Would being immortal really be a punishment? What would you do if you stopped aging past adulthood?

Would being immortal really be a punishment? What would you do if you stopped aging past adulthood?

Attached: 1525949448929.jpg (500x625, 37K)

I'd watch and judge and have thoughts on who gives a fuck

I'd be the Vampire Lestat.

Maybe if you exist when the universe dies, or earth with no one else.

Whats the point
>get traped under rubble of [insert danger here] people think everyones dead ans your traped their for years
>get traped in [insert in inexcapable prison here] get exacuted realize you cant die and use you as work mule
Must I go on

> What would you do if you stopped aging past adulthood?
probably find a small cave in some remote part of the world and live in it for a century or two until the mass human die-off event ends. Then maybe travel around for a while. Dunno. Forever is a long time

Immortal =/= Invulnerable

Question is how your mind would adapt. Even if your memories don't degrade, a person is still shaped by their last few decades or so. A hundred years from now you will be so disconnected from the person you were today that you might as well be a different person

This is essentially the argument for why reincarnation is possible except without the reincarnation.

If you can't die just fucking fight everyone? They can't enslave what they can't control

Can't die doesn't mean no imprisonment. They can drop a ton of rocks or bakelite on you, or capture you and experiment on you

It would probably be fun for a few hundred years or so. I would keep a low profile because there's no telling what they'd do to me after they figured it out.

It wouldn't be bad if the world doesn't end. Like you gotta have a back up plan and a space ship once billions of years have passed

Assuming there's no option to die... probably just learn stuff. And once the earth gets boring, visit other planets.

Become a child god

Nothing really. If I stopped aging now and became unkillable, then I'd just continue my normal life exept without the fear of wasting it.
Maybe I'd spend more time just casually travelling. Like I don't have to be anywhere. I don't have to rush things. And I could go into any area. What are they gonna do? Shoot me?

There is nothing worse than growing old and frail.

>Step 1, continue my poorfag life
>Step 2, put a large portion of my small income into investments
>Step 3, after 80 years, I'll be rich
>Step 4, I'll be rich enough for a girl to look at me

Stockpile technology
Wait for humanity to die off, finally chill alone with all my comfy technology in the universes best and final neet cave

Master a ton of different skills, become super knowledgeable in as many disciplines as possible, learn countless musical instruments. And if all that gets boring then just go to a warzone and have a bit of fun that way.

>if just immortal and not invincible
jump in front of a train at 50, which I planned to do if I'm alive and in good health at that age anyway
>if invincible also
start taking whatever drugs I can get my hands on, using quantities and combinations which would kill any human