/r9poly/ - #01

It's not cuckoldry edition.

Attached: 1550961739715.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Wait. What. What do you expect from this general? I can play along and post bere. But all Im getting is this is a thread for people in multi-person relationships?

Attached: hqdefault(51).jpg (480x360, 11K)

It is cuckoldry. Don't try to tell yourself different, you'll only be lying.

best thing about it is the humiliation, so yeah, its cuckoldry.

We discuss non-binary relationships, being an emotional bf, our relationships with our gfs/bfs, et cetera.

There is nothing wrong with you or your gf sleeping with other people, grow up.

why have a gf when you can have half a gf

Why have half a gf when you can have no gf?

i want the option that has less dignity please

Lmao shut the fuck up KEK
Now leave the room while I FUCK your girlfriend

stop falseflagging poly relationships with this shit. fuck off

Is this poly for polymath? If so, how do you guys keep up the studies with each subject?

What exactly counts as poly? I have multiple fwb's, not committed to any girl. Is that poly?

There's only 1 single scenario where poly is barely acceptable and that's with a MFF combo where all 3 love each other close to equally. Everything else is basically fucking around and cheating. Polyfidelity is the only option, nothing else.

Polygamy should never ever be allowed and poly shouldn't be mainstream because of the effects it has on civilization. If a relationship happens, it happens, but it shouldn't become a fad.

mental illness

origano thread

Only because it makes her happy.

But I'm not I'm thinking about entering an open relationship with a qt girl

Yes that's poly

There is no difference besides MFF is your power fantasy and any other combo makes you insecure.

No wonder r9k is so full of virgins they don't get how modern dating works

Attached: 1548445751862.jpg (1280x960, 55K)

It's not cuckoldry because with poly you know and support your gf instead of being betrayed and stabbed in the back

If everyone involved doesn't love each other to a degree, then the relationship is pointless and only a power fantasy to suit your own sexual needs. It will crumble sooner than later with one partner holding resentment towards the other.

By definition it is poly as long one person in the relationship has intimate relationships with multiple people, but it's also this loose behavior that painted poly in an extremely negative light and shoved it next to cucking. Many poly practitioners mistake lust and sexual desires with long lasting love.

Other combos ARE unstable. Surprisingly after MFF it's FFF that's the most stable and long lasting in poly communities. FM open relationships with individual partners is the most common and also the one type that fails the most with the most posts whining about how the relationship burned and someone got hurt. These days the classic scenario involves the male going for a trans individual and the female going for other couples more often than individual males. It's also the classic jumping point into cuckold/cuckquean once one of the partners decides to humiliate the other as a fetish because of a power imbalance.

The reason why poly is so popular these days is because people want to feel the high of a new relationship over and over again. Followed by the need to experience new sexual fantasies with someone new. Neither of these are actual love.

t. poly for over 10 years and part of multiple communities. You can try and bullshit with me all you want.

>being polyamorous
>being on Jow Forums
pick one

I would love to live in a proper MFF trio. We could live in the countryside and have 20 kids. It would be bliss.

How do you angle into a MFF? Any advice? Is there any good literature on the matter? I'd love to hear more from any angle. maybe describe some of the successful MFF relationships you've seen?

>Its not cuckoldary you guys! Im just her emotion bf and he is her physical bf.

MFF is called the unicorn relationship. It's hard to find someone that wants a relationship and not just an open fuck one in a weekend. A male and female combo is also the most predatory and look for other females to abuse the most often, by trying to force her into a relationship, but in the end just want a threesome fuck. It makes it hard to find someone who would be willing to give it a shot, mostly because poly relationships are synonym to open relationships where everyone fucks whomever they want without love. It's hard to force it and it tends to happen naturally by a couple falling for a mutual friend.

The best MFF example i've personally known was where the trio lived together for over 17 years and had children. Married one female, but the guy had 1 child each with both. They all had jobs that allowed them to work from home eventually, but at first two of them worked, while the one woman looked after the children at home.
Many other trios ive known that lasted over 5+ years, but had no children or children with only one woman. Having a kid in such a setup is another problem and dilemma, but that deserves its own topic or post.

There isn't any worthwhile literature. For that kind of relationship to have a chance to work you need to be painfully open with your partners and have them be the same to you. There will be many many cases of jealousy and you need to be sure to always bring it up and feel safe in knowing that the other people involved will listen. You basically treat it as a monogamous+1 where you try to treat everyone as equally as possible. Eventually you get into a rhythm.

Now i'm not saying that the classic poly where you just have sex and youre happy with it is bad. But I feel like it should be a separate classification for it, because it implies there's love there. You can love many people at once, but love is something stronger and deeper than just wanting to pound or be pounded.