What's the Chad-est moment in your life?

what's the Chad-est moment in your life?

when a girl i had known for two weeks ago told me about a orbiter who's been trying to get with her for two years after she just swallowed my cum

Attached: images (14).jpg (714x410, 20K)

>sooo u wanna smash?
>sure bring your gamecube controller
I knew.

Attached: conan.jpg (482x359, 15K)

Lesbian couple friends wanted help having kids, to save money and time they were fine with being dicked. Two girls pregnant at the same time by me. Felt like a Chad at least.

I'd love to do this just to find out what the kids turned out to look and act like

> Had gf
> Gf is dumb
> Drop gf
> 2 days later I have a new gf

>gets a bj from a girl
>she was thinking about a beta the whole time

fucking lol, sorry OP

almost did this but was worried if the new one would be as great at sex

>used to work in a nightclub
>cute chubby girl eyeing me all night
>finally there's a moment in the lobby when no ones around and we're in it
>stick our tongues in each other's throat
>get her number and then i go back to work

Clearly wasn't right after man, we were just talking about exs and possibilities

Lmao I did this in September. Dumped on the 8th and with new girl by 10th.

based. always easier when your on a roll rather than looking when single

maybe going out with a couple of girls (one at a time) thats all folks

fuck you normalfags assholes you should get banned for this, my god this board is worse every day

take a step back though brobot, how sad is it that that's the peak of what we can hope for. that normalnigger is proud because he luckily got a new girl in just a few days while women literally have male harems and guys waiting in line to gf them.

he tries to smile but he's a cuck just like us.

Based
Oreginalio

Intercepted the ball while playing football (the one time the other kids let me play) back in gradeschool at recess. Intercepted it from a bully and every guy from my class all ran surrounding me and cheering me on going all apeshit like I just won them the superbowl or something. Never felt so happy in my life. I finally wasnt a fuckin failure. They never let me play again and the bullying went on until highschool where I dropped out.

when some thot grabbed my ass and told me she wanted to rim me in front of everybody

he shouldnt be here if he achieved that

yeh man once you have sex you suddenly become happy and stop being depressed and it solves all problems and insecurities in life

When I fucked a girl in her orbiter's car.

>Stacey says I'm ugly and she wouldn't date me
>tell her I don't give a shit because I don't want her anyway
>Stacey gets really sad
>"wow, I can't believe I got rejected by user"
Haha, I sure showed that bitch

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

This, even fembots are more alpha than the "chads" of this board

My ex who dumped me in a really mean way and treated me like shit, posted unflattering pics of me on Jow Forums and personal information, messaged me over a year after we broke up looking for closure. He wanted me to tell him I didn't regret us. I told him the only reason I didn't regret anything was because it led me to a better bf and I blocked him. Felt great

Yeah but why were you a whore to begin with?

Attached: 1548363701320.jpg (526x588, 89K)

being asked out by a stacy in highschool and having her give a sympathy fuck on the first date because of my autism

I didnt say that
oreganillo

The hottest girl in hs asked me to prom with her.
Went and had kinda fun.
Though that was the last time I talked with a girl and it was almost 10 years ago.
t. 25yo kv

Attached: 71321773.jpg (561x401, 31K)

Dunno what you're talking about, I was never anything but faithful and chaste with him, dude was just too immature and mean to break up with me like a normal person when he didn't like me anymore

Pretty based bromigo