Do girls even care about traps/lats? Let's say your back muscles are proportionate to your front muscles...

do girls even care about traps/lats? Let's say your back muscles are proportionate to your front muscles, is there any real point hitting them exceptionally hard beyond that

Attached: 1518063933596.jpg (640x575, 69K)

Yeah. Lats are pretty visible, especially if you stand with your shoulders kinda apart.

Only muscle girls care about is the ones on your face

>has never had a girl run her hand over his traps and tell him how big his back is after nutting in her pussy

holy shit what's her name? i think i know her IRL

Man I wish I could fuck a girl like that. Problem is you can't tell if they are juicy thicc or just fat and disgusting when they still have clothes on

every bitch looks like this. you dont know her

Nigga what
Your lats and delts are like the only muscles that grow mostly laterally and give you that wide look everybody mires

Frame is the most important, especially when wearing clothes. Traps and shoulders alone can make you look massive and will be visible even under many layers of clothing.

Yes ofc.
What do you see when you look at a roider? Thick traps, round delts and a wide back.
You, as a natty, should pay extra attention to those areas

Ther overdeveloped delts and back look is the best look.
this. do weighted pullups like your life depends on it

gorgeous body. Born to take BBC

I think back muscles are more impressive to look at, there are more fibers running in different directions and more musculature in general.

99,99% find traps gross

Sure, keep drinking the onions

Women love a defined back, dude. That and forearms.

What a stupid question. Some girls like backs, some girls like butts and some girls like arms. So work out whatever you enjoy working out

mostly butt and wide frame and back is linked to that
also for some reason find the shoulder definition weird from all ive heard

Yeah, they just don't typically see it as traps and lats they just see it as a 'back'.

Lats, absolutely.

Traps, not really.

Traps are one of the only muscles you can actually see through most clothing.

Women may not have a particular thing for traps but big traps can at least act as a proxy to show you have other big muscles

They mainly care about arms and abs. But if your physique isn't balanced and proportional, it'll seem odd to them.

They'll care when they touch your back and you feel like a block of fucking wood.

>front muscles

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

begrudgingly checked

Attached: helper bong.jpg (638x598, 59K)