Gyno

>be fat for my entire life
>get serious about cut
>lift and get down to a low enough BF% that I'm starting to see ab definition
>gyno only gets more noticeable
>amerifat
>health care won't cover it
>cosmetic surgery way too expensive
Well, I guess my only option is to develop breast cancer. Any gyno bros dealt with this? I still have a ways to go on my cut (10-15 lbs) but the gyno is pretty disheartening.

Attached: well i guess thats that.jpg (588x302, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emedicine.medscape.com/article/120858-treatment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Complain about severe pain in your breast. They will suspect cancer and will have to cover the surgery eventually.

Find a normal job instead of wagecucking at walmart

Op, claim your gyno is tender or literally shop around for a pCP who will put you on raloxifene or tamoxifene.

surgery was 2.5k where i live, in west europe. you don't have that?

Drugs don't help if you are not a teen

False. Pubertal gyno is really responsive, but tamox/ralox/clomid are literally first line treatment. Most civilized places won't cut you up without failing these first.

I'm a sysadmin lol. American health care just sucks.

It actually is tender, so I'm going to make a doctor's appointment this week. It just started getting that way recently as I've gotten less fat.

I live in California. It costs like 6-7k minimum.

>A major factor that should influence the initial choice of therapy for gynecomastia is the condition’s duration. It is unlikely that any medical therapy will result in significant regression in the late fibrotic stage (a duration of 12mo or longer) of gynecomastia. As a result, medical therapies, if used, should be tried early in the condition's course.
emedicine.medscape.com/article/120858-treatment

Maybe it will go away over time. Large amounts of body fat have estrogenic effects in the body. Now that the fat is gone, maybe the tits go away in a year or two.

Have you tried, like, not being poor?

I hope. Everything I've read indicates that it will require surgery. Best bet is probably convincing my doctor I need it so my medical insurance will cover the procedure.
Had it since I was like 12 since I was an obese kid so as it's unlikely to go away otherwise. Told parents about it at the time but they didn't give a shit and I only learned what it was when I got older.

That kind of money is easy to save, if you are not a helpless baby that is.

post bank account

So get a fucking job and save money or sell some shit you whiny loser

Got 80k in investments.

>dont roid fgt
>nobody cares about it
>get fat on top of the muscle.

Get a fucking job. My gyno surgery cost about $5k

Apparently everyone on Jow Forums is rich.