How do we stop pajeets in the gym?

How do we stop pajeets in the gym?

Attached: 9D7E1BC1-2B53-40E1-B180-4F6EAAD41ABD.jpg (540x720, 85K)

Have literally any average white American woman walk past them and into busy traffic while wearing a crop top of sorts bra. They will follow unaware of the speeding cars.

They mostly stick to the meme exercises like circuit machines, why stop them?

i wish we could just exterminate pajeets. seriously.

The stink

Yeah what's the worst that can happen letting subhumans take over your gym

obligatory shower to enter the gym

They're not touching any real equipment and they pay to subsidize your use of the power rack, sauna, showers, etc because they don't use any of those

honestly why are gym pajeets such fucking dicks?

Why the hate for Indians here? Most of them are okay people and just mind their own business. I live in Canada and used to work customer service and never had any issues with any Indian clients. Sure some them were dumb as a rock, or pretend to be so, but the majority of people who were legitimately shitty and tried to get under your skin/get you to lose your job were black/white women and angry italians/meds

We can try banning polo shirts?

its the smell, they forget to wash. Pajeets as humanoids are not f-teir in general

> I live in Canada

t. Pajeet

This would actualy immediately banish 89% to the shadow realm

What most people don't know about Indians is that their social classes are genetically different enough that they are more like different ethnic groups. The Brahmins are high functioning and pretty much superior to most ethnic groups in every imaginable way - these were the original immigrants to the west and their average annual income is like 300k. The lower you go on their class system more its clear they have shit tier culture and genetics. As we take more Indian immigrants we're getting lower and lower quality ones.

I’ll say this about pajeets, they never complain. Living in a literal toilet will make you understand how lucky you are and most of them have done time in customer service hell so at some level are empathetic.

My gym has a ton of Pajeets, they invariably wear one of the following: polo shirt, tank top with long pants, or corporate event t-shirt.

Your pic related is a white person

The polo shirt is indelibly linked to a pajeet, like a snail to its shell, the only difference is that if you tear of a Pajeets polo it is directly fused to its body, so you will also rip off its external tissue and exposing its muscle and fat tissue, causing it to inevitably die from blood loss.

I will say this. Every Pajeet I've had the misfortune of encountering has been an insufferable freak. I live in Texas. Asians and shitskins are already bad enough. Combine the two and it's a mess.

If a faggot like yourself describes someone as insufferable, they're probably alright.

>Why the hate for Indians here? Most of them are okay people and just mind their own business.
I don't care, they are different from me.

May as well ban basketball shorts

you cannot stop the MASTER RACE PUNJABI FITLETS, our polo's will blot out the sun and are sweat will wash you away like the redSEA of the JEWBBOK.

That's right it's a Jow Forums thing that nobody wants to be around Pajeet. Now keep white knighting em.

Ban women from the gym.