I have spent basically every waking hour from the age 13 to now 27 in front of the computer...

I have spent basically every waking hour from the age 13 to now 27 in front of the computer, half laying down in my chair.
My back is FUCKED. I have essentially zero core muscles. I can maintain a plank for 2 seconds. I can't do a single fucking push up without my back flexing like a soft noodle.
I have looked at the guides, I have tried to maintain good postures but 5 minutes in and my back just starts aching and I go back to slouching.

Attached: 1559304783829.jpg (640x1259, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLwTC-lAJws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sleep with a pillow under your knees

neck hangs 1xfailure

>restaurang
wat

get off the computer fatass
I had the same problem
Then I stopped using the computer all day and walked around instead and my back got stronger just from that, later I started doing core exercises (after losing shit ton of weight)
Everything can be fixed

I can't sleep on my back.

I'm skinnyfat. I have tried what you say but if I walk for 5 minutes or if I stand in line for 5 minutes my back starts aching and I just can't cope with the pain and it the pain only subsides when I start slouching again.

poor baby :(

I've always had a rounded upper back and nerd neck. The two things that've really helped me are bridges and hanging from a pull up bar.

have u considered kill ur self?

>they clicked on taxis to post this

>hanging from a pull up bar.
this, very based not only for posture but to help your basedboy grip

your mom pays for my captcha pass all i gotta do is bust inside her vagina faggot.

Just keep going and you'll improve bit by bit. Also look up proper posture, because even though I wasn't that bad when I started fixing it, I didn't really know what proper posture was and wasted a month or so with the wrong goal.
The core heals fast as fuck, so you can put in works every day.

Go to a doctor u retard

>my back starts aching
Stop being a pussy.

Do you often have to click those pictures? I have never got them, I just have to check the box

Hanging from a bar is great, after a 26h coding session, Ill purposefully set me seat higher so I have to bend my back even more, till my legs start tingeling, then I go hang from a pipe I found in the janitor closet. The popping and jolts you feel the moment your feet lift of the ground is enough to almost make me cum. I really wish I could do the same with my neck, I'm thinking of making a head strap I can hang on the pipe so I can hang also pop my neck with it.

Ullared...

It only starts when you post a lot. I suppose if someone else on your IP posts a lot, too.

What counts as a lot? I make at least 10 posts a day, but still haven't got a picture clicking captcha

Many people on here still have no life, 10 a day is nothing. It also resets multiple times during the day,

Get an ab roller to strengthen your core. And take the Jeff pill to fix your posture.
youtube.com/watch?v=oLwTC-lAJws

>Goliath Online.

Browser settings also influence it a lot, if you just use a standard browser you get less pics because Google can just spy on all your shit and use it to check you sent a bit/spammer, but if you use a lot of privacy add-ons you'll need to solve the pics every time.