Thoughts on working the pole?

Thoughts on working the pole?

Attached: BO-OVERLAY-NEW.jpg (1028x772, 42K)

gay

no u

straight

I'm not horse jockey short

Imagine all the girls you can sling around

Attached: Pole-fitness-dancing-men-SLD-e1358912985144.jpg (2048x1271, 282K)

Patrician. You get massive shoulders and a thick strong back.

Any male who does that is already working every pole he can find in the rest stop bathroom.

Went to a Magic Mike show in Vegas. The dancers freely grope women and I had a crotch shoved in my face. The men are adored by women and they have a variety of men of all races and heights to appeal to everyone. I encourage it anons. Let me touch your abs.

Attached: g87yWfa.gif (260x260, 1.73M)

If I had the body and could dance I would 100% do it. Not only for the money but I find doing that kind of shit to girls fun.

Classes teach you the moves and you get a work out. Last class I was in had a balding 40 yr old and a pro russian woman who helped him.

Shit I might do this once I’m a few test cycles in. Even if I never work as a male stripper, I’d get a kick out of going from my usual autist stern quiet self to suddenly doing stripper moves on a bitch while we’re about to fuck

nah i already got your mom to do that for me

Attached: F7D23ABF-34D7-49B0-95D4-0F6CF0D01F29.jpg (700x429, 29K)

>Normally quiet and stern
>Suddenly a sexual God
Yes. Fucking yes.

It would be amazing, and if I hooked up with coworkers word would spread to the other chicks. The guys would be confused as fuck and assume I just had a horse cock. Hell yeah im gonna do this shit

Go for it user, I'm right behind you.

Attached: giphy (19).gif (368x257, 1.99M)

I wish I was standing there getting hit by her sweaty, smelly feet

You find fun to degrade your dignity and morals

You sound like you’d be great to have at parties if you ever got invited to them

Super difficult. Get flexible ASAP
t. Pic related struggling to do well, but trying hard

Attached: IMG_20190516_163739_700.jpg (720x898, 166K)

>muh dignity
its not like you're hitting the crack pipe to lose weight or sucking dicks to feed your addiction to roids, its literally just calisthenics with the words "pole-dancing" attached.
chill the fuck out son.

I've added calisthenics to my workouts. I tell people that it's to save money and be shirtless in public, but secretly I'm training to become a stripper.

It's for manlets

Degenerate

Mirin

It is, indeed, for manlets, but it's also super fun. Not sexual at all tho in case anyone is trying to creep.
Do your RDLs, pull ups, and handstands if you wanna try it out.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-163720_Photos.jpg (720x1280, 490K)

Ultimate step before sucking cock at the cum swapping convention

Attached: suckapunk.jpg (526x500, 54K)

Gayer than sucking penus

Being naked in public is degrsding according to the bible

>but it's also super fun
You know what is also super fun, the way you talk, like a middle aged man trying to sound young and not gay

>All the seething posters here will never moonwalk in zero G.
Shit's too fun

Attached: dac952ee043101027354b27485d808f2.webm (380x286, 1.55M)

This

Attached: giphy (15).gif (450x253, 1.85M)