Fembots, describe your ideal relationship

Fembots, describe your ideal relationship.

What do you want in a boyfriend?

What would you do with your boyfriend?

What kind of place or city would you live in?

How would you love and take care of him?

Attached: 1551255817921.png (500x370, 260K)

Fembots do not exist. Don't ever make this mistake again.

>What do you want in a girlfriend?
One who won't hit me and has a waistline less than 90cm
>What would you do with your girlfriend?
I'd do anything she wants, if she's nice enough to give me a chance I just want to make her happy
>What kind of place or city would you live in?
I live in Frankfort at the moment, but I am thinking of going back to Leipzig (hometown) soon
>How would you love and take care of her?
However I can really I just want a loving gf at this point

Attached: Askua and Rei.jpg (551x566, 49K)

Nice reading comprehension. Are you a lesbian or something?

I thought I made that clear

Lesbian fembots are welcome too.

Did your exgf abuse you or something anonette?

Yeah that's why I specified the hitting thing. She was also a lardass which is why I have the size thing too.

I don't even think romance is possible in this modern age. I guess "nice lanklet who shares my love for nature raises a family with me and we make each laugh a lot" would be nice.

I make up a lot of fantasy scenarios, though. I worldbuild a lot, so I make a lot of love stories, too. Plus I read a lot of Jane Austen novels. I'm pretty sure I'm Anne Elliot, but alas, there was never a Wentworth for me. So whatever fantasy I have in that regard is an inherent impossibility.

Also pic related was cute and I fixate on him but in all seriousness I doubt he could stand me.

Attached: 06D4DAFE-6263-4EB7-82BB-971E83A118A6.jpg (640x640, 246K)

>tfw no H.P. Lovecraft bf

Attached: HP+LOVECRAFT+-+By+Sam+Shearon+2017+-+Low+Resolution.jpg (697x1000, 106K)

I'd take you anonette but I'm not a lanklet. Being built-chubby is hard. Time to stop bulking I guess.

What's your favorite Lovecraft?

fuck off you disgusting dyke

>fantasy scenarios
wanna dress up as orcs and have orc sex

>not goblins
Smdh u fucked up user

i dont want sex i want nothing. women want sex. they want mister big man to sweep them off their feet, if they dont get that then they don't care about you.
i used to wonder why they wouldn't respond to my advances but now i realized i never really wanted to be with them from the beginning nor have i acted like i did. they could see through me, i didn't want to be their 'man'. i dont want anything really.

i think im a bit too tall to be a goblin

This. Sonia Green was truly a woman of refined taste and culture.
>tfw you will never go walking with your writer boyfriend
>you will never come up with a cute story together
>even though a majority of the premise was developed by him, he offers to let you helm the story because he appreciates your skills as a writer
This happened, by the way.
>you'll never laugh internally when he dares to give you a closed mouth smooch on the cheek, then nervously apologises for his forwardness
>you'll never get to grab his dick and say it's totally fine
Just kill me.

>you'll never get to commiserate on your mutual passion for science but litany of academic failures due to nervous temperments
>you'll never watch him scramble away from neighbours like a fucking retard in his oversized rainjacket but stop to feed stray cats
It hurts. It hurts everyday.

>chubby built
Yeah, fat dudes are not at all my type. Sorry.

As for favourites, everyone likes the Cthulu stories because ~*~weird and wacky adventures~*~ but I always liked the dream cycle with Randolph Carter. I know that's a series of stories, but blah, you get my point.

Orcs are the fantasy creatures cowards who haven't the courage to accept they want to watch BLACKED masturbate to.

And I meant more, "super badass lady makes out with a freaky spider-esque alien tentacle monster from beyond the stars in this obvious X-Files meets Star Trek ripoff" and "made up 18th century fantasy world and cool story about awesome lady spy who meets hard working naval captain on the enemy side but their blossoming friendship is destroyed by the inexorable forces of society and also they bang once". The stuff awkward, dorky, plain women masturbate to.

I'd appreciate your fetish except you probably only started liking goblins fucking chicks because of Goblin Slayer and that's terribly derivative.
t. Terribly derivative person

>the problem is that women are too horny for men

You seem like a really bright lady. I hope you find the intellectual boyfriend of your dreams. Are you studying for an English degree by any chance?

Would you ever want to write a book with your future BF as part of this fantasy?

nice dubs, women aren't too horny for men, the are too horny for ME. it's a personal problem. female hornyness isn't the same as a man's, but they are equally horny nonetheless. they turn on like a switch when they a man with characteristics/traits they crave it's in their genetics. you think girls just want to spend quality time with Mr.Right? skipping in a field of tulips talking about gossip? No, they want to have his babies and they want him to make it romantic, and ofcourse he will because a man knows how to make it romantic.
me on the other hand i don't care about anyof that. maybe im asexual idk. the thought of sex frightens me.-being judged by a female isn't fun especially when you made yourself vulnerable to her by opening up.

book girls always make me happy pls be gf

stop being pathetic anons, i bet you aren't literary enough for her to begin with

Attached: e1946b069eeb7c87d73a2c532996886a9d13da4303a8fefa4c3557fba14f9d55.png (302x312, 180K)

>English
Nah. Earth science. Thank you, though. I always felt I would get along better with humanities people. A sedimentology classmate bragged about how we were going to "rape the planet our whole careers" as a point of pride and nearly revealed my power level.

I love the idea of collaboration! I never have anyone to colloborate with, though.

I don't know why you think skipping through tulips chitchatting is mutually exclusive with babymaking. My sister and her husband do it all the time. I know a girl who is asexual. I know women who don't want kids.

Being asexual (or apprehensive about sex) does make it harder for you (I have vaginismus, I get it) but I think you're psyching yourself out.

>tfw I read fuck all because of school
Y-yeah...b-book gf.

my hobby is watching wrestling, im much more cultured than you

my hobby is finding obscure hentai games focused around shadowed fetishes

i am most enlightened

Any fembot want to get drunk and watch anime or classic French cinema or just talk shit about life in a call

my hobby is begging femanons to be my gf
IT DOESNT FUCKIN WORK aAAAAAHHHHH

I was gonna send a thirsty reply, but then
>I have vaginismus
I'm sorry to hear that user, I hope it gets better for you.
>tfw no gf who'd probably die if we fucked

Learn when to quit, fuckwit. You'll never get a gf by just begging and screaming on Jow Forums

vaginismus girls are fine as long as she gives bjs and lets me lick the bean

yes i will i have hope you cant stop this begging train

Are you the same user that posts the pink screaming wojack constantly?

Oral sex is probably the most arousing thing on this planet

>as long as she gives bjs
Unfortunately my dick is probably thick for that.

Ripperoni.

>probably thick
*probably too thick

no i dont post pink wojaks constantly because pink wojak sucks im a superior apu boy

Noone cares about your dick size user if you're an ugly or autistic fuck lol

Wouldn't die, just would require a lot of emotional, sexual and medical effort I haven't been bothered to work through because my clitoris operates just fine. Thank you, nonetheless.

>most arousing
Truly, a man of taste and culture.

not one has done the survey but a lesbot
ayy girls holla at me if ye want a shag innit
fookin sick bf me babe

tfw no oral-only gf

i've only eaten puss puss once and it was strange i've been scared of it because i had herpes once on my lips and it was the worst week of my life but she liked it so i continued despite my precautions

My condolences user. Maybe you can get a genetically engineered snake gf who can unhinge her jaw.

the reddit infestation has taken full hold

DAE HATE L3DDIT??? SAGE LOL!!!!

fuck off you absolute tool

I'm struggling to write something worth publishing for sure but I'd love to collaborate.

what's your book idea user-senpai?