How do i make it as a skellyfag? I hate how my body looks, how do i start looking like pic related...

How do i make it as a skellyfag? I hate how my body looks, how do i start looking like pic related? is it possible natty or do you need to take some drug that makes your bodyfat super low while preserving muscle?

Attached: goal bod.jpg (722x769, 108K)

lift, bitch.

stop caring about bodyfat so religiously
nobody gives a fuck
muscles however people do care about

Hahaha holy shit how the fuck do we still get these posts.

GO TO THE GYM AND LIFT WEIGHT AND EAT A BUNCH OF FOOD RETARD

The only supplements you will ever need are pre workout and creatine. Most pre workouts have stuff like l arginine and amino acids which is great and caffeine to give you serious pumps in the gym. Creatine enhances cell recovery and protein delivery, no side effects. That's it. Now go lift heavy shit and don't hurt yourself.

lmao unless you want to impress some literal boomers it's the opposite

specifically how much food?

and who are you trying to impress? your ego? bisexual dudes in the gym?

More than you eat now

Attached: Gtgtgtfit+gtread+the+sticky+newfag+_1f5ef81cd1f4e41713c00d0089ddf377.jpg (1011x759, 113K)

The sticky doesn't really tell you how to achieve different body types though.

no shit because this isnt buildabear
you cant say ''ooh mommy i want that body''
lift weights, eat more, and be happy with what nature gave you

BUT WHAT DO I EAT SPECIFICALLY?

girls you dolt

Milk and oats

Then maybe we have different view on women
If one of a womans first priorities in me were if i had sub 10% bodyfat or not she would probably not be the type of woman i would want to associate with anyway
But hey, to each their own

i'll take any woman at this point desu.

This guy has a huge ass even bigger than Mine

as far as i remember the sticky says what food you should eat, fucking read it

Whole nutritious foods, oats, milk, cottage cheese, beef, chicken, bread, butter, vegetables, fruit, fish, eggs, potatos, rice.

Eat these things, they're cheap, easy to store, and will satiate you for longer, but please don't be autistic either, if your family is going out to eat or your friends want you to tag along to the bar, do so, enjoy a break sometimes.

what do you even mean by bodytypes? if the pic in op's post was thin he would also be a "skellyfag"

the more you have to offer the more you can expect in return
sure, you do you

You're fucking delicious user
Get a haircut tho

I'm just saying if something so arbitary to a persons dating profile as ''if they have abs or not'' is on her top 10 wishlist in a guy that says alot about her as a person

I'd rather have a woman be interested in finding someone with similar interests, similar morals and ethics, philosophies, future plans, goals and aspirations larger than themselves

and wouldn't you want to be the best you can be for said person?
if a girl could grow her tits bigger for your enjoyment, wouldn't you appreciate that?
but they can't. you however can have visible abs with enough dedication

I seriously thought you had pic related until midway into your post since you said you were skelly, and came in to reply how I have the same body and hate it too.

Fuck you, bitch.

>is this natty?
thats how you know this shit is bait

I was just like you a while ago. I wanted everybody to give me answers and tell me what to do to get what I wanted.
If that's your attitude then you're not going to get far lifting weights.
Do the work. Do the research yourself. Learn what will work for you. Then, put the work in at the gym and in the kitchen and see the results.
Nobody is going to give you the body / life you want. Go out and earn it.

Attached: 1556284534640.jpg (768x1024, 647K)