Hey bros I'm new to lifting and pretty skinny. Just wanting to bulk up a bit, what are some suggestions...

Hey bros I'm new to lifting and pretty skinny. Just wanting to bulk up a bit, what are some suggestions? Pic related is me

Attached: Snapchat-364340448.jpg (1232x2437, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/workouts/westside-for-skinny-bastards-1
youtu.be/0oIacYXv0bw
youtu.be/qDh3fnHn7Xc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>those dead eyes

Are you feeling okay little bra?

this
I want to tell you everything is going to be okay ;_;

Attached: sad frog.jpg (1252x1252, 118K)

When I first started lifting (and still to this day actually) I used 10-8-6-4-2 rep set and I would increase weight 5lbs at a time so two less reps but 5lbs heavier this way I gain muscular endurance and I could increase my 1rm every 3 weeks or so even if I did that specific lift once a week

eat a lot and push heavy shit

here user
t-nation.com/workouts/westside-for-skinny-bastards-1

You must be +18 to post here user

who tf cares

SS will give faster progression and gains than WS4SB 2bh
SS and eat food, maybe do half GOMAD I’d you can’t eat enough.

Drink tons of milk, eat spoonfuls of peanut butter, eat even when you're not hungry. Get some mass gainer if you can afford it or get your parents to buy you some. We're all gonna make it little sad brah.

So you're really underage LMAO

inb4 you get banned

You can do it bro! Smile a lil bro
youtu.be/0oIacYXv0bw
youtu.be/qDh3fnHn7Xc

Not him lol i'm 18

I was you, I am you I guess. Just as skinny but taller.
I'm not close to my goal, but I am making significant progress. I am on my way. And I am stronger than my peers when I used to be obviously weak and frail.

SS and full gomad if you can take it. I know you're broke. 3 or 4 bucks for 2400 kcals and 120g of high quality protein. Just trust man.

bruh don't fall for the SS meme you will look like a tyrannosaurus rex with tiny arms and big legs
it looks retarded

I’ve noticed a lot of hispanics with white skin (from South America, not Spain) tend to have soulless eyes. Is it the years of being raped by Europeans?
OP are you hispanic?

Attached: 889DE0FE-F463-41AE-B309-920B97458220.jpg (419x120, 30K)

You don't have to mention that you're new to lifting.

>bulk
Eat more and read the sticky you 14 year old fuck

Attached: 1560116408101.jpg (540x720, 33K)

God I wish that was me

Is this the trap thread?

Start with a weight, if you can lift it up more than 12 times, increase weight go up until you find the weight you cant do more than 8 reps (this will be your max, 3rd set)

Do 3 sets w.e exercise each time increasing weight so by your 3rd set you get your max weight

Spinach EVERY DAY

> lot of hispanics with white skin tend to have soulless eyes
It's the several centuries of inbreeding. Why do you think they're still white after over 400 years?

What does SS mean?

Stop writing shit programs you niggers just do a real one written by an actual coach

Step 1:
>purchase a skirt

Step 2:
>purchase stockings

Step 3:
>shave all your body hair off

Step 4:
>sexually please all the strong men at the gym

Of milk a day

Starting strength, a good program for beginners that you can add curls to if you want.

Nice, giving strangers kidney stones and damaged intestinal lining

It means "swallow semen"

You trying to give this poor twink kidney stones?

SS+GOMAD was literally created for you

Cute

CUTE!
OP, if you're a homo keep your perfect twink bod for a few years. You can get juicy in college but you'll never be an underage nymph again.

Schutzstaffel

Just eat lol

He can deal with the kidney stones later in his life. He needs the vitamin k right now look at him.

DO NOT GET THIS FAGGOTS GET IN YOUR MIND OP.

You look bad cringey and sad but you're just a kid just grow lift weights eat like a man get big and fuck those young girls.

I'm from South Africa living in Australia

It's sad cause I'm actually 19
Bit sad but working on it bros

Reported.

Full fat milk alot, also full fat milk with banana and peanut butter in a smoothie.

>Just wanting to bulk up a bit, what are some suggestions?
eat more, even if it hurts keep going, more calories = more bulk

>who tf cares
reported the summer fag

Get a smaller t shirt

Are you gay/bi?? Serious.

This
Read sticky