Fembots, why aren't you inducing lactation and selling your milkies to hungry robots?

Fembots, why aren't you inducing lactation and selling your milkies to hungry robots?

Attached: BzN-T8gIIAAMA3d.jpg (600x369, 19K)

Black fembots, do you make chocolate milk or what?

Because I don't need the money bad enough.
Yes we do, just like the brown cows.

Because I make more money selling it to hungry babies who need it.

So if you get a fever do you just turn into a living hot chocolate machine?

fembots all have tiny flat chests and can't lmao

Yeah basically.
Actually milk production has very little to do with breast size. Most women can't produce enough milk for a baby's consumption, and women with large breast are more likely to have that.

Neat. Do you want some marshmallows?

Depends on diet too. When my wife was breastfeeding our kid she would down a whole tray of brownies and her milk output would go nuts.

I always do.
>When my wife
gtfo normie

Attached: 1541969270162.jpg (452x500, 27K)

Also
>would down a whole tray of brownies
Does she want diabetes? That's how you get the betes.

>what are cravings
New moms are allowed to eat like shit user.

>New moms are allowed to eat like shit user.
It's shit like this that makes Americans fat dumbasses.

Attached: d95.png (680x1349, 429K)

Wasn't really cravings. If she couldn't keep up with my son's appetite, she'd eat something super high calorie and make a fuck load of rich, thick titty milk.

>she'd eat something super high calorie and make a fuck load of rich, thick titty milk.
God fucking damn it I wanna get married and have kids so badly.

Attached: tgg.png (275x89, 2K)

If you have the temperament for it, it's pretty great.

Expensive and exhausting though.

how do you convince a woman to induce so you can suck on her tits and eat cookies?

I think it's super hot but
>work responsibilities, lactation is a costly and time consuming fetish
>why would I sell it? What erotic value would that have for me?

>fembots
>not fat

>milk production
>being affected by breast size

Wasn't that drawn by Frederich Engels? Based and redpilled.

She has to already have the fetish. I doubt women without it would consent.

Attached: 2F873BB3-7DE0-4441-9711-A5308B7A60AE.jpg (576x1024, 61K)

In many studies, breastfeeding has been associated with a 4 to 10 point increase in IQ.

Robots don't have the money to afford it, and if they did they wouldn't pay for it because they're used to getting everything they want for free online.

>Frederich Engels
I think it was, I got it off /leftypol/. If it were, I think he would have made cute comics. If you can sauce me up that'll be grand.
Anyway thanks for the milk size thing, men are dumbasses about boobs

Attached: 1547458165757.jpg (964x1920, 340K)

How do you induce it? Are there some kind of pills you can buy?

It's so magical that women can make milk out of their titty's.
Their function is to sustain life for their offspring but, often they make life miserable for men and other's.
Such duality.

>/leftypol/

cringe

>implying small boobs plus lactation is not top tier

How do you induce lactation?

>If you have the temperament for it, it's pretty great.
I mean, I've worked with kids before and enjoyed it quite a bit, so I feel like I'd probably

*I'd probably be alright at it.

My breasts leak a lot, sometimes if I squeeze them liquid will dribble out and it actually tastes pretty good imo, like very sweet sugary milk

Did you induce lactation or have a baby? Is it possible for a woman to start lactating spontaneously?

If we have some hormone issues yeah. I lactated randomly once in class.

>Is it possible for a woman to start lactating spontaneously?
Not her and not even a girl, but it can happen as a result of medications' side effects, long term overstimulation, and various hormonal imbalances.

Hot.

It's apparently caused by the medication I'm taking, cyproterone acetate, which can give you high progesterone levels (I'm a tranny)

I'm actually a software engineer and make a half decent salary, I've thought about this recently and think I would pay up to $100 a pint for human breast milk, though I would want to be fairly sure of its quality (no disease/chemicals)

who tf is this cinnamon girl?

l regret asking. Ignorance truly is bliss.

>I lactated randomly once in class.
Story?
50% for fap purposes, and 50% because that sounds embarrassing and hilarious.

this has been my kink for as long as I can remember. Has anyone got any stories? I remember an user on here who had a mega-tiddy shy girl in his class spontaneously start leaking when she fell over.

haahah lol get rekt m8 420 woooo!

I sort of dating a chick with huge tits for awhile and she agreed to be my "titslave". We never induced lactation but it was a recurring fantasy.

What size were they? Did she ever talk about wanting to induce?

>"""fembot"""
>gtfo normie
ironic

Attached: smugaqua.jpg (306x306, 12K)

They flucuated between F and E cups.

>did she ever talk
We roleplayed it.

Basically she was a friend's daughter in her early twenties and I felt her tits up one day. After that, we started having regular sex. She told me she developed a really intense sexual fixation upon large breasts because that was the only thing she felt confident about wrt her body.

Her main fantasy was being forced to get breast implants to make them even bigger, being milked, forcibly impregnated, etc. She never acted on it because that would obviously be nuts.

I'm just saying, if the guy has a wife why is he here?

Lactation is one of my biggest fetishes, but I can't justify inducing lactation by myself. It's too much effort when I don't have a good boy to drink it. And I couldn't sell it, because I take meds.

>induce lactation
HOW?
I'm a femanon and i want to do it

Idk why don't you? Trannies induce milk in their man-titties all the time. They even get their docs to prescribe them the meds and it's for a fucking fetish. You should be able to get them for a business venture. Your body your choice.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Get some domperidone. Get a pump, or a guy to suck them regularly and stick to a schedule. Post results.

Attached: 00050e8b-ad31-7da5-a569-20d8f1ebce84_958.jpg (958x716, 127K)

By letting me suck on your tits. How big are they?

I'm a dude with gyno.
Can I induce lactation and sell it?

There are some pills you can use to make it easier to induce, like fenugreek or domiperdone, but the most surefire way is to literally just have regular suction on your nipples everyday, something like 15 minutes every 4 hours or so, give or take.

Attached: 121399636234.jpg (1024x768, 54K)

Yes you can induce, but you'll only be able to sell to fetish dudes. Most official breast milk buyers won't even consider men or MtF's.

Attached: 130129210782.jpg (784x721, 67K)

>have regular suction on your nipples everyday, something like 15 minutes every 4 hours or so, give or take.
Is there a male that is actually willing to do this? Does massaging have the same effect or is suction required for the positive feedback loop to kick in?

What's to stop him from just waxing his chest, putting on a bra, using a voicechanger and selling his manmilk as a girl(male)? I wonder if you can taste the difference

You have to provide ID, user. They aren't gonna let some anonymous producer sell them milk. Also there's hormonal differences, but not necessarily taste.

Attached: 1196212227419.jpg (845x600, 94K)

Is there anything better than a big pair of tits leaking away?

Attached: 00050e76-0d99-65ea-bed0-bef4ae13df4c_958.jpg (958x716, 123K)

Maybe he's a cuck

>Is there a male that is actually willing to suck on boobs regularly throughout the day
Hmm, that's a tough one.

Doing the right massages is maybe doable, but the most effective method is a breast pump. There's manual ones, and electric ones like pic related

Attached: 1319391620338.jpg (770x475, 30K)

>there are fembots ITT lactating right NOW

Attached: 1550255753036.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

I can imagine a man getting annoyed when I get him to do it every 4 hours a day. People have shit to do.

Ah that would be a lot practical. I would go for meds but I already take a few meds. It sucks that I can't do much with my milk even if I do lactate.

That would only be annoying during work hours and overnight. I don't think the four hour period is so inflexible that this would be an issue though.

Will I be able to lactate if I have nipple piercings? I would take them out and let the hole close up. I was rarted and underage when I got them pierced. I am worried when I become pregnant I will not be able to produce milk.

Maybe maybe not, you'll have to post a pic for me to be able to see for sure

Because unironically true robots deserve free milkies if they behave

Why the fuck can men lactate anyways? Seems like a dumb thing, I would assume it would be more advantageous from an evolutionary perspective to not develop the biological necessities for lactation in males so as to save resources for muscle growth etc.

To be fair, it's a LOT more difficult for men to induce, because their breast tissue is nowhere near as developed. But to be able to at all is a result of fetal development.

Attached: 1354250395696.jpg (480x640, 123K)

I would get him to do it when we're both at home. It wouldn't even have to be an erotic thing, he could do it as we watch TV or something.

Should be able to, it wouldn't affect your milk ducts.

Backup mechanism when mothers are not available.

I assure you, your breasts are more interesting than anything on TV.

Not if I'm constantly shoving them in his hand, it would definitely get old. I like the idea of having my breasts idly massaged anyway, seems comfy.

Yes, if anything you'll have an easier time. I've seen girls with piercings who got pregnant, took them out, and now milk will flow out of the hole the piercing left.

You grossly underestimate how long men can stay entertained by boobs

Attached: 1503550610159.jpg (489x471, 49K)

>hand
>massaged
I was talking about sucking.

I've done this with an ex and while it doesn't completely get old it does lose its appeal a bit. We heard that it had to be done every few hours without fail so it kind of got in the way of life a bit. It didn't help that we didn't have much success getting her to lactate. Just a micro-spurt now and then. We didn't use any fenugreek or any medication, just sucking.
Still very relaxing though.

Challenge accepted. Where are you? I will play with your boobs a few hours a day.

>I felt her tits up one day
how do you get to this

it doesn't get old

>took them out, and now milk will flow out of the hole the piercing left.
This is good to know, thanks user.

His mouth would get tired, I think I would just go for the pump instead so we can reap the benefits faster. Or see if I can get the meds. I am not a patient cow.

Fembots (male) produce superior milkies and they (they) don't even need to induce lactation for that!

It's the intimacy and vulnerability of the act that appeals to me. The lactation would just be an added bonus, like an additional level of intimacy and closeness.

>I think I would just go for the pump instead
Why not both and save the pump for when it's inconvenient or impractical?

>Why not both and save the pump for when it's inconvenient or impractical?
Sounds like a plan. I think I would combine everything with meds, if I can get them. Not sure how to explain to a doc that I want to lactate to feed my bf.

>tfw all of this is purely hypothetical

I still don't believe that you guys won't get sick of it, but I guess I haven't gotten sick of my own boobs after two decades of having them.

>intimacy and vulnerability
Yeah there was a lot of this. It was so relaxing and peaceful I would just float, and she would gently kiss my forehead from time to time.

Yeah. I should clarify that I'm only talking about actual suckling there though. I think lactation is also hot in a more sexual sense too.

Your breasts don't just have one tube that milk comes out of, the nipple (and the areola in general) is basically covered in modified sweat glands, milk kind of comes out in all directions from them when suction or pressure is applied. Piercings don't inhibit it at all but you need to remove them before nursing because they're a choking hazard.

Attached: 1523196967047.gif (450x254, 1.97M)

>Is there a male that is actually willing to do this?
Fembot larp: lactation edition.
Pathetic all you orbiters

Disgusting. This is why you shouldn't even go to school, and not vote of course. Why do we pretend cows are equal to actual citizens?

>orbiters
Where is the orbiting?

Just tell the doctor you're wet nursing a friend's child. It's not 'normal' but far from the most out-there shit a doctor deals with. As far as inducing goes, you absolutely need a pump to keep things simple. Yes, a good man will never tire of sucking tits but the realities of modern life mean that you're just not going to be together frequently enough to get things done consistently and the key to keeping lactation up is being consistent. You have to simulate a hungry baby constantly wanting milk and an adult who eats other things just won't be that persistent. If you slip up and don't express your milk you'll often be subject to uncomfortable pressure and if you keep doing it, you'll start drying up.

Attached: 1523224997168.webm (544x408, 1.53M)

My lips are orbiting leaky fembot nipples

Attached: 1523197088903.gif (450x254, 1.99M)

>no fembot gf with full udders sagging with milk to feed me
I have to buy cow milk to go with my breakfast cereal and its bullshit, I don't use it for anything else. If I had a lactating gf I'd just use her milk every morning. I'd milk her into the bowl like a cow.

Attached: 1544306289755.webm (640x360, 1.69M)

thanks. Good to know. Pic related is a token of gratitude

Attached: 6787EFF8-B920-4503-8BDA-43BB5AD647AE.jpg (793x640, 116K)

Holy moly. What size are they?

Mommy mommy baby need milkies!

Attached: 1532054634215.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

Such a lovely pair of boobs and you censor the nipples in a lactation thread? God, I'm greedy.

they must be very distinctive and recognizable nipples.

Attached: 1532063105741.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

They are if Im being honest i got bullied for them

Nipple piercings are hot.

That just makes me want to see more. Who bullied you and how did they even see them?

I like large areolae with long, drippy teats. Especially if you've got a vein running under one of them.

Attached: 1477598394571.jpg (910x638, 71K)

These girls I used to be friends with. They saw them at sleepovers because we changed in front of each other. It s because the areolas are big. They aren t dark though, just a bit darker than my regular skin.