Is sushi healthy for you or is it just a meme?

Is sushi healthy for you or is it just a meme?

Attached: y2j3hm1mvtb21.jpg (2000x1333, 308K)

S O Y

healthy for what? compared to what? you fucking mong, define healthy first if you want a serious response, and try to explain yourself more than 7 words you low fuck

Its rice and fish nigga in a little roll. What do you think? Just don't be one of those retards that only eats ones filled with just cream cheese, and don't eat fucking 30 at once.

Warm memo: Sushi is simply rolled rice.

Sashimi is raw fish.

Likely not if you're getting some fast food type of deal. It's mostly fish, vegetables and rice, it's good if it doesn't have all that weird shit.

Warm memo: nobody cares, you weeb.

Tuna in moderation is healthy I guess.

Well sushi is high class food from high class resteraunts. If you went to a sushi restaurant for a dinner out instead of say italian or steak or something, would it be comparitively healthier?

Dick isn’t healthy for your mom but she eats mine every night

pro tip
when going out eating, its to enjoy food, not to think about whats healthiest, dont eat junk and it should be fine

The fish is good but its also a lot of carbs. Id eat a little as a side dish. Not a whole meal. But you do you.

It's mostly rice, just buy some salmon in the store and dip it in onions

You won't die if you eat it

>its just rolled rice
>even though it has seaweed, fish, and veggies

>white rice
>mercury
>onions
That's a zoinks from me, scoob

Attached: 1462706395048.jpg (623x713, 62K)

Its the way the rice is prepared is what makes it sushi. You can have avocado on a small slab of sushi rice and it's still sushi

I mean raw fish is usually pretty good as long as you don't get a disease from it.
I know for a fact that salmon is really good for you, avoid tuna.

The rice is mostly empty calories but the fish is great and you can usually order meat & vegetables

>one of the cleanest carbs out there

>empty calories

KEK

>No fiber
>Minimal protein
>Barely any vitamin/minerals
Yeah its dogshit compared to beans for example.

What if I eat out every day?