that he is lying, because he has been saying the same thing to many people. He does not mean much, but to you, it touches your heart.

Now to know the truth may be disturbing. He may be lying; he may be unconscious, a compulsive liar.

The truth may be that he has never loved. That seems to be the situation in the world, that people have never loved, they have only believed that they love; otherwise there cannot be so much misery. Love would have removed all this misery.

Secondly, lies are easy. You don't have to seek and search and go on for a long pilgrimage. You can invent them. You cannot invent truth, you can only discover it. And people are ordinarily choosing the shortcut. Why go the hard way? And the lie seems to be a very shortcut - you cannot find more of a shortcut. You can invent it at any moment, any lie

But to discover the truth you have to risk your life. You have to go against the whole structure of lies around you. You have to become a lonely traveler, not even certain whether anything like truth exists or not. It needs tremendous courage. Lies don't need any courage; any coward can do it. All the cowards are doing it: fabricating, manufacturing beautiful lies, decorating them, presenting them to each other.

For a moment it looks to be giving happiness, but a lie after all is a lie. Soon you have found it is a dead toy. You have been deceived, hence the misery.

Read OSHO, OP

hey, if you scratch my back i'll scratch yours

Wow cool generalization, except that wasn't what happened in this case. If I was the one who pushed him away I wouldn't be cry posting right now.
What does that even mean, how do I toss someone aside who's already cut all contact with me? My entire life has been me-time, no one has ever cared about me and it's miserable. I can't stand being alone, I could tolerate it before but now that I know what it's like to be around someone who doesn't completely hate you it's unbearable.
That's a lot of words to say nothing.
What?

>not a real girl
>complains about men
mental illness has reached new hights

>I'm not a real girl
Holy fuck this is sad

Attached: 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (300x200, 10K)

Tossing him aside means cnsciously pushing him aside from your mental white noise. You're just hurting yourself at this point.

I did that for a few days, but I keep having dreams about him and remembering stuff we did together. It's so hard and I miss him so badly. It's even worse knowing it was all so meaningless to him.

>What?
I wouldn't ditch a girl that i like if she wouldn't ditch me.

All men do is lie and disappoint.

I haven't ditched anyone. In my entire life I have never ended a friendship or any kind of relationship. I'm always the one getting abandoned, everyone always bails on me.

I'm afraid someone will see me as worthless so I leave before they leave.

I wasn't saying you do, I'm just saying not all guys are like you say. At least not mean and the people I'm friends with.

Women are brainwashed into thinking that if they fuck a man he will fall in love with them. Then get ass mad when they have to settle for a guy on their level of the cock carousel pecking order.
Roasties Amirite

Fuck off tranny. Next time don't wait until after someone has pledged themselves to you to tell them that you cut your dick off and gave yourself an axe wound vagina

Attached: 1542935903304.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>How could someone promise never to abandon you
ive never promised that to anyone roast-chan

I
REALLY
DONT KNOW
I THINK YOU COULD GIVE ME A VERY GOOD ANSWER

But you would probably.

im a shut in who doesnt like talking to people in general
so i wouldnt even be in a situation to say that

If you were in that situation you would still abandon them because that's just what men do.

ok then
keep your confirmation bias

Attached: 55216f9212ad2f84ad342b87c90153675f67ee92.png (1916x1076, 1.64M)