The Strongest Shall survive

Does anyone have a dropbox with the pdf for this Bill Starr's book?

It's out of stock on Amazon and never got released in my country.

Attached: 51YlQaiBz0L._SX374_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (376x499, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/382913663/bill-starr-the-strongest-shall-survive-1976-2007
anonfile.com/G8qfiaicb4/The_Strongest_Shall_Survive_by_Bill_Starr_pdf
anonfile.com/S881M7v2nb/Tactical_Barbell_Definitive_St_-_K._Black_epub
anonfile.com/F0t2N1venf/Fitbooks_rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll do a TLDR for you.
>squat
>bench
>powerclean
>Incline Bench Press/OHP is good as well
>sets of 5, pyramiding up
>eat lots of protein to get stronk
>play football

I know, I know.

I just want the book. I sort of collect pdfs (or physical copies) of training-related books.

I do that too user. You got any good ones you mind posting?

I'm stealing this thread
Does anyone have a PDF of Muscle, Smoke & Mirrors? Part 1 ,2, or 3 doesn't matter.
Thank you big love xx

In pdf mostly old shit and curiosities, guess I could upload something if anybody's interested

Attached: books.jpg (609x463, 122K)

scribd.com/document/382913663/bill-starr-the-strongest-shall-survive-1976-2007

Pavel is based.
Original Dinosaur training, however, is such a meme: the whole book consists of HEAVY SINGLES and THICC BARS

Could you post Dinosaur Training, Pavel's book and WS4SB? Thank you in advance

anonfile.com/G8qfiaicb4/The_Strongest_Shall_Survive_by_Bill_Starr_pdf

>scribd
Yikes

I just realized I have more (it's been a while since I bothered with this pdfs), roughly 6+GB worht of pdfs, about 600+

Mostly old stuff. I no longer have a dropbox account, so if anyone has any suggestion where I could upload all this shit I'll happily share the link.

Mind you, it's been a while since I colledted this shit, so don't expect anything that got published after... I dunno, 2015 or something.

Attached: books02.jpg (613x373, 71K)

Google drive?
Old repository doesn't work anymore fore some reason.

Says the archive is damaged

Attached: strenght1.jpg (600x844, 278K)

Worked for me.
My small contribution: Tacticall Barbell 3rd edition. Couldn't find it anywhere online so I bought it.
anonfile.com/S881M7v2nb/Tactical_Barbell_Definitive_St_-_K._Black_epub

How about I upload it to anonfile?

Attached: strength2.jpg (594x546, 187K)

Uploading to anonfile. Most of this stuff is probably outdated, but among the plethora of knowledge you guys might find something useful.

Attached: bodybuilding1.jpg (613x745, 244K)

BTW, it's working now, something must have gone wrong on the first download. Thanks to these anons for sharing, will be posting some screenshots of what you might find while it uploads

Attached: bodybuilding2.jpg (613x776, 260K)

Attached: conditioning.jpg (610x867, 287K)

Anticipating the reading brother

Attached: 378-3789365_post-apu-pepe-thumbs-up.png.jpg (820x627, 142K)

Attached: diet.jpg (613x469, 146K)

Looks like it's taking a while to upload

Attached: Diet2.jpg (613x749, 245K)

Attached: Diet3.jpg (610x799, 260K)

Anonfile is reliable, but slow as shit. I wouldn't use it to upload anything over 100 MB.

If you just wanted to share the stuff in the thread, you'd be better off making a Piratebay torrent or something. If you wanted to make a solid link for future reference, you cold've download it to google drive or the Dropbox

HA! Even have some crossfit stufff, back when crossfit was the shit and everyone had a hard-on for ti. Of course that was before the reebok partnership, the rhabdo and the shoulder and ACL injuries. Most of you probably aren't old enough to remmember that.

Attached: Fitness.jpg (599x767, 248K)

I'm an oldfag and completely useless when it comes to internet stuff.

Attached: sterons.jpg (602x209, 62K)

Didn't even remmeber I had Everett's book. And to think I recently bought a physical copy ...

Attached: weightlifting.jpg (629x116, 29K)

Attached: stretching.jpg (605x194, 55K)

Which are your favorite training books/authors?

Does anyone have Starr's Defying Gravity?

Unfortunately, I don't have that one.

The folders are a mess and some books might bein more than one folder. I'm such a mess.

Attached: weightloss.jpg (603x627, 196K)

Hard to tell. Most of the fitness authors use too much filler because asking 20$ for a pdf that has like 10-20 pages worht of content seems like a scam.

Back in the day I used to follow Jaimie Lewis of Chaos&Pain. I liked his no-nonsense and over the top approach to training and life. It seems to me that most fitness youtubers nowadays are mostly gymcels acting tough but not walking the walk.

More recently I've been following Greg Nuckols. He seems to be the most knowledgeable and down-to-earth of the fitness gurus out there, but most of the stuff he talks about, while interesting from a research standpoint has little to no traslation to the daily training of regular joes like myself.
Aye, it's in the weightlifting folder

Attached: defyinggravity.jpg (1001x765, 198K)

the seven c han guys have a place where they share books, you can make a request there if you've also got stuff to upload.

volafile dot org slash r slash fit

>Aye, it's in the weightlifting folder
Thanks buddy

Thanks for the link, to the bookmarks it goes.

I thought I had lost Lascek's books on TM. Found his work more useful than the version in Practical Programming.

The file is taking forever to upload, sorry guys, I thought it would be faster. Be patient, 40 year old boomer here who's having a hard time keeping up with the innovations.

Attached: TMlascek.jpg (756x834, 91K)

Welp, it took a while, but here it is:

anonfile.com/F0t2N1venf/Fitbooks_rar

Hope you enjoy and find something useful here.

It's a bit late so I'm going to bed. Stay safe and good gains, anons.

Appreciate it, bro

Shit thats a lot. thanks boomer bro

>6.55gb
>all fitness
this truly is the motherload, lads
thanks for uploading

Thanks a lot, user.

Good job, bro.

Attached: jojo20-12.jpg (1277x716, 634K)

based and informative thread

Thanks a lot user. I was the original one who asked you to post. I really appreciate it

See if a burgerbro will send you a copy user.

>anonfile.com/G8qfiaicb4/The_Strongest_Shall_Survive_by_Bill_Starr_pdf
Thanks-very happy to have this. I've always wanted a copy to read. I may still look to buy a copy off Amazon if they are still available.

He passed away in 2015. I had the pleasure of being coached by him in college before the Internet was a household thing and couldn't even fathom a small part of the things he knew. Even still, if you followed what he told you, you would lift bigger and better. He was a very interesting and dedicated person who could take a look at a person and understand more about them than they knew about themselves.

Even after college, I would do many of the lifts at the gym and get stares. People would endlessly tell me that going through a full motion in the squat would destroy my knees, when we now know that it's one of the best things for them. And doing the rack "power shrugs" which built huge back and traps just scared people.

Now that everyone can look up stuff on the Internet, people lift so much differently and more effectively. It's the same about cooking where learning how to cook a great steak was once and art passed from chef to chef or from father to son, and now it is a simple follow the directions exercise along with step by step video explanations.

Regardless, what seems like common sense nowadays about weightlifting took pioneering, and many of the smartest people didn't make much money learning what really worked. A book like this highlights the thought processes of individuals that were able to come up with effective exercises in a time where the research was sparse and rigor came from those who pushed the limits of the body. I look forward to reading this many times and see it as a testament to a person who cared more about the growth and potential in others than in his own financial or professional gain: a man dedicated to those around him.

Based boomer. This post is almost too good for Jow Forums