Attached: f4.webm (533x750, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s151ugGTHq1o
youtu.be/ojSLp2aMAM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this woman is made to mount BBC

jamal please go

He is right.

you fags are getting worse and worse as the days go by. Go back to your containment board which is /gif/

Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

Attached: btfo.png (151x172, 45K)

But then you have all day to ruminate on the wreckage of your hopes and dreams

Over a cup of coffee with a qt, nothing is bad.

Attached: b2.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

based
cringe

>BRAAAAAAAP!

Ah, Americans are awake.

>he thinks it's the americans cuck posting
You should pay Jow Forums a visit sometime

Stop. Stop posting this boring ass bitch.

Nobody worships niggers are much as americans.

Jokes on you. There are less people at the gym at midnight than at 5-6 am.

About time this meme made a resurgence

>thicc brapper
>no tits
What is the point?

Turks are responsible for 99% of BBC posting.

God shes beautiful, im taking the bait today guys

tfw

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1559126238192.jpg (360x394, 135K)

how do people still fall for this bait?

how do I into early gym lads?
I'm okay at getting up early but just dick around for hours between getting up and gymming

vocaroo.com/i/s151ugGTHq1o

My gym is always full in the mornings, I usually go at 2am and it's usually just me.

Voicelet

>thin upper lip
White trash fetal alcohol syndrome kid

She's a top-tier qt, faggot. And regardless of your shitty opinions she is also a model.

You're definitely Australian

BIG
BAVARIAN
COCK

>that face
>that awesome Body

10/10

Attached: FB_IMG_1559427634959.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Gym before breakfast

blacked and cuckpilled
(But that's a good thing)

>What is the point?
Mounting my face.

This thread was so easily derailed. Don't respond to trolls faggots.

She's garbage. There are plenty of good looking women with both their upper and lower lip for you to pathetically fawn over

Not him, but shut it shill. I bet you are her

He broke the rule. Never post an image that’s more interesting than what you want to discuss. OP’s just a fag

oy vey

Attached: 1558009024523.jpg (618x589, 45K)

based
what a shame that I'm not Bavarian but Franconian :^)

youtu.be/ojSLp2aMAM8

name?

I wake up pretty early, but working out early has never worked well for me. Best time has always been after lunch when I have the energy of two meals in me already. I'm noticeably weaker if I work out after breakfast or first thing in the morning before eating. Puts me like two or three weeks behind what my lifts should be.

*1-2 weeks

Based aussie shitposter

Steph Rayner

Fatso here. I go on walks pretty early in the morning. I started doing some calisthenics because no gym membership yet (currently poorfagging and am about to move in a couple months anyway). I need to start splitting them so I do my walk in the morning and calisthenics at night, but my apt floor creaks and I dont want to wake the people under me

>but muh apt floor creaks and I dont want to wake the people under me

Never gonna make it

>who else early riser here?
Depends, some mornings I feel like a million bucks with only 4 hours sleep
Some days I want to kill myself and sleep 12 hours and so I work out during the day
Some days are complete random and I get a surge of energy late at night
>the many wonders of adhd or whatever the fuck

That's just why I dont do it at night. I still do them in the morning, but I go for my walk first, which isnt ideal.

>vocaroo.com/i/s151ugGTHq1o
voicelet big time fucking lame ass low T bitch ass incel faggot

he doesn't even exist lmao fucking idiot!

She's got no tits. It's the saddest thing in the world. I'd have to turn her down, I'm sorry to say

On flag boards I see it from Greeks, Norwegians, Germans, Italians UK perhaps especially. Disgusting people are everywhere it seems.

Can someone please do me a biggie and post the catwalk with the thick latina chica?

Attached: kilart-choe-heonhwa-d.jpg (1253x1200, 344K)