Who else drunk and lonely on friday night? I tried talking to some people but everyone else is going to bed I guess...

who else drunk and lonely on friday night? I tried talking to some people but everyone else is going to bed I guess. I wanted to find a good video game to play that was multiplayer but none of them felt right, then I realized I was just lonely and wanted friends to talk to.

how is your friday night going, robots?

here is my obligatory image, it's a cute snake

Attached: 1498322303747.gif (364x489, 526K)

only gonna bump this once

RIP original lonelyposting thread

I'm hung over, and I feel ill. What games do you usually play?

I was really into subnautica for a while but for some reason it stopped working on my PC. After that I've mostly been playing br games (I know, I know,,,) like apex legends and fortnite.

I grabbe d a payday candy bar so my night is looking up lads

got home and fell asleep... then I talked on Discord and played Just Cause 3 (its on sale)

feel like shit and ready for impalement

iktf. lifei s just constant agony. it's not even painful. just exhausting at this point. want a payday

yeah. im waiting for something really good or really bad to happen and then ill see where life goes

cool i would give you my last bite if i could. they're good candies. peanut buttery,

something good will happen someday, i think, you just gotta be willing to accept it when it happens.

yeah.. i guess lets see. maybe a few more decades will bring good fortune. Im not even sure what id want to happen

Just quit my job yesterday, day 1 of probably 1 or 2 months before i run out of money and get on the job hunt again. I've been having a lot of fun playing on a minecraft server called earthmc that is hosted on a 1/2 scaled map of the earth with towns, nations and shit.

I just really wanna play WoW classic but i'm tired of private servers, summer cant come soon enough

man I went on my customary weekend walk and I ran into this fucking girl from class again and this time she noticed my steel reserve that I unsuccessfully tried to hide behind my back

She also commented that I looked like a "drunk depressed motherfucker" which I honestly could not deny

i think ive actually played earthmc before (or a server like it) but im playing Just Cause 3 rn

I decided to leave my mom's house because our relationship was just way too toxic so I moved into my dad's tiny studio and am now sharing a room with him (before you guys roast me about being a basement dweller I'm only finishing highschool in a couple of months so back off pls)

Halfway through a bottle of red and downed 150mg of codeine phosphate. Watching Patriot and shitposting. Life is not too bad long day at work today tutoring a literal autist

Good on you for putting space there. Toxix mothers will fuck you up

It's like her favorite past time is making me feel like shit we spend a week with a decent relationship but 3 weeks without even talking to each other and I always try to please her why are people like this

im bretty drunk too

any user want to VC with me????

What's up OP
I'm too drunk and now I'm sad
Fuck I hate life

Running out of booze. At least I got the weekend off. 2 days wagie is free from his cagie,

>27 year old neet
>asked parents for a bottle of vodka
>they said they don't like the idea of getting me alcohol but they did anyway
>said "in moderation son"
>it was a 750ml bottle and I drank it all tonight

I can't let them find out I drank it all in one night. I'll have to fill part of the empty bottle back up with water so they won't know.

Attached: 1551316459138.jpg (727x868, 237K)