/fraud/

The calm before the storm edition.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

Attached: mfsl8tb7uewz.jpg (1486x2048, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7BMTFZDGpc
centraltrainingprogram.blogspot.com/2017/05/aussie-giant-adam-dowling.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao imagine roiding

I pinned delts for the first time. I feel like I got punched in the shoulder really hard. Good ol tren.

my favorite feels is the tingle that works its way down your leg after a big glutes pin

Doesn't hold a candle to the numb, cold, and dull pain in your feet after a nice set of heavy barbell rows.

can i take orals when im cruisin?

Yes.

you can do whatever the hell you want but you'd ruin the point of a cruise if you did.

When I do my first basic test cycle what can I expect from the following calorie surpluses:
1.) maintenance
2.) 500 over
3.) 1000 over

And can anyone recommend a program? I’ve only ever done free weights but I’m willing to do machines and shit too

you might want to stick to natty lifting for now fren - it doesnt sound like you have much experience

up the dose

I lifted for 3 years bulking like a faggot at 2000 over the whole time. Stopped lifting for a couple years, lost the gains and I’m cutting now. As soon as I get lean again I’m lifting for around another 3-5 months natty and then planning to do a test cycle. Natty lifting is a waste of time in my opinion. I’m just trying to figure out and really plan everything so when the times comes I’ll have done all my homework

are you my mom

No but I can be

eat food

How is the summer cut going dyels?

Attached: 8edd930f-2a00-407e-b9e1-069a42067a4e.jpg (350x366, 35K)

still weak separation between obliques and abs, do better

Not even trying to fuck with you, I legit thought this was a varbie. It’s just the angle and position you’re in, but still

I think it has to do with the way i flex. But i am glad you can do better of course LMAO

What about that tricep separation. You ever had that?

Varbie?

Attached: brutal.jpg (400x533, 71K)

Would a 27G be too thin too inject (1mL) test-e with?

>I think it has to do with the way i flex.
im glad to see canary got so far into your head that you are justifying yourself to an user haha

See now you look almost as big as tesT :)

I am just telling the truth. Not sure how canary is related to this matter

Yes like 10x bigger and more shredded without carbs. No cheating

Should I be concerned? New pre cycle bloods vs ones before a cycle last year

Attached: 3.png (895x331, 82K)

you are nowhere near as proportional as mike, sorry to say.

Only fags obsess over proportions. TesT is more helpful and less of a cunt than MasT but masT is less of a fag

> only fags obsess over proportions
> what is bodybuilding

u fkn srs m8?

Seems like you are ready to bnc for life now

First you say big now you say proportional. This bait is not very reliable. Make up your mind

never forget

forgot pic

Attached: lmao.jpg (605x114, 29K)

>Bulk
>2000 kcal
Pick exactly one of the two preceding statements

he has proven to be more proportional than you in more that one pose. you only obsess about your arms being big but what you don’t realize is you look fucking retarded in pics like this with your arms being the size of your legs

No pump, no fancy angles or carbs. Seems proportional to me

now you again

Attached: image0.jpg (400x300, 33K)

> talks about proportions
> talks about being big
> only posts upper body angle

HAHAAHHAHAHA major cope. Sorry Mike

Here is current leg pic. I forgot to Photoshop my calves as you can see. Maybe you can help me with that

Attached: unknown (1).png (699x498, 374K)

Something is off about your body. It isn’t pleasing to the eye

You hit the growth sauce?

How many dogs do you have?

> those quads and those calves

yikes

Not sure what you’re attempting to say. I didn’t say I bulked on 2000 calories I said I bulked on 2000 calories OVER my maintenance :|

Sorry desu tits are gone.

Attached: titties.webm (640x610, 1.67M)

Very disturbing news

Not yet but probably soon

I have two cats that look like dogs

Attached: IMG_5657.jpg (821x616, 44K)

Basically my only friends in life. And you guys of course

Yeah i wish i knew about that Photoshop

Attached: unknown (2).png (926x585, 626K)

cope. maybe you should start training them

Maybe its that disgusting vein on his right arm.

Nice pussies, names?

Did you ever see my natty calves tho?

Baloo(bigger one) Roelly (aka Roelly Winklaar smaller one)

Baloo has better facial aesthetics that's why he my favorite

Attached: baloo1.jpg (600x450, 50K)

what do natty calves have to do with your body now?

I am saying they have improved(as you can see in the following pic). Because you were saying i never train them

Don't worry bro i got everything covered today.

Attached: calves-progress.jpg (2273x1024, 318K)

mast what do you have to prove lol

why are they still small then?

youtube.com/watch?v=j7BMTFZDGpc

I never said they were big

can somebody post a body/physique that is on 250-500mg test and somewhat lean?

> i wish i knew about that Photoshop
but you seem to know very well about photoshop.
perhaps injecting steroids in your brain made you forget it somehow ?

Attached: mast_shoop.jpg (301x514, 50K)

I am tired of this bullshit again. It's not even funny. Either way good luck with your dead threads faggots

How do we know that's the real mast

>How do we know that's the real mast
because he posts a boatload of pictures all the time

now imagine beeing so royally stupid that you post a shooped version of the same image you have already posted several times
roiders are not the smartest people
what they lack in brain they make up with a fake sense of superiority and a huge ego

this. i’m in the discord and mast has been able to change the faces of guys and photoshop very well. these kind of slip ups expose him

Laughing at the nu-mast personality. All of the decimation from last week really must’ve taken a toll on his mental health IRL. We see before us a new, defeated, and submissive beta.

>that video/song
Jesus Christ kali never ceases to make me cringe

But Mike why are my calves still small then?

It's not even that. It's the same thing over and over again. I am here for some entertainment not to do the same bullshit over and over again. I know it's also the same people who do it, because i recognize the writing/baiting style. Mike, wat, big d and the same anons.

How many threads have been discussing this pic and how many pics i have posted and showed everyone wrong.

Whenever i leave this thread it will be dead in 1 hour. I don't hope you guys are also thing boring in real life

Attached: HEEHE.jpg (244x207, 9K)

Hope you guys aren’t seriously falling for this fraudI AM YOUR GOD I AM GOD

Attached: 1A9906A9-A7AE-401C-8E7E-E7CBCA974759.gif (500x281, 498K)

No shame in photoshopping dude

>masT filename
>iOS filename
>mike shitposting
step it up

pro tip to the ios posters in this thread, save the photo to files and edit the file name before posting

Does synthetic hgh hurt your ability to produce the real stuff in the long run?

Thank you, my trip trolling is going next level now

damn he really pulls off the roshi look if you dont maximize the picture

I have over a thousand images on my camera roll, I’m not gonna go through and autistically name every single one to avoid triggering a bunch of aspies on an anonymous Laotian foot smelling discussion board

I'm a permabulk fatty and I'm thinking of giving this shit a go. do I really need to cut before a basic beginner cycle? what exactly is the reasoning here?

>age
30's
>bf%
high. calipers say 24% but I'm guessing it's closer to 30%
>time spent training
10 years

post more kot

Hi is this the tiny balls peepee thread? Yeah I have a question, why did my pipi shrink on roids? Is this reversible or will I be mr.tiny wang and balls forever?

Did the summer heat shrink your nuts

my dick has only gotten thicker but my balls are pathetically small from roids, hope that helps

I've long wondered this question thanks user. Someone should answer this

10 years for 30%body fat you lying lard ass

height, weight and lifts?

> still thinking i’m calling you out all day
> paranoia

yikes

Attached: masTisAHomosexual.png (750x1334, 3.4M)

maybe he is jason genova?

Do you still have serms in your system? Get tested again in 1-2 weeks. People put too much weight into one test when your hormone levels can vary by a lot from test to test, even with same lifestyle taken at the same time of day.

thought this was a tiny arm with huge delts from the thumbnail

lmaooo I see it now hahah

I wonder what you look like while trying to maximize angle autism

Attached: image0-19.jpg (750x1334, 199K)

oh no

Attached: Screenshot_20190618.jpg (886x793, 207K)

> taking pic directly from behind
> “reee AuTiSm AnGLeS”

don’t worry 47, not even angles will save that physique of yours

>only tripfags think my physique looks like shit

cute. by the way, when have you actually posted a picture of your full body without baggy clothes on, layers of filters, or any awkward angles with some additional awkward flexing?

post a picture of your body like pic related

Attached: 20190618_222819.jpg (892x1065, 573K)

absolutely hilarious you have a photo saved from one I sent in the discord but are somehow not a trip.

> post a pic like this
nah you can cope with this one

Attached: IMG_5408.jpg (750x1081, 416K)

the majority of the people on the fraud discord don't use trips and as a result aren't tripfags. it is simply amazing how little things fly over your head. am i supposed to be impressed with that pic? post a pic like pic related.

Attached: 16908834_380058399047425_4295491599837691904_nok.jpg (1080x1057, 142K)

ok I am actually impressed with your physique. nice work.

/mike

nvm, go fuck yourself you larping faggot.

centraltrainingprogram.blogspot.com/2017/05/aussie-giant-adam-dowling.html?m=1

Attached: F12B43D8-140A-47BD-9D93-9F2567FEFA8A.jpg (1334x750, 216K)

that's adam dowling at 6'4" and 140 kilos

Attached: dowling25ok.jpg (1600x1003, 355K)

yeah I just decided to image search it to double check. I am not afraid to admit when someone actually looks good

you're missing the point. you do an awful lot of shit talking on other physiques but you've yet to post a clear image of your own physique. you've shit talked professional body builders on here. von moger, aynsley, to name a few.

Attached: 20190618_225840.jpg (1116x976, 438K)

Has anyone ever tried Albuterol?

why do you care so much about what I think? believe in urself bro

> posting pics of pro bodybuilders to try and prove out a point

discord guys are on damage control

>just be yourself bro

point was with these pictures is that if you actually looked good you wouldn't need massive angling on top of several filters

well if I actually looked bad, you wouldn’t be wasting your time on here trying to push that I look bad. obviously i’ve triggered some jealousy out of you so now might be a good time to get on with your life

oh, i am not jealous. far from jealous. your genetics are absolutely rubbish. pic related. your body looks like an abomination.

the likely reason as to why i am on here is that i'm bored at work and i enjoy chipping away at that galaxy sized ego of yours.

Attached: 1544737622673.jpg (363x574, 119K)

> being this invested in my physique and the way I think of myself

yikes bro. you need to reprioritize your focus.

if you didn't spam cropped pictures of that trash bin of a body of yours in every single fraud thread i wouldn't be :^)