What is an user to a jannie? What is a jannie to a mod? What is a mod to a schizo roastie?

What is an user to a jannie? What is a jannie to a mod? What is a mod to a schizo roastie?

Attached: Light.png (600x600, 220K)

No one cares that youre schizo, take you and your friends and go neck yourselves

What is a schizo roastie? Just a miserable pile of avatars
be my lover

How shall we call you? Today is your cum baptism. You tell us your desired name, then we cum on your face.

The guy above you knows my name. Ask him.

If you dont give us a name you'll be forever a nobody. An annoying avatarfag. Also if you dont post your pubes, fuck you.

I'm not lying, he really does know my name. Ask him.

The Cum Tribute (T.C.T.) doesn't need your real name, just an alias.

We also request you post your pubes.

You're pathetic. Didn't you already cum to my hair?

I have infinite cum, and my desire for you is neverending
May your vaginal canal massage my penis, and your womb bear my offspring

You're acting as pathetic as your new orbiters

I can only imagine your canal absolutely devouring my penis.

I know. Isn't this hilarious. I literally posted a cropped picture of my hair and got a bazillion replies. Maybe I'm the sane one here after all.

please rub your ginger bush on my face

They were all from me, your biggest fan, and your future husband
I too suffer from schizophrenia, and my voices desire nothing less but to take a sip of your spit

I was right
Now admit it ice tea, you're not that crazy and I was right about it all along

Can you please drool in my mouth? I'm so thirsty.

I'm just having my moment of clarity right now, don't worry, in a few hours I'll be back to being my usual paranoid self.

Damn I ran out of liquid soap. Could you dispense some vaginal discharge in my hands, my dear? I must clean my face. And the inside of my mouth as well.

imagine thirsting over an e-girl, also gtfo schizo.

Attached: 5907059162b0e.jpg (598x655, 63K)

Your usual paranoid self is closer to clarity than this

Oh darn, my water heater is empty and I must take a bath. How much warm pee do you have inside of you? Could you just pee it all in the bath tub so I can take a bath? Thank you darling.

I've heard your vaginal canal is pretty much MADE for a penis of my size. If it itches you down there, let me know, I have the perfect tool for you my dear.

What's wrong with what I'm doing anyways? I always fought the jannies and mods anyways.

Could you post the inside of you mouth, my dear? I offer free dental examination online. It is for your health, indeed.

So we are basically conducting a study on women fertility rates in russia, and data strongly suggests that breast and buttocks size are directly linked to high fertility. For science, the TCT agency requests pictures of your breast and butt, as well as location.

You are suspected of stealing cum from people. Post face to prove you're innocent.

We are conducting an experiment on butthole fragrances and hair color. Send us a sample of your butthole smell + some of your hair so we know your hair color.

Apparently ginger girl sweat is a good cooking oil? Big if true. How much for a gallon of your sweat?

I've heard that male semen, especially mine, is a very good skin cream. If you want I can make a direct deposit on your face?

I'm soooooo thirsty. I'll drink anything at this point. Just pee in my mouth, it dont matter.

I have a dream. To cum on your face and evenly cover your face with it using my penis.

Yeah that wasn't very original.

I have a dream. To cum on your face and evenly cover your face with it using my penis.

imagine deeply inhaling her red bush

I'm literally just out here wanking to your avatar. That's just how much you arouse me. If you dont want my children I just dont know anymore. My penis is just screaming for your vagina. It's fucking pulsating and rotating around trying to find you.

Which avatar do you like the most?

Attached: Schizophrenia.jpg (4969x2794, 1.58M)

Is this real? is this real life? are this people unironically doing this? i can't believe it, omg i'm keking so hard

I love them all, they all remind me of you. But the one in the OP is pretty good I must say.

God, send me some of your sweet vagina juice, I'm begging you. No woman will ever make me feel this way. You're made for me.

Glad to provide.
Here you go.

Attached: Pinnacle.png (600x600, 206K)

I will fuse with all your organs. I will bathe in all your pee and spit. I will swim in your hair.

I will SUCK your vulva.

The original was best, and shopping it into old photos was pretty cool of you

I'm just out here wanking, imagining myself being with you, giving you the world and beyond. Do you not feel the same way? I've been nothing but good to you, and I will make feel and see things nobody else in this world can replicate. I AM the one for you, the drinker of your juices.

user, are you actually this deranged or a very dedicated troll? Tell me, what's bothering you?
Thanks. I'll try to do some more if I get some ideas.

I'm just a man who found his pee soulmate. Pee on my penis. Pee.

This will be the biggest cum I'll cum, quick give me something to cum on oh god oh fucj

my big antenna is probing the canal, searching for the light

SUCK A BIT SUCK

You're a disgusting creep, user.

Attached: 20190301_183723.jpg (111x54, 1K)

I love you too, make no mistake. You're so beautiful, the most beautiful I've ever seen in my entire life, forever and ever.

I'm kissing your eyes

How can any other woman compare. I am dedicated to you, mind and soul, entirely. I am for you.

Just a little bit of rape never hurt anybody

What do you think about it? You'll never miss anything. Never. You will be eternally in bliss.

I will drink you. I will eat you. I will absorb you.

Oh yes, user. Will you pin me down, pull my hair and plant your seed deep inside my womb, thus turning me into your woman forever?

Absolutely. I'll flood your uterus. This will be our marriage ritual.

I'm kissing your lips

I'm kissing your neck

I'm kissing your nipples

trans acceptance on these threads are high, very nice!

She's the woman whomstdve ive drank all the pee from. She's not trans.

who are you? why do you deserve my (you)'s?
best hurry up and respond to me, roastie!
roastie go toastie

im kssing and tonguing her bellybutton

hahaha you must be delusional too
shes a trans girl! anyone could see but you

No no I can assure you she's not. She has a womb and she will bear my child.

Are those blue eyes with a epicanthic fold?

I've seen the womb personally. I've been in her belly.

delusional schizo trans girl orbits herself in her own thread
ive seen it all now

No, I'm just smirking because I have terrible eyes.

Attached: The Free One.png (600x600, 189K)

I can assure you I'm not her. I'm her proud future husband, and I drink all her juices, doesn't matter what it is. She's my soulmate, I could eat her raw, bathe in her blood, drink her pee,nothing bad would happen, it would only rejuvenate me. Nothing about her is disgusting to me, I know her inside and out. She is quite literally my other half, I couldn't live without her,

post discord bitch ass skits slut

You wish lmao. That one post in the middle is my larp though.

Attached: Untitled.png (1114x763, 44K)

What if reality as we know it is a farce and we are all creations in the mind of this girl? what if i'm only a spark of consciousness trying to tell her that this is not reality.

Attached: main-qimg-9d8cee002d0f9ca216563f7985b9434f.jpg (345x200, 21K)

Her vagina is literally shaped perfectly for my penis. We also share blood by IV at times. We make one single body. We are bound together forever.

You might have a case here. That's kind of what I was trying to achieve before my suicide "attempt". Maybe I've ultimately succeeded and just didn't notice it?

Alright I'm done I was just teasing you a bit. I gotta go now, see you around I guess.

Attached: 1524781783517.jpg (669x629, 83K)

>a bit
>fills entire two threads with these posts

that fuckin image made me kek hard
props to you buddy

inb4 this guy puts all images of OP's face together and creates an entire new algorithm to find her based on her facial structure and then stalk her.

What? Is that really possible???

Attached: Everyday.png (600x600, 172K)

Yep, unfortunately. Say your prayers, you dun goofed.

It actually is entirely possible

My dudette, everything is possible with math and obsession. And since you're a redhead it would be even easier statistically

As far as I know, there are no pictures of me online, so maybe I'm safe?

how could you be sure? maybe a picture taken by a friend or a photographer that caught your face by mistake. Then he may travel to that area and find info about you

I bet just with the image of your eye it could be possible to find you.
>Year 2049
>Population of the world is 30% after apocalypse destroyed most human lives
>OP be hallucinating and watering plants (somehow still alive)
knock knock
>there is someone at the door
>"Hello roastie it's me, user, from that r9k post a few years back, remember me?"
>"I created an A.I. to find people trough their eye characteristics, i'm so happy i finally found you"
>OP cries in what could be described as a mix of fear, relief, hope and loss
>user conforts her and they live happily ever after.
>Until an AC-130 fuckin bombs everything 10 minutes after they meet

Ok, i'm gonna go to sleep, good post, really enjoyed it, props to you OP, keep it up

wouldnt that be nice
jokes aside, i only like virgin women, if OP is an actual roastie i wouldnt be interested

O tu tikrai ankstyva esi. Nejuokavai, kad mazai miegi.

did u guys know there's an eye-licking fetish I found it on Gelbooru like a week back pretty cool! It's kinda niche and there aren't a lot of images but it's a thing!