Redpill me on SARMS

Redpill me on SARMS.

Attached: sarms.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

poorfag's roids
if you wanna inject/take shit might as well go all the way in pussy

Pretty awesome, ignore everything roidfags say about them. Its true your gains will be less than steroids but they have less side effects, you don't have to fuck around with AI and you don't need PCT for most of them.

does this guy ever acknowledge his following here? i dont watch ecelebs but see they advertise here nearly every day

>poorfags

Sarms are more expensive

Unessasary risk. Took rad,lgd, and yk (all in one) Had bad sides. Most likely had prohormones or some shit. Gained 10 lbs while on, kept 4.

lmao fucking brainlet

nah they can still slow natural Test production and you should still pct after

Post pussy idiot

Why pct after?

to kick it back up

nah you're a dumbass. It's SARMs you don't need PCT. I've done 3 cycles of SARMs, the week I come off them I feel -stronger-, as if my natural test got a kick in the ass boost as it comes back.

I don't understand how you could think you'd need PCT, unless you are like some 5'4" turbo manlet

First mistake, stacking SARMs like a dumbass. They are competing (for the most part) the same receptors, stacking them is redundant.

Post body.

Recent pic off my phone. You really want a gay shirtless one? Cause I ain't lean atm

Attached: Snapchat-97047263.jpg (1080x1920, 382K)

>Using a distorted mirror to look taller and bigger
Fucking Sarm PLEBS, I've been on tren for 2 months

Attached: IMG_20190317_123412.jpg (3968x2976, 3.6M)

I'm 6'6" I don't need to look taller. congrats on your leanness. Watch out for future heart problems.

>those pants

kys

>Lying about your height on a Korean surfboarding website

This was January. Sry I can't compete with tren

Attached: Snapchat-1158784466.jpg (1080x1920, 249K)

Do you do your bloodwork?

No I haven't

I’ve used test and various gear for 6 years. Unlike most guys I come off completely for a few months now and then. So don’t give me shit about being afraid of needles, I just want to see if sarms work.

I’m gonna run some ostarine with the plan of dropping some fat while maintaining muscle. To anyone with experience, do you recommend a longer cycle with a low dose, like 15mg/ day for 12 weeks? Or a shorter cycle of 30-45mg/ day for 6 weeks?

hows rad bro

height/weight?

I'd run ostarine the majority length of your cut. So the 10-12 weeks, but 15mg could be too low depending on the prior. Maybe more like 25mg.

haven't had rad140 yet. I very much liked the results from lgd4033. The visual difference isn't huge, but the strength difference you feel is.

Do they elevate heart rate as much as steroids do?

not that I've noticed in my anecdotal self.

what did ur lifts go to?

in a car you don't look taller, you seem to look wider and shorter you retard

on major lifts the increase felt pretty crazy. Like my rack pull went up 100lbs (yes I'm a faggot who does rack pulls). Practically every lift across the board was at least an additional 20lbs. Went from chest flying 50lb dumbbells to 70's

and benching went from a struggled 1max of 2.5 plates, to a clean 5 reps of 2.5

thinking of trying these out,

does it shrink your pee pee?

I've been sitting on a bottle of ostarine for a month. Can't decide whether to try. For those that don't know, pct is recommended and lots of guys have come down with harsh gyno symptoms quickly on ostarine and other sarms. When the sarm binds to your receptors and takes thr place of test, you have a surplus of test in your body that is converted to estrogen. Lots of threads on reddit about this to be found with a simple Google search. I'm slightly concerned about suppressing test levels and just being an unlucky guy thats fucked up from them. Idk.

Safe way to do anything like this that's affecting test and estrogen is to get bloods and I just don't know if it's worth it and I'm not stupid enough to just blindly take the stuff and ride on people's anecdotal evidence of it basically being a miracle drug that builds muscle and burns fat without getting any kind of receipt. Seen lots of before and after bloods from sarms and guys test is trashed and a lot of other crap that I don't know about is elevated.

Attached: 20190618_180918.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

Yes, anything that boosts testosterone does and has a chance to render you infertile

Nah that's retarded bro science, the entire point of REAL SARMs is that they are SELECTIVE. You can't get gyno that's bullshit. Sounds like those guys got fake SARMs aka some random prohormones

I hear you and want to believe it all but there's dozens of threads with bloods included, with purity tested sarms, that end with guys getting gyno. You can Google it and see. I hate reddit but they're on point with things like this is a way that fit is not. I explained in my post what happens and it's not hard to confirm im thr literature on sarms. You end up with extra test that has nowhere to go, which is why your body suppresses its test production because it doesn't need it, then that test is converted to estrogen. It's said to have nolvadex on hand just in case. A lot of sarms are PH's disguised as sarms and see where you're coming from but I just don't think you guys have dug that deep into what people experience on these things.

Will you get gyno? Doubtful. But it happens. And its concerning to suppress test production.

Show studies refuting this

There are no studies on sarms except 1mg doses on ostarine because this stuff is not for human consumption and not approved by the fda. If blood tests and shit loads of people reporting the same symptoms on the same drugs aren't enough, idk what to tell you. Use Google and look for yourself. I'm not shitting on sarms, I have a bottle of ostarine and want to take it but the legitimate concerns with it are troubling. That's all im saying.

I’ll have 90 15mg caps. I can always get more but if I’m impressed by it but I was thinking 15mg/ day for 30 days and then 30mg/ day for another 30 days.

I was wondering if 15mg/ day for 90 days would be worth it to maintain muscle while cutting or does it need a higher dose to see anything at all?

Oh, 5’9”, 195 lbs, somewhere around 12% body fat and 18 years of lifting with 6+ years of dabbling in gear and hgh and peptides. Like I said, I just want to see if sarms are worth the hype.

15mg a day is perfect for cutting

You cut off your sleeves to look buff? That's so cute!

I hope you didn't need your liver though

Ostarine users, post experiences

You dont need a PCT routine if you constantly cruise on 250mg of test e a week.

Yet to see any negatives. Keeping nearly all of my gains.

Attached: cover4.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Thanks for a straight forward answer.

15mg/ day for 90 days or shorter if I see a need to quit is going to be my first sarms test. I was told that 20mg of Anavar a day and nothing else would do nothing for a man. Took it for 12 weeks a few summers ago and looked and felt like a Greek god with zero sides and minimal suppression. I’m hoping ostarine is comparable in results.